Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dark Samus over Marth made using BrawlEx... How do i further modify it?  (Read 2006 times)
highonphazon
Mega Kitten

Dark Samus for Smash!

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 06, 2014, 08:46:59 PM »

Can someone help me out? I'm trying to edit a Dark Samus made over Marth using the BrawlEx engine. Here's the link with a description:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=Samus&ByUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=Character&SubtypeSearch=and&Target=Marth

My questions are...

-What programs do I need to start editing the file?
    -what does brawlEx allow me to change that Brawlbox and psA doesn't let me?
    -how can i make a model import for Samus work well with this custom moveset over Marth?

What I ultimately want to do is clean up the animations, modify the attributes and hitboxes in PSA, and make a model import of Dark Samus originally for Samus work over Marth i.e. this particular download. Is this a doable project? I think the existing Dark Samus is a great template but it needs a lot of polish IMO.

I also want to edit the SFX somehow (via Sawdz I believe?) but that's a task for another day.

Bunch of other questions i have at the moment but these are the main ones.

Thanks!

londtex
    Advanced Kitten

Real Men don't heal.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 09:28:37 PM »

As for questions one you need The BrawlExConfigUtility and with that you can edit the soundbank,
    jabs,wall jumping and more

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: