Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: for the People who Always Ask is XXXX Hack compatible with P:M(or Other modpack)  (Read 2337 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 13, 2014, 04:36:35 AM »

instead of Asking the Maker of the XXXX hack
    for the hack is compatible with P:M or other modpack

you can try it out your self by putting the files in the folders
    and if it works then it works and if not then it dont work

only report if it dont works if the hack itself is made for Project:M(or other modpack)
    but not if the mod is Meant for vBrawl like my Goku/SMBZ mario (or other´s mods ppl have made)

we who make mods dont have time to test all of us Hacks on all the modpacks that exists

since i know many of us modders gets messages all the times with is XXXX mod compatible with P:M or other modpack

all the modpacks for Brawl using File Patcher code or Rii
    so any hacks made here on kc-mm can be loaded

but thats is just all since it is getting alittle annoying with ppl who asking all the time
    and i know they dont only just ask me for asking any other hackers here too

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Red93
    Texture Cookie
    Hyper Kitten

Life is a cookie.

• Awards KCMM 2012 Awards Winner Pin Collector Hot Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 12:45:27 AM »

I don't know if the people you're referring to are going to be the same people that are into the community's forums enough stumble upon this thread... The type of people you're describing probably just see a hack in the vault, click on the profile of the designer, and go from there with a message. But maybe not, idk.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 03:29:52 AM »

I don't know if the people you're referring to are going to be the same people that are into the community's forums enough stumble upon this thread... The type of people you're describing probably just see a hack in the vault, click on the profile of the designer, and go from there with a message. But maybe not, idk.
    some of them are enough in to the community´s forum to see my thread for my movesets and ask if XXXX hack is working on project:M

but yeah this is kinda getting annoying(aswell as all these modpacks with work from Other Ppl and they dont even ask for premission its .rel Ports all over again where did put a .rel file/renamed moveset&model Files and did nothing else but i possible make a other thread about that too)
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 03:30:48 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: