Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What do I name the CSP files for each character?  (Read 2369 times)
Okumei
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 14, 2014, 04:43:41 PM »

(This question was probably answered like 500 times) Let's say Marth's color number 01 is Sora, what would I name the picture of Sora to get it to appear on the character select screen? I know the formats and everything I just don't know the names for the specific characters and colors. I also want to know what I have to name all the In-battle potraits that appear next to the life percentage. Posting a link to a thread that has already answered this question would be greatly appreciated.

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 05:34:06 PM »

The CSP's get imported into the .brres in "info"->"portrite"; each file in there(There are about 500) is a single CSP, and chronologically, they're in the same order as the stock icons in the common5 pac.
    As for the CSS's, those would be imported into the common5 pac in "system"; to figure out which skin you're porting it over, you can check which skin your import is over, and check which portrait in the common5 pac it matches, and import your portrait there.

Kevin38844
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 04:46:03 PM »

(Yeah yeah I know this post was made a few weeks ago, but apperently it isn't solved) The CSPs are in the common5.pac, If you don't have it, then I guess you will need to look for it. If you do have it, open it with brawlbox, open sc_selcharacter_en with the + sign then open char_bust_tex_Iz77, a bunch of misc files will appear, for you to find the correct character  there is this thing called ''Master List'' or something like that, it is for you to find the portraits of whatever character you are looking for, example: marth would be in Misc_Data(16) so you would open that up and then open textures, there should be the CSPs, you can replace them there, make sure the sizes of ALL the CSPs you put in there are 128x160 or else it will freeze. You do not need to rename anything. For the Battle portraits it's kinda like the same, those files are called InfFaceXXX (It's numbers instead of Xs), it is NOT in the common5.pac, it's a seperate file. You open the InfFace files up in brawlbox and then you open textures. There should be one picture, which is the battle portrait, of course you can replace it, but make sure it is THE CORRECT SIZE (not sure what it is) , or else it will freeze. InfFace files go in private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info/portrite
    « Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 04:48:40 PM by Kevin38844 » Logged

Darkest shadow-

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: