Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Me? Replace Snake? With Deadpool?
NOOOOOO
Yussssss
Meh

Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Unnamed Hack Pack  (Read 10685 times)
SmashJay87
Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000 Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 16, 2014, 08:01:30 AM »

So I may have mentioned before, but I am starting my Project M hack pack! Well, more like started. Over the past month, I've been downloading CSPs from Smash Wii U and recoloring them, updated character voices, sound effects from N64 Smash, music from the new Smash, a LOT of stages, Pokemon are re colored to look like their shiny forms (a pack by itself to be released by tomorrow), some item textures, replaced some characters (specifically Falcon and Peach), separated ZSS and Samus via code and Project M's ZSS moveset from demo 2.6 (looking forward to changing intro and FS to that of Smash Wii U), and downloaded some character character model imports from the vault. The HUD is also changed. What needs to be done (in list form)

-I want to add the "Aggressive Pokemon and Assist Trophies" code, but I don't think it works for my Wii (used Project M loader; if someone could clarify that'd be great)
    -Stock icons
    -CSPs from Smash Wii U
    -Music replacement for Star Fox, Yoshi, Kirby, Battlefield, Final Destination, Sonic, Metroid, Fire Emblem, Mario, Punch Out!!, Donkey Kong, Legend of Zelda, and Pokemon.
    -Battle portraits
    -Alt costumes for Ike, Marth, Snake, and Zero Suit Samus
    -Give Zelda and Sheik voices (customizing myself)
    -Replacing Ridley's model for Boss Battle with his model from Metroid Other M; possibly replace Rayquaza or another Boss with Nightmare from Metroid Other M
    -(Falcon is replaced by Little Mac) Give Little Mac proper voice clips, and a second stage to replace Big Blue, announcer call, Wii Mote sfx
    -(Wait for Rosetta's Rosalina moveset :p ) Give Rosalina (over Peach) proper Annoucner call and Wii Mote sfx
    -(considering) Replace alloys with Polygon Team
    -Give Gardevoir, Gulpin, Staryu (need to fix gem. Won't turn blue), Bonsly, Goldeen, Latios + Latias, and Torchic shiny textures
    -Fix Suicune's shiny texture
    -Textures on Pokemon trophies
    -Replace Pokemon Stadium with Poke Floats
    -Character trophies (need help for that;can't do it)
    -Fix .gtc for Sonic's alt costumes (and of course the others)
    -cBliss team colors (think Dr. Mario)
    -Replace Saki with Dark Samus

There is more, but I'm not sure ATM. Any help is very accepted. Oh, and names. I need those.
    « Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:57:16 AM by SmashJay87 » Logged

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
    SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 09:36:21 AM »

For the texture requests, I could do those requests, but you'll have to tell me exactly what you want me to do for them, so that they're as top quality to what you want as possible.
    Awesome Face

SmashJay87
    Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 02:28:17 PM »

For the texture requests, I could do those requests, but you'll have to tell me exactly what you want me to do for them, so that they're as top quality to what you want as possible.
    Awesome Face

Thanks! For the Pokemon trophy textures, just make them look like their shiny forms. But only the Pokeball Pokemon. I wouldn't want you to do all of that work for all the trophies ^.^
    And if you could, can you give me some music ideas from games like Starfox and Yoshi? I'm not familiar with those games' music sound tracks.

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
    SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 03:15:58 PM »

Thanks! For the Pokemon trophy textures, just make them look like their shiny forms. But only the Pokeball Pokemon. I wouldn't want you to do all of that work for all the trophies ^.^
    And if you could, can you give me some music ideas from games like Starfox and Yoshi? I'm not familiar with those games' music sound tracks.

Would you mind linking to the models for me to retexture, so that I know what I'm retexturing? Also, it may take a while for me to do the texture request(s), as I already am doing 2(Maybe 3, depending on whether or not this next guy accepts my help) texture requests; if you don't want to wait, I would ask someone else for help Grin

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 03:15:59 PM »

Also, I'm not very familiar with Starfox or Yoshi either; I'm more of a Zelda/Mario/Sonic/Pokemon(Only a fan of original Pokemon games Tongue) fan

SmashJay87
    Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 03:39:27 PM »

Well if you could help out with the Zelda music, that'd be fantastic Cheesy and Mario, too

Post Merge: July 16, 2014, 03:40:10 PM
    I'll get the models to you later today--if you want, we can split them :p less work for the both of us
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 03:41:03 PM by SmashJay87 » Logged

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 05:28:20 PM »

Well if you could help out with the Zelda music, that'd be fantastic Cheesy and Mario, too

Post Merge: July 16, 2014, 03:40:10 PM
    I'll get the models to you later today--if you want, we can split them :p less work for the both of us

Sure, why not? Also, what do you mean by "music ideas"? Do you mean, like, which songs from the series are the best, or most fitting for specific stages or something like that?

SmashJay87
    Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 06:04:59 PM »

Like the most fitting. Like for instance, I replaced The Pirate Ship with the Molgera Battle stage, some music to go along with that

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 06:58:54 PM »

Like the most fitting. Like for instance, I replaced The Pirate Ship with the Molgera Battle stage, some music to go along with that

Well, in my opinion(For what music is fitting for which stages), Gerudo Valley is such an awesome song(the full extended orchestrated version), that it can go over any Zelda map, but its best Brawl map would be on the Bridge of Eldin.
    Another good one for the bridge is the Twilight Princess Gerudo Desert music, although it wouldn't be as epic as Gerudo Valley.
    Some Skyward Sword music, like "Romance in the Air" or the music that gets played on Skyloft(Outside) would be good for Pirate Ship.
    As for Hyrule Temple in the Melee maps, some good music for that would maybe be the Song of Time, Zelda's Lullaby(Medley as well as Ocarina version), and Sun's Song.

As for Mario music, what could go over a bunch of stages would be the main song of New Super Mario Bros. Wii Cheesy
    Gerudo Valley is the bestest though Grin

SmashJay87
    Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 07:58:15 PM »

I'll take these into consideration Cheesy thank you!

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 11:46:04 PM »

I'll take these into consideration Cheesy thank you!

Just keep in mind that those are my opinions, and don't necessarily reflect the populace.

saikosermatik
    Newbie Kitten

I've got a lot to look forward to.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: July 18, 2014, 12:48:17 PM »

Oooh!!! I'll tell you right now about Yoshi music!
    <a href="http://youtu.be/NCNgxs3iGu8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/NCNgxs3iGu8</a>
    It's big bad baby bowser from Yoshi's Island. This song is actually three segments. 0:00 - 2:16 is Big Bad Baby Bowser, 2:16 - 3:30 is the regular Boss Music, 3:30 - End is back to Baby Bowser

SmashJay87
    Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: July 18, 2014, 03:19:48 PM »

Oooh!!! I'll tell you right now about Yoshi music! http://youtu.be/NCNgxs3iGu8 It's big bad baby bowser from Yoshi's Island. This song is actually three segments. 0:00 - 2:16 is Big Bad Baby Bowser, 2:16 - 3:30 is the regular Boss Music, 3:30 - End is back to Baby Bowser

Thank you!

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy

SmashJay87
    Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 03:49:57 PM »

Well, here's some work that I did a while ago. It's nothing big. Just added some stuff. I have three more on my channel.
    <a href="http://youtu.be/tNc6irL0UvU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/tNc6irL0UvU</a>

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2014, 01:38:50 PM »

I finally finished my other texture requests, and you never sent me the models, so I was wondering if you already completed them, or still wanted to do them with me, or what the case was.

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: