Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What it looks like in brawlbox is not what is seen in game. Why?  (Read 1218 times)
AutumnVen
Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards RAGE!! Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 16, 2014, 10:32:52 AM »

So I was doing some edits for a project I'm working on, and I want to rotate zsuit's ponytail. In brawlbox I went into preview mode and rotated it into the desired location. Then in the normal brawlbox window the model has been changed. I save the pcs and pac and put them on my sd card. But then when I play in game the ponytail is back in it's normal position. Why is this, and how can I fix it?

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 10:42:02 AM »

You changed the rotation values of the Model, but not in the actual Animations itself? Doing something like that with just the model won't do anything unless you make the changes in the animations found in the FitMotionEtc.pac file. This is also coupled with the fact that the hair has physics of their own so they can be affected by things like the wind. I think there's an event in PSA that nullifies these physics, but I'm not entirely sure.

Your most likely to work solution would be to edit the vertices of the actual model since BrawlBox now has the ability to do so... Although programs like Maya and 3DS Max would make this easier... Plus, this may not work if the character you're editing uses SHP0 Animations which I highly doubt... (Unless it's Link or Ganon)
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 10:46:42 AM by A Bloody Canadian » Logged

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards RAGE!! Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 11:46:20 AM »

So then if I wanted to add a second ponytail, how would I go about doing that? I do have access to 3dsmax now. I finally got it installed this morning.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: