Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Battle/victory portrait text changing. Help please?  (Read 1466 times)
Eternal Blue
Advanced Kitten

Kids, grown-ups, and even young women.

View Profile Awards
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:16:37 PM »

I got my old problems mostly figured out..
So now to my new one.
I got the Character selection screen Character's name text to change... but where can I find the ones displayed during battle and at the results screen's text. Thank you.

Sorry, I didn't know where else to go..
I want to fix a few things up on my brawl ,but it's hard to find an exact guide/help with it. So please if this is the wrong place for these questions. Please direct me to the right place or help me with them.

1.Shadow the hedgehog Hack for Sonic. Is there a way to have both Shadow and Sonic working proper. Not a PSA shadow, just the fixed Shadow with his spikes up and shoes altered. It seems each one I find is either just a texture, or affects all the Sonics. I have seen pictures and videos of different "Sonics" at the same time. Is there something I am doing wrong, or do I need to download a different file? I want them all to play like regular sonic, but I want the Shadow texture to be proper with his spikes as well.

2. How do I edit the text in brawl? Say for Music, and character selection screen?I assume it has to do with hexing, but can anyone tell me which files, and what programs I should use? I have been having trouble finding a good explanation of how to do it.

3. Stage Expansion. I recently got the code for Stage expansion, so on the "melee" section of stages it adds more stages so you can edit/add your own things/subspace stages. I am not sure of how to get it to work. I haven't put any files in my SD yet for them, and I don't know what to name those anyways. I am a little clueless. I just want to be able to add more stages. Any help will do.

If you have any answers or info, please post or PM me, thank you :3
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 12:14:45 AM by Eternal Blue » Logged

Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 05:41:00 PM »

1. To play as Sonic and Shadow, one of them must be ported to another character. It's glitchy though.
    2. In-game music titles are in info_en.pac and the My Music titles are in mu_menumain_en.pac. The CSP names are in common5.pac
    3. I have no clue how to use stage expansion.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Eternal Blue
    Advanced Kitten

Kids, grown-ups, and even young women.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 11:36:04 PM »

1. To play as Sonic and Shadow, one of them must be ported to another character. It's glitchy though.
    2. In-game music titles are in info_en.pac and the My Music titles are in mu_menumain_en.pac. The CSP names are in common5.pac

Thank you very much. I never knew that about the porting DX.

As for the CSP font, thank you. I found it now. If only I knew which font type it used :/

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: