Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Brawkex for Riivolution?  (Read 1268 times)
DTST
Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 23, 2014, 11:35:06 AM »

This clone engine stuff is all new to me but i spent a while creating a Marth clone it probably worked the only problem is Gecko doesn't load hacks even with the correct settings(SD cheats and the correct hook forgot the name). So is there anyway for this to work with Riivolution?

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 12:10:19 PM »

You should just be able to put it in the same sub-folder inside the main Brawl hack folder for Riivolution, since both Gecko and Riivolution have a folder where you put all your hacks, and they both have the same sub-folders in them. I don't know if this would work, though, as I don't use BrawlEx, so I don't know if it would ordinarily go in the normal folder or not.

DozensofUniqueGeese
    Expert Kitten

"Apples"

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 04:42:10 PM »

I was told that BrawlEx doesn't work with riivolution. Which is why I switched to Gecko. There may have been an update or something I am not aware of though. Just a heads up.

Hello, I am Aqua. I am new to Brawl hacking and I already have made a few hacks. I have made a Final Destination stage. I hope to get better with these and learn many new things. I hope to soon make a CSP thread!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: