Poll
Question: Whose Idea Do You Like Best?
Mr.Misfortune - 5 (26.3%)
Windhunter7 - 1 (5.3%)
Meh - 4 (21.1%)
What is this even? - 9 (47.4%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
Author Topic: A Brawl With Original Characters Only  (Read 36761 times)
LucinaSuitSamus
Advanced Kitten

Speak no feeling, no I don't believe you

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: July 25, 2014, 01:30:22 PM »

I'm not too good with plots, so I'd be fine with either one you guys decide to go with.

I can help with creating characters and such.  Well, I'll try...

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: July 25, 2014, 05:12:05 PM »

Help is all I'm asking for, I thank you for even taking the time to listen to this in the first place. Like I said, all I CAN do is plots, if everyone else can help with everything else I got the plots down!

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2014, 06:03:40 PM »

Help is all I'm asking for, I thank you for even taking the time to listen to this in the first place. Like I said, all I CAN do is plots, if everyone else can help with everything else I got the plots down!

And all I can do to help is plot helping, retextures(Only most retextures), and converting some file types(Like almost any type of model, and any type of texture)

LucinaSuitSamus
    Advanced Kitten

Speak no feeling, no I don't believe you

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: July 25, 2014, 06:12:29 PM »

Misfortune, do you have any character ideas yet?

And, I guess you can officially call me part of your team now.  This project should be its best!  I think we might need a few others to help create this, since it'd take a ton of effort to squeeze into 3-4 people.

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2014, 06:56:10 PM »

Of course I do.

Have you seen this? http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61703.0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA7aJyJ8ZN0&feature=youtu.be&t=4m43s
    This is Baphomet(Made by Mortimer) and I was thinking we could use him as our Tabuu.

Baphomet could be the one behind all of this. I mean if you look at his character, the final battle could make soooo much sense. Also, adding that kind of dark style to the character I feel would really show just how real this tournament is and what happens to those who are executed.

He's got the brutality in his play style that really shows you he isn't one to be messed with, and the twisted concepts behind his character I feel truly put the emphasis on the word "God". He seems like the type of person to walk into a battle and walk out without anyone seeing his power but the opponent being completely horrified by it, you know?

Another character I'd be interested in having in the protagonists side is Raptor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ5FrczsdVk Video can be seen here.

Another one of the more original ideas brought to the vault that I've seen. Raptor(If we're going by the reincarnations, would be Yoshi) Has been brought back from the time period in which dinosaurs ruled and humans don't even exist. Baphomet has promised Raptor that if he wins the tournament, he would alter the course of history itself so that dinosaurs still exist on earth. Basically, Raptor is fighting to redo the extinction of his entire species. Pretty cool, right?

There's a character currently being made by Zig and Kura that I have my eyes on, though I'm not sure what exactly I want her to do.

ALSO! I really liked Lt. Falcon that was created for the Riddler's Panic Hack Tournament. I was thinking on a character that personally trained in the ways of Captain Falcon's Fighting Style. They could have moves with names like "PHEONIX PUNCH" or "PHENOIX KICK!" (Thinking on naming her Lt. Pheonix if you didn't catch that by now). She could appear to be a carbon copy of Falcon due to her fighting like him but have small differences such as lighter attacks and more movement or something like that.

Anyway that's all I have for now, anyone else have anything? Also I haven't really asked these guys if I could use their characters, just some ideas that have been floating around.

Post Merge: July 26, 2014, 09:23:08 PM
    Anyone got anything else in mind?
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 09:23:08 PM by Mr.Misfortune » Logged

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: July 29, 2014, 03:53:02 PM »

*follows this thread now*

You Never Know!

GameAndWatcher
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: July 29, 2014, 09:28:16 PM »

I think you guys might want to consider asking about borrowing this.
    PSA: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34882
    Semi-Required Texture: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33425

<- I Support MM8BDM!

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2014, 10:10:43 PM »

I think you guys might want to consider asking about borrowing this.
    PSA: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34882
    Semi-Required Texture: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33425

Pretty sure permission wouldn't be needed for this, since it doesn't say so in the Brawl Vault, and according to what Miacis said in "1" in his comment on rules in the official rules:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51288.msg1028834#msg1028834
    I could be wrong, but it might be smart to ask the person anyways, just to be sure Smiley

GameAndWatcher
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: July 29, 2014, 10:58:04 PM »

Pretty sure permission wouldn't be needed for this, since it doesn't say so in the Brawl Vault, and according to what Miacis said in "1" in his comment on rules in the official rules:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51288.msg1028834#msg1028834
    I could be wrong, but it might be smart to ask the person anyways, just to be sure Smiley

Maybe give him/her credit for making it should suffice.

<- I Support MM8BDM!

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2014, 08:02:57 AM »

Great news! I've got the approval to use Raptor in this Overhaul. He's asked that I give him credit(which I shall do) and suggested I wait until the new Raptor to come out to add it to my roster.

I've asked Mortimer about it, I forget what it is he said if he even said anything at all so I'm waiting on a response about that one.

I will ask about Shidna just in case, I don't want to grab it without asking. Though I'm having a hard time figuring out who she would replace when it comes to people being the reincarnations of previous characters.

Speaking on that, I'm going to be trying to clean up the OP to make it look a bit neater. If anyone knows how to put spoilers around something please let me know because I can't find it for nothing ;w;. Also, I've started mapping out some of the characters so I'll put those down as well.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2014, 09:38:31 AM »

Like this: (spoiler){WHAT YOU'RE MAKING A SPOILER FOR}(/spoiler) With brackets instead of parentheses; alternatively, after clicking "Preview" on your post, you can select the button that says "Sp"; it's the third from the right on the top, other than "Change Color"; you can either select the button before typing what you're spoiling, or you can, after typing what you're making a spoiler for, select the text, and then click the button.
    Awesome Face

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2014, 10:55:16 AM »

The OP has been updated! I've also got permission from ShadowLuigi to use Lt. Falcon! Alright! I'll be adding her background as soon as possible.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2014, 12:49:09 PM »

This might be the first project that I've seen involve a complete story change and focuses of the SSE level design. Great ideas people! I'll be checking in on this project.

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 05:28:01 PM »

When thinking of a project like this, I couldn't, no, I wouldn't be satisfied with just characters alone. I've mapped out everything. I want to create an entirely new experience for people.

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 05:57:37 PM »

I have some OC drawings, but I can't model then :/

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
    Print
    Jump to: