Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Changing the ID of a sawnd file  (Read 2079 times)
obliterator
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 25, 2014, 12:20:50 AM »

I made a jigglypuff clone and gave it a knuckles psa, which included a sawnd file to replace jigglypuff's voice with knuckles', but i only want the clone to have this sounds, not the original jigglypuff, so i did some research and found something about changing the soundbank ID for the clone in the brawlex clone tool to an ID from a boss in SSE and then renaming the sawnd file to the group ID of that soundbank, but now when i enter a match, the clone has no sound effects, and when i enter a match with the original jigglypuff they both have jigg's sound bank, and i renamed them properly: clone's sound bank=13C, sawnd file= 323.sawnd.
So how do i get that sawnd file to work?

"When the moon is full and the trees are bare- Walk through the Cemetery if you dare. Where skeletons rot and corpses fester- Locate to the tomb with the skull of a Jester. Feed him the token all shiny and new- It is then that CarnEvil will return for YOU!"

Rosetta-Hime
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 06:36:17 AM »

You have to change the sound called in Smash Attacks or BrawlBox. I don't know how to do it, but maybe there is a tutorial somewhere.

obliterator
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 04:58:34 PM »

then i'll try that, i checked some information about it, it looks like its a long process

Post Merge: July 27, 2014, 09:18:07 PM
    ok so the knuckles clone was just for testing, i actually want a snake clone with deadpool psa and sfx, so i got it, opened smashbros_sound.brsar in super sawndz and inserted the deadpool.sawnd file, then exported all its wav files with brawlbox, and then inserted those wav files again to the smashbros_sound.brsar file, this time in the enemy Arman from SSE i think, then i clicked the option create sawnd, so now i got my sawnd file, havent tested it but i think i still need to edit the deadpool.psa with the program PSA so that it goes to the right sounds? i'm not sure, and i don't know how to put the right IDs there
    « Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 09:18:07 PM by obliterator » Logged

"When the moon is full and the trees are bare- Walk through the Cemetery if you dare. Where skeletons rot and corpses fester- Locate to the tomb with the skull of a Jester. Feed him the token all shiny and new- It is then that CarnEvil will return for YOU!"

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: