Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: cbliss Riivolution PAL Help and questions  (Read 1999 times)
Persona-Aya
Mega Kitten

In awe of the talents of the Brawl Vault community

View Profile Awards
« on: July 25, 2014, 03:22:11 PM »

Hello everyone (again)!

So I'm currently working on cbliss to give all my characters extended costumes, but there's a few things I'm confused about. I'm asking here because I don't recall ever getting a response on the official cbliss thread, and I've had good experiences with the help you guys give in this section.

Most importantly, are there any adjustments I'll need to make to the files included in the riivolution download? The included XML file seems to have each pathway made manually, but it included the NTSC-U game number thingy (RSBE01) , and the PAL version is numbered differently (RSBP01). Will this be a problem, and if so, does that mean I have to manually change all the paths myself to read RSBP01?

Other then that, is there anything I should be made aware while setting it all up on my SD card? I'm aware of the required fighter files (eg Peach entry's, Poke Trainer Final Smashes, PAC + PCS files) and don't really care about the Kirby hats, so is there anything else important I'm missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Kirby Dance

"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! Kirby Dance

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 03:41:44 PM »

All I know about all that is that PAL MUST use RSBP, and NOT RSBE.

TheSoraKid
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 08:18:44 PM »

Yeah, you'll have to change it to RSBP01, but keep the file names (e.g. FitPeach00)
    the same.

That's all.

Persona-Aya
    Mega Kitten

In awe of the talents of the Brawl Vault community

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 10:19:05 PM »

And I was right about what I have to change being in the XML part?

Geez this is gonna take a while.

Thanks a lot Kirby Dance

EDIT: Okay so I'm not very good at this it seems like.

I changed every instance of RSBE to RSBP in the xml, but my codes are not loading at all. Game works as normal - just no codes, so no extra costumes. What settings should I have turned on in riivolution? Like what the hell are hooks? (Now's probably a good time to mention I've never really worked with codes before)

Also my results screen crashed when I put in the one included in the cbliss download. I think it's probably because I haven't included all the files from the download yet (So essentially result portraits crashing or something like that), but could there be any other reason? Do I even need that file?

Also, where exactly do I put the codes? I've heard of two locations (Inside the 'codes' folder on the root of my SD Card, and inside my PF folder) but neither method worked.

Also, I have three different XML files inside my riivolution folder. They're called 'Ocarina' (3kb), 'SSBBfiles' (1kb), and Riivolution (26kb). Could this be a problem maybe?

Any help would really be welcome, as I'm utterly clueless myself
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 11:06:52 AM by Persona-Aya » Logged

"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! Kirby Dance

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: