Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cbliss Issues - Please Help?  (Read 1353 times)
Persona-Aya
Mega Kitten

In awe of the talents of the Brawl Vault community

View Profile Awards
« on: July 26, 2014, 08:52:03 PM »

Okay so I'm not very good at this it seems like. Bunch of questions

I changed every instance of RSBE to RSBP (I use a PAL system and game) in the provided Riivolution xml, but my codes are not loading at all. Game works as normal - just no codes, so no extra costumes (or unrestricted camera for that matter). What settings should I have turned on in riivolution? Like what the hell are hooks? (Now's probably a good time to mention I've never really worked with codes before). Does the fact I used Cbliss tool affect anything (It said it was the correct region - RSBP01. All I did was reduce Game & Watch's costumes to original state)

EDIT: If anyone with a working PAL XML file could upload it here or on a message to me I'd greatly appreciate it!

Also my results screen crashed when I put in the one included in the cbliss download. I think it's probably because I haven't included all the files from the download yet (So essentially result portraits crashing or something like that), but could there be any other reason? Do I even need that file? I don't think I do so I'll probably get rid of it.

Also, where exactly do I put the codes? I've heard of two locations (Inside the 'codes' folder on the root of my SD Card, and inside my PF folder) but neither method worked.

Also, I have three different XML files inside my riivolution folder. They're called 'Ocarina' (3kb), 'SSBBfiles' (1kb), and Riivolution (26kb). Could this be a problem maybe?

Any help would really be welcome, as I'm utterly clueless myself. I can produce file contents (i.e XML data) and anything else needed to help if need be.

Thanks wonderful people Kirby Dance
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 11:55:11 PM by Persona-Aya » Logged

"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! Kirby Dance

Makarew
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 09:13:27 AM »

There isn't a PAL xml, xml's are not region exclusive. You need to put your codes in the codes folder and name it RSBE01. Make sure you have PAL files, and not files from dfferent regions. You shouldn't need the results screen. It probably crashed because it isn't PAL. The amount of XMLs won't be a problem.

Persona-Aya
    Mega Kitten

In awe of the talents of the Brawl Vault community

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 12:36:34 PM »

Thanks for getting back to me Makarew!

Well I'd still have to change the data within the XML wouldn't I? The file path inside my private folder in riivolution is:
    root\private\wii\app\RSBP\pf
    so if it isn't altered then it wouldn't be able to find my files anyway would it?

Also, I have to name my codeset RSBP01.gct for similar reasons. That's where I've been putting the gct file so I think I'm okay there

How do I tell if my files are PAL or NTSC-U? If you mean the codes for the gct file, I used Mewtwo2000's cbliss tool and it said it was running it as PAL format, and the only other code I included is the Unrestricted Pause Camera PAL code, which I obtained from the geckocodes.com RSBP01 section.

My problem now is simply that my codes are not being read within the game. I feel like my gct file is fine, so the only issue must be with riivolution and something not working on that end. I tried loading each game with each of the hooks turned on, and the game worked fine but with no code changes with the hooks either disabled or by using a different hook turned on each time. The only exception was  when I tried to use the OSSleep hook, which just lead to a silent freeze after leaving the riivolution screen.

I'll explain a little more and see if it can help. When I turn on Riivolution, it say it's version 1.04, and there are three different pages:
    The 1st page is for file replacements, so no issue there.
    The 2nd page is called 'Ocarina Codes', and it has two options: 'Ocarina Handler', where it gives me the option to turn on hooks (VI, KPAD, Joupad, GXDraw, GXFlush, OSSleep, and AxNextFrame) or to disable hooks, and 'Ocarina_Codes' , which simply either enables or disables my codes.
    The 3rd page is called BeyondYou's Brawl Launcher, and has two options: 'Code Set' gives me the opitons 'Disabled', or  'Brawl w/ codes', whilst the second option is 'Hook' and simply gives the same hook options as page 2.

One thing I noticed is that on pages 2 and 3, for every choice, it seems to cycle through twice. For example, it will give me the options 'enabled', 'enabled, 'disabled', whilst for the hooks it cycles through the list twice before returning to the 'disabled' option. I don't think this would be an issue, but thought I'd point it out.

I'll also include the data within my Riivolution.xml file:
    <wiidisc version="1">
       <id game="RSBP01" />
       <options>
          <section name="BeyondYous Brawl Launcher">
             <option name="Code Set" default="1">
                <choice name="Brawl w/ Codes">
                   <patch id="brawl" />
                   <patch id="ocarina" />
                </choice>   
             </option>
             <option name="Hook" default="4">
                <choice name="VI"><patch id="ocarinabase_vi" /></choice>
                <choice name="KPAD"><patch id="ocarinabase_kpad" /></choice>
                <choice name="Joypad"><patch id="ocarinabase_joypad" /></choice>
                <choice name="GXDraw"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw" /></choice>
                <choice name="GXFlush"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush" /></choice>
                <choice name="OSSleep"><patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep" /></choice>
                <choice name="AxNextFrame"><patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe" /></choice>
             </option>
          </section>
       </options>
       <patch id="brawl">
          <memory valuefile="/codes/RSBP01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
          <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" create= "true" />
          <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" create= "true" />
          <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/sound/strm" disc="/sound/strm/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/sound" disc="/sound" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/movies" disc="/movie/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
       <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/info/portrite" disc="/info/portrite/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
       <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pfmenu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/info2/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pfmenu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGGW.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGGW_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.pac"/>
           <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGDXONETT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXONETT_en.pac"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGFINAL_A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL_A.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGFINAL_B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL_B.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGFINAL_C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL_C.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGFINAL_D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL_D.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_A.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_B.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_C.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_D.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_A.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_B.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_C.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_D.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_A.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_B.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_C.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_D.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom01.rel" disc="/module/st_custom01.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom02.rel" disc="/module/st_custom02.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom03.rel" disc="/module/st_custom03.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom04.rel" disc="/module/st_custom04.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom05.rel" disc="/module/st_custom05.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom06.rel" disc="/module/st_custom06.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom07.rel" disc="/module/st_custom07.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom08.rel" disc="/module/st_custom08.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom09.rel" disc="/module/st_custom09.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom0A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0A.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0B.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom0B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0B.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0C.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom0C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0C.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0D.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom0D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0D.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0E.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom0E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0E.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0F.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom0F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0F.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM10.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM10.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom10.rel" disc="/module/st_custom10.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM11.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM11.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom11.rel" disc="/module/st_custom11.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM12.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM12.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom12.rel" disc="/module/st_custom12.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM13.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM13.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom13.rel" disc="/module/st_custom13.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM14.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM14.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom14.rel" disc="/module/st_custom14.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM15.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM15.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom15.rel" disc="/module/st_custom15.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM16.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM16.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom16.rel" disc="/module/st_custom16.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM17.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM17.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom17.rel" disc="/module/st_custom17.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM18.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM18.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom18.rel" disc="/module/st_custom18.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM19.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM19.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom19.rel" disc="/module/st_custom19.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1A.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom1A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1A.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1B.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom1B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1B.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1C.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom1C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1C.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1D.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom1D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1D.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1E.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom1E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1E.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1F.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom1F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1F.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM20.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM20.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom20.rel" disc="/module/st_custom20.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM21.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM21.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom21.rel" disc="/module/st_custom21.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM22.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM22.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom22.rel" disc="/module/st_custom22.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM23.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM23.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom23.rel" disc="/module/st_custom23.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM24.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM24.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom24.rel" disc="/module/st_custom24.rel" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM25.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM25.pac" create= "true"/>
          <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/module/st_custom25.rel" disc="/module/st_custom25.rel" create= "true"/>
                    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/warioman/FitWarioMan00.pcs" disc="/fighter/warioman/FitWarioMan00.pcs" create= "true"/>
                    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/warioman/FitWarioMan00.pac" disc="/fighter/warioman/FitWarioMan00.pac" create= "true"/>
                    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/gkoopa/FitGKoopa00.pcs" disc="/fighter/gkoopa/FitGKoopa00.pcs" create= "true"/>
               <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/gkoopa/FitGKoopa00.pac" disc="/fighter/gkoopa/FitGKoopa00.pac" create= "true"/>      
               <folder external="/private/wii/app/rsbp/pf/sound/sfx/" disc="/sound/sfx/" create="true" resize="true" />

</patch>
       <patch id="ocarinabase_vi">
          <memory ocarina="true" value="7CE33B783887003438A7003838C7004C" offset="0x000018A8" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarinabase_kpad">
          <memory ocarina="true" value="9A3F005E38AE0080389FFFFC7E0903A6" offset="0x000018A8" />
          <memory ocarina="true" value="801D0060901E0060801D0064901E0064801D0068901E0068" offset="0x000018A8" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarinabase_joypad">
          <memory ocarina="true" value="3AB500013A73000C2C1500043B18000C" offset="0x000018A8" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw">
          <memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x000018A8" />
       </patch>

<patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush">
          <memory ocarina="true" value="90010014800305FC2C00000041820008" offset="0x000018A8" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep">
          <memory ocarina="true" value="90A402E0806502E4908502E42C030000" offset="0x000018A8" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe">
          <memory ocarina="true" value="3800000E7FE3FB78B005000038800080" offset="0x000018A8" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarina">
          <memory offset="0x00001800" value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
          <memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8057" />
          <memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="0000" />
          <memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8057" />
          <memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="0000" />
          <memory offset="0x000042B8" value="60000000" />
          <memory offset="0x003E9930" value="60000000" />
          <memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x000018A8" />
       </patch>
    </wiidisc>

And my Ocarina.xml file:
    <wiidisc version="1"> <options>
          <section name="Ocarina">
             <option name="Ocarina Handler">
                <choice name="VI Hook">
                   <patch id="ocarinabase_vi" />
                   <patch id="ocarinabase" />
                </choice>
                <choice name="KPAD Hook">
                   <patch id="ocarinabase_kpad" />
                </choice>
                <choice name="Joypad Hook">
                   <patch id="ocarinabase_joypad" />
                </choice>
                <choice name="GXDraw Hook">
                   <patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw" />
                </choice>
                <choice name="GXFlush Hook">
                   <patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush" />
                </choice>
                <choice name="OSSleep Hook">
                   <patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep" />
                </choice>
                <choice name="AxNextFrame Hook">
                   <patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe" />
                </choice>
             </option>
             <option name="ocarina_codes">
                <choice name="Enabled">
                   <patch id="ocarinacodes" />
                </choice>
             </option>
          </section>
       </options>

<patch id="ocarinabase_vi">
          <memory ocarina="true" value="7CE33B783887003438A7003838C7004C" offset="0x800018A8" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarinabase_kpad">
          <memory ocarina="true" value="9A3F005E38AE0080389FFFFC7E0903A6" offset="0x800018A8" />
          <!-- kpadoldhooks -->
          <memory ocarina="true" value="801D0060901E0060801D0064901E0064801D0068901E0068" offset="0x800018A8" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarinabase_joypad">
          <memory ocarina="true" value="3AB500013A73000C2C1500043B18000C" offset="0x800018A8" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw">
          <memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x800018A8" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush">
          <memory ocarina="true" value="90010014800305FC2C00000041820008" offset="0x800018A8" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep">
          <memory ocarina="true" value="90A402E0806502E4908502E42C030000" offset="0x800018A8" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe">
          <memory ocarina="true" value="3800000E7FE3FB78B005000038800080" offset="0x800018A8" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarinabase">
          <memory valuefile="codehandler.bin" offset="0x80001800" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarinacodes">
          <memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8000" />
          <memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="28B8" />
          <memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8000" />
          <memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="28B8" />
          <memory valuefile="/codes/RSBP01.gct" offset="0x800028B8" />
       </patch>
    </wiidisc>

Also, what exactly are hooks and what do they do? And what does the codehandler.bin do?

Should I make this a new topic?

I'm sorry for how long the post is but I'm really hoping to get this figured out. Thanks for your help!

"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! Kirby Dance

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: