Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Editing sounds in PSA  (Read 1379 times)
obliterator
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 28, 2014, 08:26:17 PM »

I'm editing a snake.psa to make it a deadpool clone so that deadpool's sfx go over the ones from a SSE boss and not over snakes' but i've found 2 problems:

1- A couple sounds loop forever, if i put the stop sound command they will stop only if the animation ends completely, if i get hit before the animation ends the sound will still loop. I couln't find a fix so i removed them for the moment.

2- I can't find the subaction to edit the KO sounds and when you are sent flying off the screen, anyone know how to edit those?

"When the moon is full and the trees are bare- Walk through the Cemetery if you dare. Where skeletons rot and corpses fester- Locate to the tomb with the skull of a Jester. Feed him the token all shiny and new- It is then that CarnEvil will return for YOU!"

obliterator
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 12:15:11 AM »

so anyone know about the KO sounds? i found out the ID of the death explosion sound, but it doesn't appear in any subaction

"When the moon is full and the trees are bare- Walk through the Cemetery if you dare. Where skeletons rot and corpses fester- Locate to the tomb with the skull of a Jester. Feed him the token all shiny and new- It is then that CarnEvil will return for YOU!"

obliterator
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 09:33:08 AM »

I found this: 0BD Death. It seems it is an action ID, not a subaction, but when i open PSA it only shows the special attacks (from action 112 to 134), so how do i edit the death sound??

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: