Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Starting Character Roster changes?  (Read 1955 times)
SonicWolf
Wolf Warrior
Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: August 04, 2014, 10:51:34 PM »

I'm sure this goes here or in the menu section but considering coding may be involved I thought here would be best.

I wanna change what characters are available on the starting roster (like Wolf instead of say Olimar). Basically a CSS edit. Or so I thought. I tried changing Olimar to Wolf (example btw as Olimar isn't the most useful characters in my opinion) using the CSS Organizer but it reverts back to Olimar. I'm sure I'd have to fix the Challenger Approaching Screens too but that's cool as I'd be doing so anyway. Any ideas on how to do this? Or any codes I need? Do I gotta reprogram that section of the game with a Hex tool? Quite desperate atm for this.

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: