Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Melee Remastered 2.5 Bug Reports  (Read 19858 times)
andalsoandy
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2014, 12:19:22 AM »

Once this is complete, is there going to be some huge pre-made P:M pack release with the Melee SFX hacks too?

Thiss goin be guuuud.

Damonj17
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 07:31:16 AM »

I made this for a Melee styled build, I think you should use it. It's a strap screen that looks like the Gamecube Health + Safety Screen : http://imgur.com/kgVDh0v

HeartlessSeph
Expert Kitten

The Subpar Jack of All Trades

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: August 10, 2014, 07:43:16 AM »

I made this for a Melee styled build, I think you should use it. It's a strap screen that looks like the Gamecube Health + Safety Screen : http://imgur.com/kgVDh0v

This is insanely awesome despite the simplicity. Even if he doesn't use it for this build, I'm most definitely using this in mine.

Damonj17
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: August 10, 2014, 10:18:01 AM »

This is insanely awesome despite the simplicity. Even if he doesn't use it for this build, I'm most definitely using this in mine.
    Thanks!

LuisMasterXDRM97
    Newbie Kitten

We need this Alt for SSB4

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: September 07, 2014, 12:39:09 PM »

Can you Upload that Starp here in Brawl Vault? I want to use it for SSBMR, It looks great dude Cheesy

seijinshu
    Advanced Kitten

I make high quality content.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: July 23, 2015, 10:14:27 AM »

Bahhh... Why must you re-use old threads... This is worst than this necroposting!

Either way... Can I simply just use the normal PM GCT? Ik that if I use that that most issues will be fixed... Issues I'm worried about like CSS Giga and Warioman selection and ZSS and Sheik slot icons, BP fixes, etc etc etc.  I also know how to fix the 0% transform. you need to make sure that you use both zelda's and sheik's 3.02 movesets are in use, use the original GCT, and make sure you have all the proper fixes. this bug is also present in Samus and ZSS. Giant DK does not freeze in Homebrew. I think you should've left the CSS alone, since it causes all these CSS and icon related bugs. I also am going to test out using the normal GCT and see how that works. If that works well, then I recommend replacing the GCT.

Meow Meow comes the Fat Cat...

Crashsquirrelknight
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: January 23, 2016, 12:56:07 PM »

I was playing the full version with the wifi addon included in the pack and the game crashes everytime i use R.O.B's down-B

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: