Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: LET ME HACK  (Read 8620 times)
ptoung
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 06, 2014, 12:01:23 PM »

please is there anyone here I can actually ire to help me

Gamma Ridley
~Mercenary~

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 12:32:21 PM »

Help you what? Make money? Become famous? Make a better avatar? Be specific please.

Robz
    Drinking boss Epic
    Special Access

I ain't no baby man.

• Awards Fiery Topic >9000 Diamond in the Rough Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 12:39:14 PM »

How to create your own Sonic character

Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
    Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
    Guy Gets f'ed up
    If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 12:48:39 PM »

please is there anyone here I can actually ire to help me

I can do texture requests, which you can PM/email me, or ask on the texture requests page.
    Is what you mean actually "How do you set up hacks?" If so, ask that. Be specific Grin

ptoung
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 02:56:03 PM »

no Iman can I pay someone to come to my house and help mw change textures i've pout textures in wii,app,RSBE,pf,fighter,than the name loaded u riivolution and Gecko os and it still didn't work

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 03:27:18 PM »

no Iman can I pay someone to come to my house and help mw change textures i've pout textures in wii,app,RSBE,pf,fighter,than the name loaded u riivolution and Gecko os and it still didn't work

Well ok, let's see

-You don't have to pay anyone and it's generally frowned upon here
    -Don't have strangers on the internet come to your house are you kidding me
    -I don't know if you mean you tried loading up both Riivolution and Gecko at the same time or something but that sounds hilarious to me if you did. I'd be kind of impressed if you managed that honestly.
    -You can't by the way
    -Do you have codes? What region are you? Did you name your textures properly? Are you using the disc? USBLoader?
    -Seriously don't have strangers come to your house especially not from here c'mon

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 03:53:15 PM »

Well ok, let's see

-You don't have to pay anyone and it's generally frowned upon here
    -Don't have strangers on the internet come to your house are you kidding me
    -I don't know if you mean you tried loading up both Riivolution and Gecko at the same time or something but that sounds hilarious to me if you did. I'd be kind of impressed if you managed that honestly.
    -You can't by the way
    -Do you have codes? What region are you? Did you name your textures properly? Are you using the disc? USBLoader?
    -Seriously don't have strangers come to your house especially not from here c'mon

Well, I think he meant that he tried both, but separately. But Gravity is definitely right about not letting random people come to your house who you don't know; haven't you ever read "Little Red Riding Hood"? O_o
    And just sayin', but you do have the actual .pac/.pcs with the textures imported, right? And not just the textures themselves?
    And paying people on a modding site is usualy[/i] a no-no. Personally, I wouldn't recommend it, when everyone here, on this awesome site, offers help for free! Grin

ptoung
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 05:38:16 PM »

know any hacks that would work automaticly if I put them in the folder name then load up riivolution because the hack I really want is Espio over Rob,so if you can lead me through that it would be great

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 05:42:04 PM »

Dude. There are hundreds of tutorials on how to hack Brawl and you still can't figure it out? You might need to study these tutorials. It's the easiest thing in the world to hack Brawl.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

ptoung
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 05:45:08 PM »

I've watched every one I could find and followed all the steps even used the same hack followed all the exact same steps and it didn't work,the only thing I did different was used riivolution

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 05:47:34 PM »

I've watched every one I could find and followed all the steps even used the same hack followed all the exact same steps and it didn't work,the only thing I did different was used riivolution

Well, by default(Depending on the .xml, but the official Riivolution xml is this way), Gecko and Riivolution use two different directories; Riivolution's is "SD Root->ssbb->{BRAWLTYPE}"
    Also, you need the stuff to go with Riivolution(Including renaming the .gct used for Gecko to "Riivolution.gct")

ptoung
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 05:52:36 PM »

actually Gecko os got deleted on accident,so is there just a way I can do wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/then the character name and put a file in it and load up riivolution,because thats all it shows on the tutorials on youtube,I even used the same exact file,I really don't understand this too well
    also I live in the Us so it is RSBE

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 06:42:26 PM »

actually Gecko os got deleted on accident,so is there just a way I can do wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/then the character name and put a file in it and load up riivolution,because thats all it shows on the tutorials on youtube,I even used the same exact file,I really don't understand this too well
    also I live in the Us so it is RSBE

To use that directory for Riivolution, you'd have to edit the .xml, which would be hard; it would be a lot easier just to use the new directory; not to mention that you can have different hack types in that "ssbb" folder, like "projectm" or Brawl Plus, or Brawl Minus(Don't remember what the folder names of those two are)

ptoung
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: August 06, 2014, 06:57:42 PM »

ok,I'm sorry,I was like that I just don't understand what you mean by directory,I don't know how you do that can I just give you the link to the hack and you can help me modify it to just work if I load up riivolution,because I don't guess what else you'd have to do because I have a mac not a PC so it's harder for me

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2014, 07:06:28 PM »

ok,I'm sorry,I was like that I just don't understand what you mean by directory,I don't know how you do that can I just give you the link to the hack and you can help me modify it to just work if I load up riivolution,because I don't guess what else you'd have to do because I have a mac not a PC so it's harder for me

The directory is where the file is located; no, I don't want the link to the hack, I want you to learn how to do it; I already explained how to modify it to work(To the best of my ability); and I don't know much at all about macs, so don't ask me about that. I'm sure someone else can help you, though.

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: