Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to remove all mods from brawl  (Read 1595 times)
Goko567
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 07, 2014, 07:58:47 PM »

Hello guys! I recently downloaded Project M but I uninstalled it due to me not being able to change the characters sounds not impressed

But when I tried to load up brawl normally, I started freezing at the char. select screen and stage select screen.
(Also it started beeping? Cry )

Please help, thanks!!!

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 08:34:52 PM »

Did it look like this?

Because Project M should not interfere with regular Brawl.
    If you did get that particular message, that means that your disc reader is broken, and you need to get a new one.(Or a new Wii.)

Post Merge: August 07, 2014, 08:37:31 PM
    If you're asking where the Brawl files are that you put on to "hack" Super Smash Bros., that would most likely be in either "SD Root->private->wii->app->RSBE->pf" or "SD Root->ssbb->projectm"; it could be a different directory though; in any case, all hacks are put in the same main folder, so if you find a folder called "fighter" or "module" or anything, that means that the folder containing those folders is the root folder for mods.
    « Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 08:37:31 PM by windhunter7 » Logged

Kevin38844
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 06:21:04 PM »

The only thing that came to my mind is removing the SD from the wii... Try it, Tongue I think it will work, even if you don't load project M,  Project M is still in the SD card. I know you unnistalled it but you might have forgotten to delete some files also. Please tell me if removing your SD works Tongue

Darkest shadow-

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: