Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10
Author Topic: Tabuu's Custom Model Closet. K. Rool, textures started  (Read 71039 times)
Bad Box Art Mega Man
Keeper of the Gaming Universe
Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: August 20, 2014, 01:50:02 PM »

I am now following (cause I can)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: August 20, 2014, 07:15:44 PM »

Okay, so I decided to take a break from Saria. I wanted to do Metal Mario from Smash 64, but Model Resource's model was not T-Posed and too hard for me to do so to it.

Instead I'm taking on a new project: a bad rig that's bothered me for quite a while: Little Mac. Like the original, he'll be over Captain Falcon's boneset, but I aim to improve it as much as possible, especially the legs and knees. I'm using the exact same "Smash 4" styled AT model edit I've been using for my PSA over Bowser: this one.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203728

So far I've rigged his boxing gloves, and it's going rather smoothly. I wonder how much harder than Saria the arms are gonna be. That's my problem: arms. D:

Turb0k
    Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: August 20, 2014, 08:29:24 PM »

I wonder how much harder than Saria the arms are gonna be. That's my problem: arms. D:
      I feel your pain bro, except I always have trouble with the hip and bum areas.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: August 20, 2014, 08:36:35 PM »

I feel your pain bro, except I always have trouble with the hip and bum areas.

So far, the hip for Mac was surprisingly easy. The arms, I think, will suck big time. XD

I finished rigging his shorts, gloves and tank top. All that's left now is his main body. I'm thankful it's "separated" by gaps so that it makes my life easier. lol I'm working on his legs at the moment. Also pretty smoothly. So far he's easier than Saria. lol

Progress so far:

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: August 20, 2014, 08:41:16 PM »

oh my, tabuu is now an importer!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: August 20, 2014, 08:43:58 PM »

oh my, tabuu is now an importer!

Yeeeup! I can do almost everything, except model perfectly and texture. It's about time I learned instead of requesting, since very few requests are taken. If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself, so they say. Wink

I rigged a near-perfect knee just now. As I said, it seems Little Mac is being a lot more cooperative than Saria. haha. Rigging Saria is weird, she keeps getting deformations. And Mac is higher quality!

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: August 20, 2014, 08:59:53 PM »

thats to be expected, low poly models needs a smoother and more careful rig than high poly ones

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #37 on: August 21, 2014, 10:54:54 AM »

Well I'm almost positive that ssb64 metal Mario is just Mario with a metal effect, but then again kth's ha a brown download. Tongue Little Mac looks great so far.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: August 21, 2014, 12:40:33 PM »

So today I decided to test Mac in BrawlBox, putting him in extreme poses, and found more flaws. I'll be busy finalizing his rig and eliminating very few strays today. I am not giving up on him so easily. And to be honest, I'm considering making this Mac exclusive to my PSA over Bowser, which is over Falcon's boneset but with added bones to match Bowser's bone count. But if I get enough people requesting otherwise, I'll release him over Falcon's default boneset too. Say yay if you want it.

And I'll be blunt here: I'm seriously considering handing down Saria to someone else due to how frustrating she is to rig for me. How can the Kokiri Girl I made be so much easier, and yet Saria is so hard? D: I mean, everything is easy except the arms and hands. They are a [censored] to rig. I will try her one last time after I finish Little Mac, and if she still gives me problems, I'll put the Max file up for download.

My next import will be King K. Rool from Mario Super Sluggers, rigged over Snoopy's custom boneset for my K. Rool PSA. I intend to make him, and then throw together a Kaptain alt as well using K. Rool's model as well as the vertexed pirate clothes from the old Dedede hack Aafyre made. Baron K. Roolenstein will NOT be created. As much as I love and adore K. Rool, Baron is boring in my opinion.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #39 on: August 21, 2014, 02:08:37 PM »

So today I decided to test Mac in BrawlBox, putting him in extreme poses, and found more flaws. I'll be busy finalizing his rig and eliminating very few strays today. I am not giving up on him so easily. And to be honest, I'm considering making this Mac exclusive to my PSA over Bowser, which is over Falcon's boneset but with added bones to match Bowser's bone count. But if I get enough people requesting otherwise, I'll release him over Falcon's default boneset too. Say yay if you want it.

And I'll be blunt here: I'm seriously considering handing down Saria to someone else due to how frustrating she is to rig for me. How can the Kokiri Girl I made be so much easier, and yet Saria is so hard? D: I mean, everything is easy except the arms and hands. They are a [censored] to rig. I will try her one last time after I finish Little Mac, and if she still gives me problems, I'll put the Max file up for download.

My next import will be King K. Rool from Mario Super Sluggers, rigged over Snoopy's custom boneset for my K. Rool PSA. I intend to make him, and then throw together a Kaptain alt as well using K. Rool's model as well as the vertexed pirate clothes from the old Dedede hack Aafyre made. Baron K. Roolenstein will NOT be created. As much as I love and adore K. Rool, Baron is boring in my opinion.
    Don't worry, someone will make Baron K. Roolenstein, I won't because I can't make custom models yet. lol
    Sorry to hear Saria is still causing a lot of problems, pretty weird, probably something stupid like not selecting all the vertices even after you've done it multiple times. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: August 21, 2014, 03:18:41 PM »

Almost there! Just gotta fix a few areas, and then he'll be ready for Metals and in-game testing.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: August 21, 2014, 04:10:26 PM »

Woah! Definitely looks a lot better! Love it!

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: August 21, 2014, 05:23:07 PM »

I finished rigging Mac to the best of my ability. Soon I'll try him over Falcon.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: August 21, 2014, 08:40:02 PM »

oh dear, youre pretty good at this! considering you dont have many imports made so far
    but importing is not really that hard once when you get it, and I think you got it!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: August 21, 2014, 08:41:32 PM »

Well for some reason, Mac was easier. XD

Speaking of Mac, I just tried him over Captain Falcon. There is a stray vertex on his shirt, which I will get to fixing ASAP.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10
    Print
    Jump to: