Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Pichi's Imports and Custom models: Previews inside!  (Read 18258 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 06:12:26 PM »

I'd like to point out that The Textures Resource has rips from the game for most (if not all) of the areas in the game. They seem to lack alpha transparency, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem given the art style.

They don't do a good job at the characters for TTYD though, lots are missing textures and others have their's positioned wrong, but they do have a good amount that are correct, and also have unused textures. Wish I knew how they got those.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 06:36:02 PM »

I'd like to point out that The Textures Resource has rips from the game for most (if not all) of the areas in the game. They seem to lack alpha transparency, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem given the art style.

(Oh crap, Peardian is here! Be cool be cool.) Transparency shouldn't be a problem. Thank you!

So progress~

Added support pillars so the platforms aren't floating

The Thousand Year Door is now shaped better. Working on the area behind the door, and the golden lining on the wall.

And the Rose stained glass portraits. They are modeled, not textured onto the wall. Ignore that Red and Gold on the bottom. I'm working on it lol
    They don't do a good job at the characters for TTYD though, lots are missing textures and others have their's positioned wrong, but they do have a good amount that are correct, and also have unused textures. Wish I knew how they got those.

Yeah, Peach's comes to mind. She looks nothing like she does in-game. I am pretty sure they get the unused textures from the iso itself. I have the iso and all it's files etracted and there are a lot of files named "beta-" or "test-" But I have no idea how to open the files, so they're just kinda sitting there lol. I wish I knew how to open them to get textures from every location in the game.
    « Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 06:37:57 PM by Rosetta-Hime » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2014, 08:09:42 PM »

Exactly, if I could open up the files and get the textures and possibly import the textures back in, then that'd be easier than having to play the whole game just to rip a character's textures. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: August 20, 2014, 03:14:45 AM »

Well, what is the file extension? If i s a Wii game you shoild nr able to open it with ntcompress, but is illegal sonce this is the program they ise to compress WiiGames, originally stealed from Nintendo

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2014, 10:57:01 AM »

Ah, welcome to the model import thread...club...? Meh. Anywho, I'm loving that stage and Rosalina with the Luma! I'll keep this thread in mind.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2014, 11:08:24 AM »

Well, what is the file extension? If i s a Wii game you shoild nr able to open it with ntcompress, but is illegal sonce this is the program they ise to compress WiiGames, originally stealed from Nintendo
    We're talking about PMTTYD, for GameCube, even though it is an iso file, the character files themselves are in a weird extension.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: August 22, 2014, 05:11:25 PM »

So I've been working on things non Palace related~

Don't be fooled... It's not perfect...Sad

This is my 6th attempt at rigging the shell. It just never works out right... Any volunteers to rig if for me? You'll be collab'd when I upload her to the vault.
    Major thanks to StupidMarioFan1 for his Boomerang Mario import.
    This is the first of many power-up imports made. I am doing all the 3D world power-ups for Peach and Rosalina. If there is a power-up from that game that Mario and Luigi don't have, then I will do that too.

So far, I have only this and Fire Peach done. Next will be Tanooki Rosalina, Tanooki Peach, Boomerang Rosalina, and Fire Rosalina. Boomerang Luigi will be after that, and then Boomerang Toad.

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: August 23, 2014, 06:36:21 AM »

I wish we could rip from WiiU games... Nice job Rosetta Tongue

CamTro
    Expert Kitten

No matter what! I will fight w/you until the end!

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #23 on: August 23, 2014, 08:25:08 PM »

Oh my god! its awesome...I wonder would you make Shadow Mario in EXACTLY like what he should look like from Super Mario Sunshine, but again I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE MODELS eeeeeeee!

CamTro is now returned to hack Brawl!

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: August 24, 2014, 06:18:54 AM »

Hey, about Paper Peach...do you already have a model? I'd love to collab in it, you know...

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: August 24, 2014, 08:25:58 AM »

Hey, about Paper Peach...do you already have a model? I'd love to collab in it, you know...
    Oh my god! its awesome...I wonder would you make Shadow Mario in EXACTLY like what he should look like from Super Mario Sunshine, but again I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE MODELS eeeeeeee!
    I wish we could rip from WiiU games... Nice job Rosetta Tongue

1. No.
    2. No.
    3. Thanks, and I wish is was possible as well.

So I recently made a new "import" of sorts.

Project M made most of the dress texture, but I edited it to look like 3D world. I also gave her her Sports Mix ponytail. So anyine willing to take screenshots of her?

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: August 24, 2014, 09:05:10 AM »

So anyone willing to take screenshots of her?
    Sure.

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: August 24, 2014, 09:22:10 AM »

Ah, thank you, kind sir. I'll PM her to you now.

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: August 24, 2014, 10:09:38 AM »

ohhh, so peachy hehe. Good textures as well as the model. I have some MSM models in my PC, but they got unused, except for my own texture hacks never released...

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: August 30, 2014, 01:25:31 PM »

Well I decieded to go ahead and finish this while I attempt to fix Fire Peach's hair.

Anyone willing to make the hair more like her Brawl counterpart?

Pages:  1 [2] 3
    Print
    Jump to: