Poll
Question: Sonic's FS? (Read OP) MK FS?
Sonic 1 - 0 (0%)
Sonic 2 - 3 (50%)
MK Yes - 3 (50%)
MK No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros Universe (BrawlEx) (check the OP every once in a while)  (Read 17149 times)
SmashJay87
Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000 Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « on: August 18, 2014, 06:13:08 PM »

(The BrawlEx in parenthesis is an extended title. I'll explain on the bottom.)

Hello!!!...again. So I mentioned that I was starting a hack pack a while ago. Well, that hack pack has been restarted and turned into a custom build of Project M. This new project is called 'Super Smash Bros Universe.' It will have two versions: one with all of the 'base' characters from Project M, and the 'BrawlEx' version, with extended characters and stages.

Super Smash Bros Universe:
    Universe will have all Project M characters with new CSPs from Super Smash Bros for Wii U & 3DS and Smash 3 (gotta get permission first  Laugh ). It will also have new stages, customized textures (made by me, and Smash 3 (permission again)), and alternate costumes. It also has a butt load of new music.

Super Smash Bros Universe BrawlEx:
    BrawlEx will have everything Universe has, except this one has extended stages and characters, and no alternate costumes (with the exception of Mewtwo).

Other information:
    All characters (both versions) will have one win animation, much like the new Smash game.
    All-Star mode will hopefully include all characters (will work on it; not guaranteed).
    Samus/Zero Suit & Zelda/Sheik will not transform. Zelda & Sheik will hopefully have new down specials.
    Link, Pit, Sonic, and Mario (will) have new voices.

I'll update once something happens :3

8/30: Hi! Me again. I've been busy, but I've been thinking. I want to give  Samus, Zelda, and Sheik all new special moves.
    For Samus: I want to give Samus the Shinespark ability as her Up  Special. I want it to work similar to Fox's Up Special, but instead, it would hit multiple times, with the last hit being a powerful attack, causing the most damage. And I want to give Samus the Power Bomb ability as her Down Special. The Power Bomb ability will be in a small radius, causing 1% with each hit. There will be 11 hit counter (like a Smart Bomb), with the 11th hit having a 15% hit. All of these don't affect Samus.
    For Zelda: The only different attack Zelda will have will be her down special, replacing Transform. I would like to use a Summonor move, but I don't know what should be summoned. Like a Pokemon or Assist Trophy or something.
    For Sheik: I don't know what to replace Transform with for Sheik, honestly. Please leave a reply below.

9/1: Just a small update: Since this is for Project M, I must say this: Roy's recovery sucks. I down right hate it. It just doesn't work well and doesn't give you that second chance of life. So I'm replacing it with the one from Brawl-.
    And another thing. I'm gonna create a website for both versions of this pack. They will sort of function like the Smash Bros site; pic of the day, characters on the front page, news flashes, stuff like that. It won't be today, but it will be soon.

9/8: Samus has begun being worked on! Thanks to SSBXReal for creating Shinespark for me, and to powerofthe17 for the new entry animation. And Dark Samus, Samus' alternate PSA, is being worked on animation wise. Just made a win animation and wait. Also have entry, run, neutral special charges and neutral special, and other important stuff. And the down smash. I'm doing that too. Also, I've decided to boot the idea of Roy getting a different up special. And, because of this awesome thing, I'm letting characters have alternate costumes in the BrawlEx version of this.
    I also want to involve Samus' Gunship in Zero Suit Samus' PSA. I want to give her something related to her new entry in Smash 4, and instead of her totally awesome final smash, I'd like to give her a FS somehow similar to Ganondorf's, minus the stunning. What I want that to do is have her kind of call her Gunship with her gun (using the wait 2 animation where she taps buttons on her gun), jumps up (at this point, the ship will come flying in) and into her ship and speeds across the stage. She'll reappear back to where she was standing. I'd really appreciate it if someone did this /.\ knowing I cannot create such a dream.

9/21: You'll like this one. I'm planning on changing the final smashes for these characters:   
    What am I going to do, you ask? I'll tell you.
    Zero Suit: I've imported her Gunship into her moveset. What will it do? Samus will call her ship, say her phrase "Try me.", then she'll jump into the air. During that period of air time, her Gunship will roar across the screen, causing the most damage if the ship hits someone head on.
    Meta Knight: I was just in the mood of final smash changing. So I decided to change Meta Knight's FS to a 'super drill rush.' It basically does what the title says, but it does tiny damage for the first few hits. The last one is a super hit that does monster damage.
    Sonic: I have two ideas for this (I'll make a poll for you all to vote). 1: Sonic will transform into Super Sonic, but instead of flying around, he will charge forward, hitting everyone in the way. It is somewhat similar to Ganondorf's final smash. 2: Sonic will transform into Super Sonic. But after he transforms, he hits his opponent with his forward air, causing his opponent to go upward. He will then strike them repeatedly. The final strike will be him leaning back, and flying forward. When he's in the air, it will be the same thing, except he's use his up tilt.
    « Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 08:09:55 PM by SmashJay87 » Logged

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
    SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

IveGoneMad
    Newbie Kitten

"I swear, I hate you two." -Samus Aran, Gone Mad

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 01:07:52 AM »

I made about 10 songs for Battlefield & Final Destination purposes. Would you like to use them?

SmashJay87
    Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 03:37:50 AM »

Sure! Just PM me a link or something and I'll check them out

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
    SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Real
    Mega Kitten

Texture Master of the Masters of the Textures lolw

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 12:12:17 PM »

I would love to help, Im pretty good at Texturing if you need any help. Smiley

hai

SmashJay87
    Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 05:00:46 PM »

OHMYGOSH. It would help me a lot if you recolored Fox for me; I'll PM you a link to the CSPs I made.

Post Merge: August 20, 2014, 06:30:49 PM
    Added a poll for Win animations for Mewtwo. Voting ends next Friday
    « Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 06:30:49 PM by SmashJay87 » Logged

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy

Real
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 10:17:55 AM »

No prob, BTW, About Mewtwo's animation, How about it's simlair to Mario's Win2 animation? He pulls out a ball of aura and quickly slices it away.

hai

SmashJay87
    Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 04:14:11 PM »

Sounds interesting. I'm no good at animating. So maybe I could find some help Smiley

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 05:44:35 PM »

i can animate and playtest Smiley

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

SmashJay87
    Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 08:32:10 PM »

It'd be awesome if you did! Can you do something with SSBXReal's idea? If it doesn't work out then we'll just do something simple like his simple float and stance thingy

Post Merge: August 22, 2014, 08:34:48 PM
    Oh! And if you take this offer, please use PM's Mewtwo. And replace all of the win animations with that specific win.

Post Merge: August 22, 2014, 09:13:05 PM
    And another thing!
    This is a small update. I want to give any characters who have alternate costumes alternate stances and win animations. For instance, Twilight Sheik's wait animation would be similar to Smash 3DS Sheik's wait animation, and Sheik, if she wins, would have an alternate win animation. So characters with alternate animations will have additional animation data added onto their Motionetc.pac file. powerofthe17, PM me about Mewtwo or anyone you'd like to give an animation to if they have alternate costumes
    « Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 09:13:05 PM by SmashJay87 » Logged

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 09:31:15 PM »

I'll follow this thread.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

SmashJay87
    Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 10:10:25 PM »

Awesome!

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy

SmashJay87
    Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: August 30, 2014, 01:26:29 AM »

I have made this: The official Character Selection Screen for Super Smash Bros Universe (BrawlEx).
    What needs to be done:
    -Roy's CSPs and BPs, and his Character selection image
    -Maybe decide on a different color (opinions?).

Sorry for bad quality; iPad image

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy

Real
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: August 30, 2014, 11:59:14 AM »

Dat Orange.

hai

SmashJay87
    Mega Kitten

"Brain over bronze."

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: August 30, 2014, 04:29:53 PM »

Dat Orange.
    Fantastic, I know.

Post Merge: September 01, 2014, 03:22:18 PM
    I've got news! I've taken a break from actual hacking for my pack, so I can get the website started! It's not available yet, but I'll have some pics of it later. When you see it, just think of the Official Site for Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS Cheesy
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 03:22:18 PM by SmashJay87 » Logged

Smashy smashy smashyyyyy

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 08:50:56 PM »

oooh nice and what characters are you going to add also will you add almost any character includng smash4 characters?

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

Pages:  [1] 2 3
    Print
    Jump to: