Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BrawlEX Random Help  (Read 2290 times)
Persona-Aya
Mega Kitten

In awe of the talents of the Brawl Vault community

View Profile Awards
« on: August 19, 2014, 01:12:19 PM »

Hi everyone!

So I've been successful so far in adding characters into my game, but there's something I really wanna know.

I mainly use random as I like to use someone new every battle, with a unique costume, plus it's a great party trick to be able to beat all my friends using any character. However, I've found that choosing random is never selecting any of my new BrawlEx characters. It is selecting Sheik and Zero Suit Samus, who I gave their own roster slots, but never any of my new characters.

Anyone know how to fix this? I use Sammi Husky's Brawl Clone Tool primarily, and I recall on his tutorial video that he didn't make the tool adjust what random chooses, so I just really want to know how to do it myself.

"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! Kirby Dance

Makarew
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 01:40:38 PM »

Open the CSSRoster in the BrawlEx Config Utility. Click random and add your BrawlEx character IDs.

Persona-Aya
    Mega Kitten

In awe of the talents of the Brawl Vault community

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 05:40:12 PM »

Oh really? That simple? Okay thank you! Kirby Dance

"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! Kirby Dance

Champion_Red
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 10:00:30 PM »

Hello, Mine is not working quite right, I am using Project M + BrawlEx and it will not choose them in Random.. My ID's are correct and they are in the right place.. I am so confused >~<

CraptainFalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 10:37:40 AM »

Hello, Mine is not working quite right, I am using Project M + BrawlEx and it will not choose them in Random.. My ID's are correct and they are in the right place.. I am so confused >~<

Same as above. You go into CSSRoster.dat and there's an icon that says Random. You click that and then you put in the IDs of your characters

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: