Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 66
Author Topic: Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)  (Read 408074 times)
TheepicMVSL2
Advanced Kitten

New Project!

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #360 on: September 23, 2014, 08:44:33 PM »

Nice!
    Awesome Face
    That Little Mac model is old, i have the same model but fixed, if you want i can PM you the model  Grin
    EDIT:
    Lol this message is for powerofthe17 Grin my error
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 08:46:33 PM by TheepicMVSL2 » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #361 on: September 23, 2014, 08:47:26 PM »

That Little Mac model is old, i have the same model but fixed, if you want i can PM you the model  Grin
    EDIT:

Maybe, but he was displaying his awesome animations, not the model! Awesome Face

TheepicMVSL2
    Advanced Kitten

New Project!

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #362 on: September 23, 2014, 08:51:46 PM »

I imported pac-man in brawl box just to test it, works fine, i just have to put bones, im having trouble with that, someone can help me? Cheesy

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #363 on: September 23, 2014, 09:22:45 PM »

EDIT:
    yeah if you have one over marth then yeah just pm me Smiley and send me the file

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #364 on: September 24, 2014, 10:08:08 AM »

I think the time has come for some constructive criticism. On the efficiency side, everyone is doing great, 'cept me. However, we are getting further and further away from accuracy on the physical appearances of characters, namely Fox, Sonic, Pikachu, and Luigi. Basing Luigi on the CSP alone will not suffice as in-game pics are way more accurate than the renders. Currently, he looks more detailed than Brawl made him to be. Fox looks great with the exception of having the base model. He recieved more than just texture changes in Sm4sh. Sonic seems a bit desaturated and his eyes were already Sm4sh before being edited. Pikachu does look Sm4sh-ish, but we have a major problem, it's his Brawl model. So far, charizard is close, but yet again slight model changes. Pac-Man looks really well made, however, he is missing the birdges for his eyebrows and he seems a bit short and stubby, but you are still working on him. Little Mac is turning out to be very close.  I showed Mega Y to see if we could add it as an alt. Nanobuds has already made an excellent Mega X and I suggest asking to use. If not, then I'd be willing to work on one.

---

I do not mean to sound rude, but we really need to make our characters look the part first before releasing as a final product in order for us to be taken seriously as an efficient and accurate bunch.

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #365 on: September 24, 2014, 10:26:38 AM »

I think the time has come for some constructive criticism. On the efficiency side, everyone is doing great, 'cept me. However, we are getting further and further away from accuracy on the physical appearances of characters, namely Fox, Sonic, Pikachu, and Luigi. Basing Luigi on the CSP alone will not suffice as in-game pics are way more accurate than the renders. Currently, he looks more detailed than Brawl made him to be. Fox looks great with the exception of having the base model. He recieved more than just texture changes in Sm4sh. Sonic seems a bit desaturated and his eyes were already Sm4sh before being edited. Pikachu does look Sm4sh-ish, but we have a major problem, it's his Brawl model. So far, charizard is close, but yet again slight model changes. Pac-Man looks really well made, however, he is missing the birdges for his eyebrows and he seems a bit short and stubby, but you are still working on him. Little Mac is turning out to be very close.  I showed Mega Y to see if we could add it as an alt. Nanobuds has already made an excellent Mega X and I suggest asking to use. If not, then I'd be willing to work on one.

---

I do not mean to sound rude, but we really need to make our characters look the part first before releasing as a final product in order for us to be taken seriously as an efficient and accurate bunch.
    I get what you're saying; But nobody said these were the final versions of our characters. It takes a long time to perfect something... I agree a little on the in-game pics, but what about the recolors? There are barely any pictures of those... so it's best to do the CSP/Renders for now, just until we can either rip official models/textures from the WiiU version after it comes out. Or, we could wait until the WiiU version comes out, take 2-5 screenshots of each color/character/form, and then base it off of those. I'm kind of saying, in a way, that we might just have to wait until the WiiU version comes out before working on anything. Wink
    But we at least have to try, just until it comes out. With the exception of Mewtwo/Roy, who we can make on our own.

P.S. We're not adding any extra costumes that aren't in SSB4. However we might use Nanobuds' Mega Charizard-X model, with permission.

I hope no one thinks I'm trying to insult anyone/anything, because I'm not. I'm just saying it MIGHT be best to wait. After all, patience pays... Or, there's another option: We can work hard on anything we do until we get a "Final" version, but until then, we name everything "Project Super Smash 4 - ____ V.01", etc.

On another note, I'm not gonna be on today, so just work on things until I come back (Other than Toon Link). So, just don't call things final, and I'll be back tomorrow. Wink

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #366 on: September 24, 2014, 10:32:02 AM »

---

I actually checked the differences between Brawl's CSPs and in-game pics, and Sm4sh's CSPs and in-game pics, and it turns out that even though Brawl's colors are drastically different in the CSPs, Sm4sh has them almost identical in color. So, I figured why not? I'd just eliminate the lighting on the CSP(Not really; just imagining that I did) and then use those colors.

Real
    Mega Kitten

Texture Master of the Masters of the Textures lolw

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #367 on: September 24, 2014, 10:52:55 AM »

---

Sonic being desaturated is true.  Im gonna try and make him look more like SSB4.

hai

Umbalite
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #368 on: September 24, 2014, 12:51:58 PM »

I have a rosalina PSA that is really similar to her SSB4 moveset, if anyone's interested. It works perfect with my rosalina wii u recolors.

Post Merge: September 24, 2014, 12:53:17 PM
    It also includes a Luma, but the Luma doesn't move lol..
    « Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 12:53:17 PM by Umbalite » Logged

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #369 on: September 25, 2014, 07:50:31 AM »

I have a rosalina PSA that is really similar to her SSB4 moveset, if anyone's interested. It works perfect with my rosalina wii u recolors.

Hmm... maybe, I'll think about it. Wink
    But we kind of need the Luma to move... I bet I could do that though. Smiley

Pikmin1211
    Mega Kitten

The Pikmin Sergeant

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #370 on: September 25, 2014, 08:47:23 AM »

Hmm... maybe, I'll think about it. Wink
    But we kind of need the Luma to move... I bet I could do that though. Smiley

I'm no PSA'er, but that sounds incredibly difficult.

r_stronghammer
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #371 on: September 25, 2014, 09:57:32 AM »

Wait, what do you mean by "The luma doesn't move"? Does it even attack?

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #372 on: September 25, 2014, 11:26:41 AM »

dont do smash 4 man...the game is going to come out soon enough when that happens theres no way yours will be as good (sorry), unil you remake everything, and that means all this was wasted time.
    make it better...

add smash 4 and all the other video game characters you wish came out and make movesets for them as well like...
    chibi robo
    greyfox
    altair
    ryu (ninja gaiden)
    tenchu
    ryu (capcom)
    batman (look at the 2d gameplay of batman blackgate)

... my point is kc-mm is supposed to be about the things you would never get to play as....

i dont give two !@#$s about smash4 for wiiu or ds. because although they added characters, the also took them away.

Real
    Mega Kitten

Texture Master of the Masters of the Textures lolw

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #373 on: September 25, 2014, 11:33:45 AM »

dont do smash 4 man...the game is going to come out soon enough when that happens theres no way yours will be as good (sorry), unil you remake everything, and that means all this was wasted time.
    make it better...

add smash 4 and all the other video game characters you wish came out and make movesets for them as well like...
    chibi robo
    greyfox
    altair
    ryu (ninja gaiden)
    tenchu
    ryu (capcom)

... my point is kc-mm is supposed to be about the things you would never get to play as....

i dont give two !@#$s about smash4 for wiiu or ds. because although they added characters, the also took them away.

We just simply want to make a SSB4 smash experience for those who dont have a Wii U or 3DS. + you tell us this when we are on the 25th page?

hai

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #374 on: September 25, 2014, 12:01:51 PM »

make it better...

chibi robo
    greyfox
    altair
    ryu (ninja gaiden)
    tenchu
    ryu (capcom)

The project is neither to replicate SSB4, nor is it to replace it; it is simply to make a Sm4sh-styled version of Brawl, with added characters, for those who can't afford/can't get Sm4sh, or like Project M or any other forms of modding like that.

Pages:  1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 66
    Print
    Jump to: