Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 66
Author Topic: Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)  (Read 408173 times)
Pikmin1211
Mega Kitten

The Pikmin Sergeant

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #390 on: September 27, 2014, 09:53:25 AM »

Oh yes, I almost forgot, I have the codes and the BRSTM for Bowser's new victory theme, should I send them to Junior?

Izumo
    Advanced Kitten

U know the deal.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #391 on: September 27, 2014, 02:30:40 PM »

Even though Smash is coming out in a few days (hype!) , I praise you guys for doing all this hard work for the people who won't be able to get Smash 4. You guys are making some good progress, keep up the good work! Wink

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #392 on: September 27, 2014, 02:35:23 PM »

so who wants to handle BPs?
    I guess I will. I like doing stuff with GIMP. Wink

Oh yes, I almost forgot, I have the codes and the BRSTM for Bowser's new victory theme, should I send them to Junior?
    I guess, okay! Smiley

Even though Smash is coming out in a few days (hype!) , I praise you guys for doing all this hard work for the people who won't be able to get Smash 4. You guys are making some good progress, keep up the good work! Wink
    Thanks! Yeah, I've also been looking forward to doing something hack-y with the newcomers.
    (E.G. Megaman V.S. Waluigi, you can't do that in regular Sm4sh.)

RAPWNED
    Advanced Kitten

I main Jigglypuff, and I'm proud!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #393 on: September 27, 2014, 07:07:13 PM »

Hey Junior, if you don't mind, I'm gonna wait untill Smash comes out (Getting it launch day. Hype!) to release Yoshi. I wanna try to make his animations perfect. He's about 80% done as of right now.

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Izumo
    Advanced Kitten

U know the deal.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #394 on: September 27, 2014, 07:22:24 PM »

Tongue Even though you guys are focused on making things yourself, you could use my Dark Pit recolors that I'll soon release on the vault.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #395 on: September 27, 2014, 10:14:46 PM »

*pre-ordered a few weeks back* I have enough to get the game, just need to obtain a 3DS XL. Chances are that I may have to wait a week or so before playing. I'd be so behind. Dang.

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #396 on: September 28, 2014, 07:06:04 AM »

That stinks... I might sell my 3DS to get either an N3DS or 3DS XL, (n3ds is new 3ds, coming out sometime soon I think, has the memory/power of the Wii Grin )

I can't really play, OR reference anything on that tiny screen. Tongue
    --------
    RAPWNED, good idea about Yoshi. I might do the same with Charizard.

I can't get TL's hair right; it was too realistic in brawl, and I can't change that without making my own hair texture, that I'm having trouble with. Any help?

Boobsey
    Mega Kitten

~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #397 on: September 28, 2014, 08:28:09 AM »

oh guys btw all the pokemon seem to use models from X&Y in smash 4 (or at least modified ones) and luckily for use someone is ripping the xy models and we speak on the models resource

Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #398 on: September 28, 2014, 11:10:04 AM »

I can't get TL's hair right; it was too realistic in brawl, and I can't change that without making my own hair texture, that I'm having trouble with. Any help?

Did you try isolating the hair, have the background color be the same color as the hair, and then colorizing the picture? Because then it will be colorized to be the exact same as the color you pick, with only the same shadows and textures, but the colors will completely change all the same color.

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #399 on: September 28, 2014, 12:17:37 PM »

We just simply want to make a SSB4 smash experience for those who dont have a Wii U or 3DS. + you tell us this when we are on the 25th page?
    srry :I i dont mean to belittle your project. Its just cuz I showed the megaman hack to a friend, and all he had to say was,
    "megaman's sticky bomb normally goes offscreen if he misses in the demo"
    "magaman's dog helps him high jump in the demo"
    "megaman can throw his blade in 8 different directions in the demo"
    "other megamen help megaman in his supersmash in the demo"

im like OMG ULL NEVER BE HAPPY Like if u have to work on characters on it wait for it to come out before working on the movesets, making the swipes when they attack. i noticed the motion trail was a little more rainbow like. or trying to get both ds and wii stages in.

i love ur idea. nevermind what i said i was just mad at my friend for a little while when i wrote that. lol but i didnt come here because i was mad at my friend i wasnt like AH IM MAD IM GOING TO KCMM TO VENT! sorry

r_stronghammer
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #400 on: September 28, 2014, 08:20:10 PM »

srry :I i dont mean to belittle your project. Its just cuz I showed the megaman hack to a friend, and all he had to say was,
    "megaman's sticky bomb normally goes offscreen if he misses in the demo"
    "magaman's dog helps him high jump in the demo"
    "megaman can throw his blade in 8 different directions in the demo"
    "other megamen help megaman in his supersmash in the demo"

im like OMG ULL NEVER BE HAPPY Like if u have to work on characters on it wait for it to come out before working on the movesets, making the swipes when they attack. i noticed the motion trail was a little more rainbow like. or trying to get both ds and wii stages in.

i love ur idea. nevermind what i said i was just mad at my friend for a little while when i wrote that. lol but i didnt come here because i was mad at my friend i wasnt like AH IM MAD IM GOING TO KCMM TO VENT! sorry

Yeah, we're planning on making a better Megaman PSA soon. We haven't started working on it though.

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #401 on: September 29, 2014, 07:16:06 AM »

We'll start working on it soon, probably after we get some official models from SSB3DS or WiiU, I'm pretty sure Boobsey is still working on ripping them. And soon, (once I get a tutorial), I'll import it. Smiley

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #402 on: September 29, 2014, 07:26:05 AM »

oh guys btw all the pokemon seem to use models from X&Y in smash 4 (or at least modified ones) and luckily for use someone is ripping the xy models and we speak on the models resource

We should start with Poke Park 1 and 2 models for older generation Pokemon. I compared them to X/Y and their polycount is lower im X/Y due to limitations.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #403 on: September 29, 2014, 07:49:23 AM »

We'll start working on it soon, probably after we get some official models from SSB3DS or WiiU, I'm pretty sure Boobsey is still working on ripping them. And soon, (once I get a tutorial), I'll import it. Smiley

I thought it was illegal to rip models from a brand new game for any purposes other than your own. Tongue Isn't it when a year is passed that the copyright makes the game "not copyrighted" and you can use various things from it for small things? And then you can use more of it each year, since the copyright expires further? I could swear those are the legal terms, so I'm just warning you that this could be not entirely legal, ripping models straight from the iso before release.

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #404 on: September 29, 2014, 10:42:32 AM »

Yeah, we wouldn't want to do anything illegal. Tongue
    So until then, let's make our own models VERY VERY SIMILAR to the Sm4sh ones.

P.S. I'll try that with TL's hair, thanks!

We should start with Poke Park 1 and 2 models for older generation Pokemon. I compared them to X/Y and their polycount is lower in X/Y due to limitations.
    Ok.

Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 66
    Print
    Jump to: