Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 66
Author Topic: Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)  (Read 408123 times)
Nezha B. Rose
Guardian of Pokemon Mods
Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #495 on: October 16, 2014, 11:14:37 AM »

Oh yeah.. That's what the tutorial was talking about! I get it now, I think i know why the neck is like that. So im starting over and gonna make a better Toon Link. Thanks!

Glad I could help.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #496 on: October 16, 2014, 12:55:06 PM »

Mii Swordsman, awesome! Smiley
    I think he's a bit too tall though...
    His head is a bit small...gotta change that. He's over Link, that is where size mods come in. Perhaps a PSA if he'll be included. I plan to do the other two as well and just leave them there until the animation team is ready. As for Bowser Jr., he'll need major revamping to work with a custom PSA. I was wondering if we should use R.O.B instead of Lucas. He has more bones and a larger limit than Lucas. Or unless he will be like Mewtwo and have a custom boneset.

It's very-well done! Smiley
    I didn't actually look at the Mii Swordsman that closely before; so they have different parts from different characters, I see. Wink

Yes and no. Only the Mii Swordsman has OoT Link's boots, minus the buckle. The problem here is that Link is a lefty and well...yeah.

Real
    Mega Kitten

Texture Master of the Masters of the Textures lolw

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #497 on: October 16, 2014, 01:40:12 PM »

Ok guys, I redone Toon Link, But i need your honest opinion..

Is there anything you guys think needs redone before i do recolors?

« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 01:43:08 PM by SSBXReal » Logged

hai

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #498 on: October 16, 2014, 02:40:52 PM »

His head is a bit small...gotta change that. He's over Link, that is where size mods come in. Perhaps a PSA if he'll be included. I plan to do the other two as well and just leave them there until the animation team is ready. As for Bowser Jr., he'll need major revamping to work with a custom PSA. I was wondering if we should use R.O.B instead of Lucas. He has more bones and a larger limit than Lucas. Or unless he will be like Mewtwo and have a custom boneset.

Yes and no. Only the Mii Swordsman has OoT Link's boots, minus the buckle. The problem here is that Link is a lefty and well...yeah.

I think KingNeptune101 is working on porting Bowser Jr. over R.O.B., or is at least trying.
    And technically, he's only a lefty in most games; in games like Skyward Sword or The Legend of Zelda, he is a righty. Grin

In my opinion, he needs a texture on his belt buckle(Only the buckle; the belt part's fine), and make his tunic/hat one solid color instead of having those dots(The shading is excellent, by the way! Wink ), but other than that, he's perfect! Cheesy

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #499 on: October 16, 2014, 04:11:57 PM »

I've added hoogachakka to the Animators list on the OP, welcome!
    Thank you, and now that I'm part of the team, where do I start, and where do I get the private build?

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #500 on: October 16, 2014, 05:14:31 PM »

Belt buckle was mentioned.

If the cloth pattern is in its own layer, try soflight or hardlight, as it blend. If its already set like this, try making the pattern VERY transparent, notice that in windwaker, the details are not that noticeable... but on smash is slightly noticeable.

You need to recolor the mouth skin texture in an equal color, you can notice the different tones between the mouth and the face.

Here's an upside, its already miles better than before.

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #501 on: October 16, 2014, 06:34:22 PM »

I agree, it's wonderful! I also think the pattern on the shirt is a little too visible, try opacity 20% or so, make it more of an overlay than the main "attraction". Tongue

Thank you, and now that I'm part of the team, where do I start, and where do I get the private build?
    You can start by telling me where you want to start. Smiley
    The private build will soon be in the dropbox account, I'll PM everyone the Username and Password for it. Wink

Pikmin1211
    Mega Kitten

The Pikmin Sergeant

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #502 on: October 16, 2014, 06:53:47 PM »

Any work towards stages yet?

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #503 on: October 16, 2014, 06:55:23 PM »

Not yet. I'm still learning model importing. Wink
    I'm also STILL stuck on that ONE MSscript problem about the bitmap detach thing... Tongue
    I've updated Mario's profile on Project Super Smash 4 Wiki, though. Cheesy
    -----------------------------------------------
    I have one (two? three? FOUR?!?) more announcement(s?), though.

1. Try not to release anything without permission and adding it to the Dropbox first.

2. Everyone as you can see has their own folders in the Dropbox I just sent you guys. (If not, just add one yourself in the PRIVATE folder on the root of Dropbox)
    This contains a WIP private build, currently it has nothing on it. Also, on the root there will be a TEXT file, named "PSS4 Update Log".
    Check there every now and then to see what I've been adding to the private build/vault.
    If you added something to the Dropbox, say so either here or in your folder, in any shape or form. Smiley

3. The account "PSS4DT" hasn't been created yet due to Google Chrome not loading images. Tongue

4. Wait... AM I A ROBOT?!?! lol
    « Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 07:06:10 PM by Junior64570 » Logged

PSS4DT
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #504 on: October 16, 2014, 07:26:45 PM »

P.S. GUESS WHAT'S GOT OPEN!!! Cheesy

Remember to collab me on everything Project Super Smash 4. Smiley

Check out Project: Super Smash 4!
    [Official Project Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70449.0]

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #505 on: October 16, 2014, 07:40:00 PM »

One more thing on the dropbox note... everyone has to have a dropbox account in order to access the stuff. Tongue
    I recently learned how to share folders, and I need to know who to share it with. PM me your guys' dropbox usernames and I'll get to it right away.

Izumo
    Advanced Kitten

U know the deal.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #506 on: October 16, 2014, 08:09:53 PM »

Are they any slots open for model importing? If so I could join the team.

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #507 on: October 16, 2014, 08:45:36 PM »

I could make an animation for the mii fighter, when ShadowLuigi~NG~ is finished

Real
    Mega Kitten

Texture Master of the Masters of the Textures lolw

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #508 on: October 16, 2014, 09:14:48 PM »

Belt buckle was mentioned.

If the cloth pattern is in its own layer, try soflight or hardlight, as it blend. If its already set like this, try making the pattern VERY transparent, notice that in windwaker, the details are not that noticeable... but on smash is slightly noticeable.

You need to recolor the mouth skin texture in an equal color, you can notice the different tones between the mouth and the face.

Here's an upside, its already miles better than before.

Ok, Thanks for the feedback. The pattern is set to multiply and 25%, so i will change it to overlay and 15%.(if i have to) Belt buckle i completely forgot about. But isnt extremely difficult. Mouth.. That mouth is difficult, i had perfect textures last time for the mouth but i overwrite them. But i guess i will need to start over with a different color.

hai

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #509 on: October 16, 2014, 10:25:47 PM »

Ok, Thanks for the feedback. The pattern is set to multiply and 25%, so i will change it to overlay and 15%.(if i have to) Belt buckle i completely forgot about. But isnt extremely difficult. Mouth.. That mouth is difficult, i had perfect textures last time for the mouth but i overwrite them. But i guess i will need to start over with a different color.
    I dont recomend overlay much, its too intense and it works for metalic textures most of the time. Try hardlight or softlight and edit the transparency.You'll nail the effect, feel confident about the tweakings! For the mouth... Did you tried color picker?

Pages:  1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 66
    Print
    Jump to: