Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 66
Author Topic: Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)  (Read 408066 times)
SUPAHSAWNIK99
Extreme Kitten

Super Sonic Style!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #540 on: October 17, 2014, 10:01:06 PM »

Lolz; I just looked at the Sm4sh Kirby that I was collabed on, and for a second I thought that that was a picture from external sources, so I guess it wasn't that bad of a job. Though my Luigi wasn't very good on having the texture created.(Though I thought I did a decent job on the recolors. Smiley ) Grin

When I first saw that I was collabed, I didn't think I did anything. Until I realized I did Kirby's moveset.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Junior64570
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #541 on: October 20, 2014, 09:29:23 AM »

Yeah! Smiley
    Lolz; I just looked at the Sm4sh Kirby that I was collabed on, and for a second I thought that that was a picture from external sources, so I guess it wasn't that bad of a job. Though my Luigi wasn't very good on having the texture created.(Though I thought I did a decent job on the recolors. Smiley ) Grin
    It looks like external sources because it's from those pictures you sent me.
    BrawlBox looks AWFUL with Kirby renders, and I'm still learning 3dsMax... Tongue

I'm doing Squirtle right now, then Ivysaur. Can't wait to release them! They need to be at the same time because... well, check the OP Pic of the every now and then. Plus, I still need to figure out how to remove their tired-ness of power stuff...

They'll be released in a few... days? Idk.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #542 on: October 20, 2014, 09:36:35 AM »

When I first saw that I was collabed, I didn't think I did anything. Until I realized I did Kirby's moveset.

Grin

Post Merge: October 20, 2014, 09:39:09 AM
    Yeah! :)It looks like external sources because it's from those pictures you sent me.
    BrawlBox looks AWFUL with Kirby renders, and I'm still learning 3dsMax... Tongue

I'm doing Squirtle right now, then Ivysaur. Can't wait to release them! They need to be at the same time because... well, check the OP Pic of the every now and then. Plus, I still need to figure out how to remove their tired-ness of power stuff...

They'll be released in a few... days? Idk.

It was actually a screenshot from Brawl, though Tongue
    Grin Kirby's so much easier to redo than other characters, like I said. Wink
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 09:39:09 AM by windhunter7 » Logged

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #543 on: October 20, 2014, 09:41:47 AM »

That's okay, it's still the Kirby texture you made....right?

...right?

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #544 on: October 20, 2014, 09:44:02 AM »

That's okay, it's still the Kirby texture you made....right?

...right?

Yeah, lolz Tongue

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #545 on: October 20, 2014, 09:47:08 AM »

Oh, phew... XD

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #546 on: October 20, 2014, 09:49:56 AM »

Oh, phew... XD

Yeah; if you look closely enough at the preview pics, you can see that it's Brawl's Halberd stage. Grin
    Lolz, it must be at least half decent that you also wondered if it was the Sm4sh one or not, lol! Cheesy

SUPAHSAWNIK99
    Extreme Kitten

Super Sonic Style!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #547 on: October 20, 2014, 10:36:33 AM »

Sorry I've been gone. The website was down for me. Is there anything I can do to help?

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #548 on: October 20, 2014, 10:52:57 AM »

You can suggest some ideas for Squirtle and Ivysaur's movesets... I need ideas. Tongue

Post Merge: October 20, 2014, 10:54:07 AM
    P.S. The website was down for me ALL DAY SATURDAY. And that was the day I had nothing to do!!! Sad
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 10:54:07 AM by Junior64570 » Logged

SUPAHSAWNIK99
    Extreme Kitten

Super Sonic Style!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #549 on: October 20, 2014, 12:30:13 PM »

You can suggest some ideas for Squirtle and Ivysaur's movesets... I need ideas. Tongue

Post Merge: October 20, 2014, 10:54:07 AM
    P.S. The website was down for me ALL DAY SATURDAY. And that was the day I had nothing to do!!! Sad

How about their Final Smashes? I say  's should be Waterfall. The lower your character is on the stage, the more pressure it is against you, meaning more damage.  's should be Solar Beam. This would be similar to a combination of Robin's "Thoron" and Samus' Final Smash.

Post Merge: October 20, 2014, 12:32:42 PM
    Otherwise, I'd keep Squirtle's moveset the same, and Ivysaur's slightly faster.
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 12:32:42 PM by SUPAHSAWNIK99 » Logged

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #550 on: October 20, 2014, 12:59:31 PM »

Cool! Smiley
    What about their Down Special?
    I'm thinking...
      [Water Pulse] A chargeable projectile. Squirtle "inflates" the bubble the longer you hold down {SPECIAL}. When released, it moves at a slow and steady pace. If it hits anyone on the ground, it makes them dizzy.
      [Synthesis] Ivysaur gathers energy from the sun. The longer you hold down {SPECIAL}, the more damage Ivysaur heals.
      [Rock Smash] Charizard pulls out a rock, and then smashes it fiercly with its head. The rock shards and impact deal massive damage.

Grin

Post Merge: October 20, 2014, 01:01:17 PM
    I'm going to put some character profiles up on the OP. Even though they're on the site, it's easier for the people to see that. Plus, I don't even think I've ever said the character profiles were on
    project-super-smash-4.wikia.com/wiki/Characters . EDIT: Nevermind about the profiles on the OP.
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 01:10:42 PM by Junior64570 » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #551 on: October 20, 2014, 01:05:07 PM »

Cool! Smiley
    I'm thinking...
      [Water Pulse] A chargeable projectile. Squirtle "inflates" the bubble the longer you hold down {SPECIAL}. When released, it moves at a slow and steady pace. If it hits anyone on the ground, it makes them dizzy.
      [Synthesis] Ivysaur gathers energy from the sun. The longer you hold down {SPECIAL}, the more damage Ivysaur heals.
      [Rock Smash] Charizard pulls out a rock, and then smashes it fiercly with its head. The rock shards and impact deal massive damage.

Grin

I'm going to put some character profiles up on the OP. Even though they're on the site, it's easier for the people to see that. Plus, I don't even think I've ever said the character profiles were on
    project-super-smash-4.wikia.com/wiki/Characters .

Ivysaur having the ability to heal like that sounds rather OP; also, Charizard already has Rock Smash in SSBB. Undecided

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #552 on: October 20, 2014, 01:08:44 PM »

Cool! Smiley
    I'm thinking...

Grin

project-super-smash-4.wikia.com/wiki/Characters .
    Maybe instead of synthesis, it could be leech seed, and it gives the opponent that flower thing

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #553 on: October 20, 2014, 01:11:38 PM »

Maybe instead of synthesis, it could be leech seed, and it gives the opponent that flower thing

That's actually a pretty good idea! Grin
    Other alternatives that I can think of would by Solar Beam, where it functions like Ganondorf's B, only in a thin beam instead(Kind of like the Final Smash of Pokemon Trainer) or Toxic Powder, which will temporarily poison the enemy, just like the effect of Olimar throwing a Pikmin at someone.

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #554 on: October 20, 2014, 01:14:28 PM »

Ivysaur having the ability to heal like that sounds rather OP; also, Charizard already has Rock Smash in SSBB. Undecided
    Yeah, I know. But Flare Blitz is Charizard's new Side Special attack.

Eh... maybe. I like the Synthesis idea though; Of course, it wouldn't heal like 10% damage each second, WAY too overpowered. Instead I was thinking 3% each second.

I would do Leech Seed, but the Flower Effect doesn't heal the user that dealt it... Which stinks. Tongue

That's actually a pretty good idea! Grin
    Other alternatives that I can think of would by Solar Beam, where it functions like Ganondorf's B, only in a thin beam instead(Kind of like the Final Smash of Pokemon Trainer) or Toxic Powder, which will temporarily poison the enemy, just like the effect of Olimar throwing a Pikmin at someone.
    Solar Beam is its Final Smash... but Toxic is cool... Too many ideas! (Really. I take FOREVER to choose something)

Pages:  1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 66
    Print
    Jump to: