Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 66
Author Topic: Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)  (Read 409332 times)
hoogachakka
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #570 on: October 20, 2014, 06:31:23 PM »

I like it, and it would be especially awesome if it looked and sounded similar to the Pokemon Stadium's Bubble Beam! Cheesy

Also, I have an idea for Charizard's Final Smash, if you haven't yet done it: He can use Fly, where he flies up into the air(Like Ike's FS), pauses while flying for about 1-2 seconds, and then does a dive bomb at the enemy(s) used on, while using fire breath on them when he lands.(This whole Final Smash being similar to Olimar's, but different in animation, and slightly different in effects.)
Remember, charizard is a character in ssb4, so were not making our own movesets

SUPAHSAWNIK99
Extreme Kitten

Super Sonic Style!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #571 on: October 20, 2014, 07:28:50 PM »

Hey, is there anything I could do texture wise? I just got Photoshop CS2, and I'm loving the results I'm getting thanks to it's Hue/ Saturation Tool. Cheesy

Post Merge: October 20, 2014, 09:05:55 PM
Also, I happen to have a full SFX dump from the game itself. I'll send a link to junior once I get them all sorted.

Post Merge: October 21, 2014, 08:53:12 AM
Also, would anyone would like to help me on a project? This one will be combining EVERYTHING that has ever appeared in Smash. The characters, stages, EVERYTHING!!!!

and every confirmed character for Smash 4!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:53:12 AM by SUPAHSAWNIK99 » Logged

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Junior64570
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #572 on: October 21, 2014, 10:47:58 AM »

Awesome! I wish I had Photoshop... Sad
    I might get it eventually...

Anyway, I have a list for the Pokémon's new costumes. Once I'm done making the CSPs with BrawlBox, think you can help me by touching them up with some Photoshop magic? (except for Charizard, who has official Sm4sh CSPs)

1. Original (Blue Team Color)
    2. Red (Red Team Color)
    3. Green (Green Team Color)
    4. Yellow
    5. Grey
    6. Pink
    7. Brown
    8. Silver

1. Original
    2. Red (Red Team Color)
    4. Blue (Blue Team Color)
    5. Poison Purple/Jungle
    6. Orange (Smash 4-styled Mango?)
    7. Gold
    8. Black

(They're already done, and are 100% inspired by Smash 4)
    1. Original
    2. Red (Red Team Color)
    4. Pink
    5. Gold
    6. Silver
    7. Blue (Blue Team Color)
    8. Purple

NONE of these are done (Except original Squirtle, which will be released soon... maybe), but I'm working on them (Squirtle Recolors)!!!  Laugh

Post Merge: October 21, 2014, 11:10:46 AM
    Here's a preview of Squirtle for everyone!

Post Merge: October 21, 2014, 11:57:41 AM
    Well, no reason not to post this:

Post Merge: October 21, 2014, 12:08:27 PM
    Junior you play P:M? Who are your mains?

Agh, nobody's posted in a while, third post merge Tongue
    However I just had to answer this. Smiley

1st Place: Mewtwo
    2nd Place: Roy
    3rd Place: Mario or Kirby, don't know.
    « Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 12:08:28 PM by Junior64570 » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #573 on: October 21, 2014, 12:27:47 PM »

Nice Squirtle! Cheesy

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #574 on: October 21, 2014, 01:49:27 PM »

Thanks! Smiley
    I just got in-game pictures, I'll post it soon. Smiley

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #575 on: October 21, 2014, 02:14:30 PM »

So I can do the animations on squirtle

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #576 on: October 21, 2014, 03:03:31 PM »

I think, yes, make animations for Squirtle shooting bubbles from its mouth, and I'll code it with PSA. Smiley

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #577 on: October 21, 2014, 04:05:59 PM »

I think, yes, make animations for Squirtle shooting bubbles from its mouth, and I'll code it with PSA. Smiley
    I realized that his water gun animation works perfectly for bubblebeam

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #578 on: October 21, 2014, 04:15:21 PM »

Let's not be lazy; Do something creative. If we use its Water Gun animation, that will be so unprofessional, but if you don't want to do it, I could try.

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #579 on: October 21, 2014, 04:30:01 PM »

Let's not be lazy; Do something creative. If we use its Water Gun animation, that will be so unprofessional, but if you don't want to do it, I could try.
    I was just saying don't be surprised if the animations are similar, I am doing sort of the same thing for bubblebeam, except without his charge-up

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #580 on: October 21, 2014, 04:38:47 PM »

Okay. If you haven't already started, try making its head move up, then jerk down, then wobble a little. If you have started, I can't wait to see how it turns out! Smiley

Post Merge: October 21, 2014, 05:28:23 PM
    I know u get asked this a tunn, but could I be a playtester.

Im in college and about every other day all of my friends get together and play brawl or smash. so I would be able to test things like 4 players at a time. there are things ive found playtesting before tht r like impossible to find like i found i players side b freezes on another hack, but only when someone uses a smash move at the same time.

(plus a friend wont stop bugging me about the real villager psa) Villager has a tree BLAH!
    Sorry this kinda got left behind (A LOT), but now that I think about it, we don't have that many actual Play Testers here who actually give actual feedback on actual subjects... I mean, every member on the team who has Dropbox/I sent it to can "Play", but not really test. There will be 4 or 5 slots open for that style of Play Testing, and, you can be one of them. Smiley
    « Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 05:28:24 PM by Junior64570 » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #581 on: October 22, 2014, 02:20:16 AM »

So hey! I did Robin's cliff attack animation and thought I'd let you guys know!

If you want it, feel free to ask :3

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

SUPAHSAWNIK99
    Extreme Kitten

Super Sonic Style!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #582 on: October 22, 2014, 06:55:40 AM »

So hey! I did Robin's cliff attack animation and thought I'd let you guys know!

If you want it, feel free to ask :3

Looks Good! There may be some improvements needed, but, I'm not the judge of that. XD

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
    NNID: Supersawnik99

Real
    Mega Kitten

Texture Master of the Masters of the Textures lolw

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #583 on: October 22, 2014, 09:23:19 AM »

Hey guys, Im on Holiday so i have been inactive.

I have looked at details for Toon Link in SSB4. So when i get back home i will add those details.

I personally think we should have 10 costumes. It is also important to note out that Toon Link, Sonic, Ganondorf, And ROB can have 11 costumes.

My alt idea was Young Link. I know people are having a hard time understanding what i mean. But here is it basically.

Toon Link, But with vertexed hair to look like Young Link. To make his belt buckles suit the games Young Link was in. And also the Sword and Shield to be turned into the Deku or Hero 
    Shield. and the Sword to be turned into the Kokiri or Razor Sword.

I also think that if we add Young Link. I know how to make ¨Special Costumes"  That alter certain things. Like Project M did with Dr.Mario and Fire Peach.

I could make Young Link have Fire Arrows, doesnt change damage though. Dont want them to think the costume is superior.

Also we could change Toon Link s down taunt to the milk drinking animation from Melee. But only for the Young Link Costume.

I hope you understand what i mean. Look at KTH´s Toon Young Link for an understanding.

hai

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #584 on: October 22, 2014, 10:04:23 AM »

Hey guys, Im on Holiday so i have been inactive.

I have looked at details for Toon Link in SSB4. So when i get back home i will add those details.

I personally think we should have 10 costumes. It is also important to note out that Toon Link, Sonic, Ganondorf, And ROB can have 11 costumes.

My alt idea was Young Link. I know people are having a hard time understanding what i mean. But here is it basically.

Toon Link, But with vertexed hair to look like Young Link. To make his belt buckles suit the games Young Link was in. And also the Sword and Shield to be turned into the Deku or Hero 
    Shield. and the Sword to be turned into the Kokiri or Razor Sword.

I also think that if we add Young Link. I know how to make ¨Special Costumes"  That alter certain things. Like Project M did with Dr.Mario and Fire Peach.

I could make Young Link have Fire Arrows, doesnt change damage though. Dont want them to think the costume is superior.

Also we could change Toon Link s down taunt to the milk drinking animation from Melee. But only for the Young Link Costume.

I hope you understand what i mean. Look at KTH´s Toon Young Link for an understanding.

It's a good idea, and I thought everyone already agreed on the 8 palettes and 2 alt skins. For the other Toon Link alt, in my opinion I think it should be Young Link(Majora's Mask), where he looks like Young Link, but has the other shield in MM, as well as the Razor Sword. He should also have his down-taunt be spawning Tatl and Tael, like Link's taunt. He should also be an ice instead of fire version of Link for his PSA(Look further to see what I mean). As for your idea on the Young Link alt, I like it except that I think that he should have his moveset entirely changed, doing the same damage and stuff as in Melee, but having all of his moves revolve around fire, kind of like how Roy was Marth with slightly different attributes and fire instead of thunder moves.

Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 66
    Print
    Jump to: