Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 66
Author Topic: Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)  (Read 408038 times)
RAPWNED
Advanced Kitten

I main Jigglypuff, and I'm proud!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #615 on: October 23, 2014, 05:40:10 PM »

Thanks! You can put yoshi in your folder.
[Dropbox/Project Super Smash 4/PRIVATE/RAPWNED]
Okay, I invited you! Smiley
Sounds good! And also, is anyone working on Jigglypuff? Because I'd like to work on her as well as Yoshi. Smiley

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Junior64570
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #616 on: October 23, 2014, 05:42:45 PM »

You can work on Jigglypuff. Smiley
    I can separate zelda and sheik as well
    Which one first? For Zelda we'll have to import a Phantom... :/

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #617 on: October 23, 2014, 05:46:17 PM »

Oh, and does anyone know if I can just attach the saddle to Yoshi's body? I'm having a hard time getting the shell in the correct positions. And also, I don't think it's possible to make the different colored Yoshis have different colored shields. And sorry it's taking so long..

The shields(Eggs) of Yoshi are in each individual Yoshi's .pac/.pcs, so yes, it's definitely possible.

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #618 on: October 23, 2014, 05:48:26 PM »

Ill probably do sheik first

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #619 on: October 23, 2014, 05:58:07 PM »

Okay. Remember, her Down Special and Side Special were changed:

Side Special: [Burst Grenade] Throws a grenade that explodes into a miniature black hole, sucking in foes, then launches them. (14%)

Down Special: [Bouncing Fish] Jumps and flips, attacking and bouncing off of the opponent, kicking with her heels. (12%)

Oh, I just had an idea on saving room in sc_selcharacter.pac, since all of our CSPs need to be CI8 Format, which takes up alot more space:
    Delete ALL THE STOCK ICONS. They're only needed for Single-Player modes, which, in my experience, don't use Stock Icons on the 3DS Version. It'll save a lot of room, and make things a lot easier, too... There's only one problem with that idea; We'll need a code. That's why we're hiring coders. This will be really useful too. Smiley

Post Merge: October 23, 2014, 06:05:45 PM
    Guys. GUYS.
    Bowser Jr. Clowns the Competition!

We all knew he was in it, but HE HAS A TRAILER!!!! Laugh
    And, Dark Pit doesn't...
    ...still.
    « Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 06:05:46 PM by Junior64570 » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #620 on: October 23, 2014, 06:24:49 PM »

I think the official Nintendo website actually said that most, if not all, characters have trailers. Undecided

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #621 on: October 23, 2014, 06:34:42 PM »

Yeah but I checked Dark Pit's "secret0X" page on Smash Bros..com. Sad
    I watched the 4m 11s new amiibo trailer, it's hilarious. Cheesy

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #622 on: October 23, 2014, 07:07:31 PM »

the almighty mewtwo returns this spring 2015 XD

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #623 on: October 23, 2014, 07:11:38 PM »

Yup. Though I wouldn't say 'almighty'... More of, I'M SO GOOD AT IT IN PROJECT M.
    Oh, did you give me your Dropbox account (e-mail/username?) I'm looking forward to playtesting Little Mac. Smiley

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #624 on: October 23, 2014, 08:05:24 PM »

i did and i'm uploading him soon Wink so just sit tight he's over marth Smiley but it's a slightly different one it's exclusive for this project i have another one for the other smash team remember? lol but yeah
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ok so he's uploaded now so there are edits iwant you guys to test out also he has an original folder if it say fitlittlemac then rename it fitmarth because it's over marth now he has some fixed attacks and now he doesn't have marth's attacks now all i need to do is his specials and final smash and he's practically done Smiley
    « Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 08:11:48 PM by powerofthe17 » Logged

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #625 on: October 23, 2014, 09:30:21 PM »

Yes!
    You should have 10 costumes for each character, 8 recolors, 2 alts
    You should have 9.
    Nah, 8 is already enough.
    Varies, some have 8, some have 9, some have 10

Be carefull with alts. In smashbros4 the number of alts of each character is inconsistent, and in hacked versions, you have limited slots to work with, if you are using PM as base.

Unless you go cBliss, I advice to be very careful making packs involving it.

Real
    Mega Kitten

Texture Master of the Masters of the Textures lolw

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #626 on: October 24, 2014, 08:00:23 AM »

All right guys, I have decided the next character im going to do after Toon Link,

Mewtwo the Shamazing.

I know what you're thinking, It wont look like X & Y right? Well i know how to do certain stuff in BrawlBox simliar to size mods. Basically, I can make Mewtwo's head smaller, fingers longer etc.

Im pretty excited to do him, But i want to get Toon Link out of the way first, So, I have been looking at him on Smash 3DS and noticed certain details i have missed, easy to add. But i missed them, Also. To make him more accurate to Sm4sh, Im going to make his eyes and mouth smaller, I said i was going to do certain parts of his PSA (i remember posting something related to PSA) But if i struggle at anything, I'll leave it to you.

Thinking about re-doing Sonic later as well..

hai

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #627 on: October 24, 2014, 12:17:06 PM »

Be carefull with alts. In smashbros4 the number of alts of each character is inconsistent, and in hacked versions, you have limited slots to work with, if you are using PM as base.

Unless you go cBliss, I advice to be very careful making packs involving it.
    Don't worry; I know how to add costumes without cBliss, thanks to ShinF. Smiley
    And, we're not using a base, just regular good ol' vBrawl for the Brawl/WiiU Versions, and Project M Unbound (with permission, probably) as a base for the P:M Version. Plus, in the Melee Version, there won't be any added/changed costumes, except for newcomers. Mario will remain with 5 Mario and 5 Dr. Mario, Dr. Mario (Smash 4) probably won't be included. Mewtwo, though it is in Smash 4, will stay its Project M moveset for just the Melee Version, while in the other two versions it will have the Smash 4 moveset. Wink

All right guys, I have decided the next character im going to do after Toon Link,

Mewtwo the Shamazing.

I know what you're thinking, It wont look like X & Y right? Well i know how to do certain stuff in BrawlBox simliar to size mods. Basically, I can make Mewtwo's head smaller, fingers longer etc.

Im pretty excited to do him, But i want to get Toon Link out of the way first, So, I have been looking at him on Smash 3DS and noticed certain details i have missed, easy to add. But i missed them, Also. To make him more accurate to Sm4sh, Im going to make his eyes and mouth smaller, I said i was going to do certain parts of his PSA (i remember posting something related to PSA) But if i struggle at anything, I'll leave it to you.

Thinking about re-doing Sonic later as well..
    Oh, if you're still working on Toon Link, I'd be more than happy to help with some of the PSA work. Here's some tips for the hitboxes:
    Go on Multiplayer-Mode by yourself, start a match with you as Toon Link. It will lead you to the Sandbag Training Room (Which will be implemented Smiley). Then, use each of his attacks on the Sandbag; A number will pop up each time you hit it. That's how much damage the attack does, and that will give you a very good idea on how much damage to put on his new PSA. As for knockback, you could bring your 3DS into your room with the Wii, and compare by testing on uncontrolled HMN Players, seeing whether it does more or less, then, you can estimate exactly how much more by using the same attack as Toon Link on both the Wii and 3DS. That's how I do it (or, will do it). Wink
    And, it makes it feel much, much more like the real thing. Also, as for trajectory, that should be pretty easy. And flags are even easier. If something is changed in a projectile, don't worry about it, post it as V1 until we can get the edited articles working (It IS possible!!!).

I'm gonna do a PSA for someone, too. And maybe even get an old version of Photoshop for my textures. Smiley

Post Merge: October 24, 2014, 12:34:29 PM
    Wait, powerofthe17, which Little Mac PSA do I use? There's:
    little mac edit2
    little mac edited test1
    littlemac
    FitLittleMac.pac
    FitLittleMacMotionEtc.pac

Do I use "little mac edit2"?
    « Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 12:34:30 PM by Junior64570 » Logged

RAPWNED
    Advanced Kitten

I main Jigglypuff, and I'm proud!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #628 on: October 24, 2014, 02:53:19 PM »

Guys, I'm finished with Jigglypuff's first costume. If you want to check it out, it's in my folder! Cheesy Now back to Yoshi. ^_^

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #629 on: October 24, 2014, 02:55:33 PM »

Yay! Smiley
    I'm still working on my BrawlEx Fighters: Ultimate Starter Pack.
    We can use it for Project Super Smash 4, it'll make things A LOT easier. Smiley
    In the meantime, I'll finish that, you finish Yoshi, and then I'll make the Private Build! Cheesy
    Did you put Yoshi in the Dropbox too?

Pages:  1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 66
    Print
    Jump to: