Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 66
Author Topic: Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)  (Read 408094 times)
Izumo
Advanced Kitten

U know the deal.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #690 on: November 01, 2014, 02:13:07 PM »

Yep. Recolors are pretty fun when your PSD file is set up in a certain way.

EDIT: Do the blues need to be brighter?

Yes. I think the blue stripes on his shirt needs to be lighter, along with his pants. ( I have the game right in front of me on my desk.) Also I think the black in his hair needs to be a LITTLE more lighter, other than that....great job! Oh yeah...I've also noticed that Ness' head in this game is noticeably "thinner" in Smash 4, will vertexes be needed?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 02:18:05 PM by Izumo » Logged

Real
Mega Kitten

Texture Master of the Masters of the Textures lolw

View Profile Awards
« Reply #691 on: November 01, 2014, 02:23:48 PM »

Yes. I think the blue stripes on his shirt needs to be lighter, along with his pants. ( I have the game right in front of me on my desk.) Also I think the black in his hair needs to be a LITTLE more lighter, other than that....great job! Oh yeah...I've also noticed that Ness' head in this game is noticeably "thinner" in Smash 4, will vertexes be needed?

Nope, I know how to make his head thinner just through Brawlbox.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 02:36:15 PM by Real » Logged

hai

RAPWNED
Advanced Kitten

I main Jigglypuff, and I'm proud!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #692 on: November 01, 2014, 03:38:51 PM »

I am literally having the worst day ever, period, guys. All my work on Yoshi's animations: Gone. Eveything I did, over 30 hours of work gone, all because of a stupid blue screen. I had to completely reinstall the O.S. of my PC, and get all of the programs back. Luckily, I already re downloaded Photoshop and BrawlBox, which are the main two I need, but man... it sucks. Well, I'll be re-animating Yoshi this weekend. Thank goodness I put some of the colors in the Dropbox. (But stupidly, not the animations...) I'm really sorry, guys. Sad

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Real
Mega Kitten

Texture Master of the Masters of the Textures lolw

View Profile Awards
« Reply #693 on: November 01, 2014, 03:41:59 PM »

I am literally having the worst day ever, period, guys. All my work on Yoshi's animations: Gone. Eveything I did, over 30 hours of work gone, all because of a stupid blue screen. I had to completely reinstall the O.S. of my PC, and get all of the programs back. Luckily, I already re downloaded Photoshop and BrawlBox, which are the main two I need, but man... it sucks. Well, I'll be re-animating Yoshi this weekend. Thank goodness I put some of the colors in the Dropbox. (But stupidly, not the animations...) I'm really sorry, guys. Sad

Oh my.. Thats pretty bad, Feel pretty sorry right now. Hope you can re-create those animations ASAP.

hai

RAPWNED
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #694 on: November 01, 2014, 03:43:57 PM »

Oh my.. Thats pretty bad, Feel pretty sorry right now. Hope you can re-create those animations ASAP.
Thanks, man. I'll be working hard to see if I can hopefully re-do the animations by next week.

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

Junior64570
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #695 on: November 01, 2014, 07:07:09 PM »

That's terrible! How'd it happen?
    (Don't want this to be a spam thread, so you can PM me about it)
    At least you got the recolors in Dropbox... It's okay though, we never really had a schedule anyway. Smiley
    Take all the time you need.

[EDIT: I know it's a blue screen, but I mean how'd the stupid blue screen happen.]
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 07:08:24 PM by Junior64570 » Logged

RAPWNED
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #696 on: November 01, 2014, 07:56:47 PM »

Guess I should Show everyone Yoshi's colors, then. Cheesy

I finally got Rim lighting on these little suckers earlier!  Grin

(Yeah, I know. Yellow Yoshi is a little bright. Tongue)

(I've got all 8 costumes done!) Cheesy

This one was the absolute hardest to do. But I think it looks pretty nice.

So, what do you think?

Post Merge: November 01, 2014, 07:58:35 PM
    Oops, forgot to add this.

The eggs look really nice rimlit! Cheesy

Post Merge: November 01, 2014, 08:02:35 PM
    I even have a Render!

« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 07:43:41 AM by RAPWNED » Logged

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #697 on: November 02, 2014, 05:18:19 AM »

its weird... i hear things like "the newcommer PSAs are our top priority" then i see this in the vault

Project: Super Smash 4 - Mario -     Texture
    Project: Super Smash 4 - Kirby -      Texture
    Project: Super Smash 4 - Fox-         Texture
    Project: Super Smash 4 - Pikachu -  Texture
    Project: Super Smash 4 - Luigi -       Texture
    Project: Super Smash 4 - Squirtle -  Texture

Contradict much?

just bustin balls cuz i cant sleep LOL
    god noes i cant do better (well i can do textures...but still)
    master a newcomer PSA before you do anything else. ever herd of divide and conquer? work on something and complete it to 100% then move on. by the time thats done someone else (that probably isnt even in the team) will more than likely have resources ready and waiting you.
    i recognize the team has done awesome things like little mac villager and shulk.. and i congratulate you....on getting nearly 3/4ths of a singe PSA done. I think I can speak for everyone in the vault when I say doing things like making kirby's shoes a slightly brighter pink should be your very....VERY last priority.

Izumo
    Advanced Kitten

U know the deal.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #698 on: November 02, 2014, 06:13:11 AM »

Can I also become a texturer on the team? I see they're some open slots!  Awesome Face

RAPWNED
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #699 on: November 02, 2014, 07:04:34 AM »

Can I also become a texturer on the team? I see they're some open slots!  Awesome Face
    Well, It's up to Junior, but I'm sure that we'd all love for you to be on the team. Smiley

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #700 on: November 02, 2014, 07:29:37 AM »

its weird... i hear things like "the newcommer PSAs are our top priority" then i see this in the vault

Project: Super Smash 4 - Mario -     Texture
    Project: Super Smash 4 - Kirby -      Texture
    Project: Super Smash 4 - Fox-         Texture
    Project: Super Smash 4 - Pikachu -  Texture
    Project: Super Smash 4 - Luigi -       Texture
    Project: Super Smash 4 - Squirtle -  Texture

Contradict much?

just bustin balls cuz i cant sleep LOL
    god noes i cant do better (well i can do textures...but still)
    master a newcomer PSA before you do anything else. ever herd of divide and conquer? work on something and complete it to 100% then move on. by the time thats done someone else (that probably isnt even in the team) will more than likely have resources ready and waiting you.
    i recognize the team has done awesome things like little mac villager and shulk.. and i congratulate you....on getting nearly 3/4ths of a singe PSA done. I think I can speak for everyone in the vault when I say doing things like making kirby's shoes a slightly brighter pink should be your very....VERY last priority.

Almost all of those ones that you mentioned do have PSAs, though; I think Pikachu is the only one who doesn't. :-

Post Merge: November 02, 2014, 07:31:54 AM
    Nvm, only Kirby and Luigi have the PSAs.
    « Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 07:31:54 AM by windhunter7 » Logged

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #701 on: November 02, 2014, 10:28:22 AM »

the newcommer PSAs are our top priority

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #702 on: November 02, 2014, 10:59:57 AM »

the newcommer PSAs are our top priority
    We don't have models yet. (We're working on it, though)
    They are our top priority, but currently it is impossible. We have the models, but they're not decrypted, imported, rigged, and even if they were, it is illegal to use them until October of next year. We can try with custom models though if you want, like we are with Little Mac and Pac-Man. Pac-Man's model is still WIP, and most of the models we want to use need permission which is VERY highly unlikely, mainly with Mega Man because there's already a moveset for him. If anyone could be a little more patient without criticizing we might be able to get a character done.
    There's a note though:
    -We're not making Mario's recolors because it will be a waste of time as his textures are nearly 100% inaccurate and there are way better Mario textures out there to go around until I get Photoshop.
    -Pikachu's recolors aren't done because I still have a small problem with 3dsMax and I don't know how to make custom models yet either, and even Pikachu's original color could use some serious model work.
    -Little Mac isn't complete yet due to mainly lack of animators, so maybe if we got some more we could finish him in no time. Smiley

Well, It's up to Junior, but I'm sure that we'd all love for you to be on the team. Smiley
    "all" means all! Welcome to the texturers' room!
    There's an important question though, do you have Photoshop or GIMP?
    And if you don't that's still okay. But if you have Photoshop, I recommend you to read Taiko's Smash 3 Tutorial, it's great. Smiley

Izumo
    Advanced Kitten

U know the deal.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #703 on: November 02, 2014, 01:16:20 PM »

I have GIMP. And I already know how to texture.(Have already done a bunch of textures lately) So I think I'll do just fine!  Grin

Post Merge: November 02, 2014, 01:29:27 PM
    For my first texture, I think wanna start with Marth. Kirby Dance If that's okay.
    « Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 01:29:27 PM by Izumo » Logged

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #704 on: November 02, 2014, 01:41:49 PM »

Sure! Then I'll do his PSA. Good luck, and welcome again! I'm off to update the OP. Smiley

Pages:  1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 66
    Print
    Jump to: