Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Change fighter voice?  (Read 8786 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 07:10:27 PM »

All of Sonic voices fail, all but Shadows from S.A. 2. (English voices at least, in 95% of Sonic's games they don't go with the character mouth =/, Sonic Team gotta reforce there, the Translations they're making are worse everytime.)

SalaComMander
    Hyper Kitten

I am Namesiw, WATCH ME EAT!!!

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 07:37:00 PM »

All of Sonic voices fail, all but Shadows from S.A. 2. (English voices at least, in 95% of Sonic's games they don't go with the character mouth =/, Sonic Team gotta reforce there, the Translations they're making are worse everytime.)
    I gotta stop you there. Whether you love or hate either Ryan or Jason, there is no argument on Jaleel.

If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: April 16, 2010, 07:41:42 PM »

I clearly stated game voices, read closely.

Edit: Well I didn't, but you still can see I referred to the games when I spoke about 95% of the games of Sonic.)
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 07:42:47 PM by Wolfric » Logged

SalaComMander
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2010, 07:57:19 PM »

I clearly stated game voices, read closely.

Edit: Well I didn't, but you still can see I referred to the games when I spoke about 95% of the games of Sonic.)
    Three games. Three games where the character's mouths do not move with the words being spoken.

Sonic Adventure
    Sonic Adventure 2
    and Sonic Shuffle

Unless you count the game-engine-created cutscenes in Sonic '06

If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

ManicHedgehog
    Advanced Kitten

Name's Manic, got it memorized??

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: May 25, 2010, 12:41:35 PM »

I gotta stop you there. Whether you love or hate either Ryan or Jason, there is no argument on Jaleel.
    When you say that it makes me wonder, do you mean he rocked or he sucked, because personally I preferred him.

I'm super smexy<^_^>
    Organization XIII

SalaComMander
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2010, 12:50:02 PM »

When you say that it makes me wonder, do you mean he rocked or he sucked, because personally I preferred him.
    Jaleel kicked ass as Sonic. If they do end up firing Jason, hiring Jaleel would be the smart move to make.

ManicHedgehog
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: May 25, 2010, 10:30:46 PM »

Jaleel kicked ass as Sonic. If they do end up firing Jason, hiring Jaleel would be the smart move to make.
    Forget if, they should kick Jason out and hire Jaleel.  AWESOME 2.0!

I'm super smexy<^_^>
    Organization XIII

SalaComMander
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 01:54:46 PM »

I would say only as a last resort, Jason is doing a fine job for now.

ManicHedgehog
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: May 26, 2010, 04:20:18 PM »

I guess I just miss Jaleel, and chilidog chompin' Sonic for that matter, but we're kinda getting off topic, so, Do you think there will ever be an easier way to replace voices, like through automation?

I'm super smexy<^_^>
    Organization XIII

SalaComMander
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 04:21:42 PM »

I guess I just miss Jaleel, and chilidog chompin' Sonic for that matter, but we're kinda getting off topic, so, Do you think there will ever be an easier way to replace voices, like through automation?
    I hope so, because if I ever get my Sanji PSA done, I would like to very much give him a Brooklyn Accent.

ManicHedgehog
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 08:05:42 PM »

I hope so, because if I ever get my Sanji PSA done, I would like to very much give him a Brooklyn Accent.
    I'm making a Pat Cashman (the announcer from melee and brawl) and I have a sound file of him saying Mii, you can fill in the rest Awesome Face

I'm super smexy<^_^>
    Organization XIII

SalaComMander
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2010, 08:13:03 PM »

I'm making a Pat Cashman (the announcer from melee and brawl) and I have a sound file of him saying Mii, you can fill in the rest Awesome Face
    I can, or anybody can? And what do you mean "fill in the rest"?

ManicHedgehog
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: May 26, 2010, 10:47:05 PM »

I can, or anybody can? And what do you mean "fill in the rest"?
    I mean use your imagination, but, I will put it in frank terms, when you select Pat, he would say Mii, which sounds like Me. [that quote thing was getting really long]
    « Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 03:55:16 PM by ManicHedgehog » Logged

I'm super smexy<^_^>
    Organization XIII

SalaComMander
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2010, 01:17:24 PM »

I mean use your imagination, but, I will put it in frank terms, when you select Pat, he would say Mii, which sounds like Me. [that quote thing was getting really long]
    Ah

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: