Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to go about making a new character.  (Read 935 times)
RealityRiddler
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 31, 2014, 03:41:52 PM »

Look, I'm not even sure if it's possible at this point, but if it is, how would one go about creating a new character? I know the basic idea that I need a model, and I have one, but past that point, I have no clue as to how to code it, animate it, what resources I need, how many licks it takes to get to the center, and if it's even possible. If I could get some help rounding up some resources, that would be amazing, but so far, I have found absolutely nothing after a solid week of searching.

obliterator
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 04:07:23 PM »

to make a new character you need to port a model to an existing character (i don't know how to do this) or you can get a model that's already ported (any model in the vault), then you need that character's  fit and motionetc pac files, you will also need 2 programs: brawlbox and project smash attacks. Check this guy's videos, he explains ho to do animations and hittboxes, graphic effects etc.
BrawlBox Tutorial - Editing Animations

"When the moon is full and the trees are bare- Walk through the Cemetery if you dare. Where skeletons rot and corpses fester- Locate to the tomb with the skull of a Jester. Feed him the token all shiny and new- It is then that CarnEvil will return for YOU!"

Shinobu Nyan!
Lol Kitten

How the Cool Kids Dance Once More!!

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Hot Topic Warm Welcomer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 06:58:03 PM »

While obliterator is right I just want to say that he over simplified it. I would try to master a few of those skills before you even attempt to make your own.

Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
    This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
    I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: