Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Plz Help Me Find: Solo Samus & ZS Samus  (Read 1243 times)
KWVance
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 17, 2014, 09:32:09 AM »

I like to put a lot of spoilers. because when there's too much to read I'm all "Screw this I'm not reading all that Angry"

Thank You Letter:
Firstly I would like to thank everyone for your awesome hacks. I was having a little trouble last year in college making friends. but I noticed a tun of people at my dorm were always playing ssbb. Then I found this place, never have i had so many friends (I know my life is sad lol) thanks.  Laugh

The Problem/Question:
As you may have guessed I am constantly updating my hack. My friends give me ideas of what they would like to see. there simple enough usually

Idk about you, but I love to play with items (especially the smash ball), friends...not so much. When I asked why one friend replied, "Because ZS Samus is my main, and I'm not as good with Samus, I don't want to smash or be smashed.

I noticed that someone recently posted a Charizard solo, that even had its own smash attack. Is there something similar for Samus and ZS Samus, to where they don't change, and perhaps ZS Samus actually got a smash attack that actually does damage?

You may be wondering why I didn't just search this, well. its a little long to put in a search bar. I wouldn't know exactly what to put.  Embarrassed Plus the search doesn't always work accurately, like searching for EternalYoshi under the users category, nothing will come up for me, so I don't trust it that much.

ABloodyCanadian
Ellipsis Abuser…
Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 09:49:14 AM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30472
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30464

I searched "No Transform" under Characters... It was an easy find...

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: