Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14]
Author Topic: Pay me to program for you (Expired)  (Read 65767 times)
DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #195 on: February 09, 2015, 04:13:38 AM »

Oh. So you can only buy v0.74c then?
    no.. its not being sold, its just not released yet due to new coding still being implemented and updated.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #196 on: February 09, 2015, 04:39:45 AM »

lol I'm totally busting my ass over here though.

Programmin day and night "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

Dere' be dat BlackJax Quality TM.

You mean play all animations on all models? Because you can already play one animation (of each type, chr0, srt0, etc) on all models.

Speaking of this... How much would it cost to get two separate character models to play their own animations? i.e... Ganon doing one of his animations, and Link doing one of his own at the same time. Or is this even a possibility?
    « Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 04:48:13 AM by Nao-chan » Logged

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #197 on: February 09, 2015, 08:46:00 PM »

OOOH. That's the most intensive task I have listed on the OP.

It's listed as costing $350, but I was debating about putting it on sale soon for a short time. Since you asked, I'll do it for $275 (until the end of February, then it'll be $350 again).

Maybe you can team up with some others and pay monthly? Like what pikazz and namq did to get Ikarus back on track.

I would say that's the steal of the year, but I got my ThinkPad on sale for $160 (normally $400), so not quite.

I get money very (VERY) randomly. Even considering co-op with another user may feel like I'm ripping them off.

Maybe next year, Doq...

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #198 on: February 11, 2015, 07:25:11 PM »

Speaking of this... How much would it cost to get two separate character models to play their own animations? i.e... Ganon doing one of his animations, and Link doing one of his own at the same time. Or is this even a possibility?

That's pretty much the same concept as playing multiple animations in the viewport at once, except handling multiple external files is involved too. I'm thinking that might be a bit of a pain to implement.

I would say that's the steal of the year, but I got my ThinkPad on sale for $160 (normally $400), so not quite.

I get money very (VERY) randomly. Even considering co-op with another user may feel like I'm ripping them off.

Maybe next year, Doq...

OI M80

I don't know how much longer I'll be programming BrawlBox since I'm going to college and want to develop my game more, so next year might be wishful thinkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing... (I know it's a saying but this is true)

my deal still stands though, but only until March 1st.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #199 on: February 11, 2015, 07:27:33 PM »

That's pretty much the same concept as playing multiple animations in the viewport at once, except handling multiple external files is involved too. I'm thinking that might be a bit of a pain to implement.

I figured that to be the case. Just thought I'd ask to see if it was possible.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #200 on: February 16, 2015, 12:53:20 AM »

sent payment for GIF/PAT0 converter. enjoy the $15

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #201 on: February 16, 2015, 10:07:56 PM »

Just want to let you guys know that v0.75 will be out this week. Busted my ass getting everything coded.

There are still a few bugs that I just can not for the life of me fix, so they'll be reported in the repo's issues section. I'll have to spend more time trying to figure them out, but they're nothing serious.

I also got rotating vertex selections working (with scaling soon to follow, same technique), but that feature is listed on the OP as $20. I figured since I practically rewrote the whole model viewer to support multiple viewports for $5, I could at least hold that feature until somebody buys it Tongue So it won't be in the next version unless somebody buys it before it's released.

sent payment for GIF/PAT0 converter. enjoy the $15

Thoroughly enjoying it
    « Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:26:33 PM by BlackJax96 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14]
    Print
    Jump to: