Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Brawl Replays Converter  (Read 1181 times)
windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: September 25, 2014, 08:50:29 AM »

*Please move this or tell me to move it if it's on the wrong board.*

So I was extremely disappointed just now when I found out that Brawl replays aren't video files. And I found out that lots of people don't like this, and it could be useful to record PSAs, or in-game HUD, so I had an idea: Would it be possible(I know that the second way would be possible if the emulator can play replays in the Brawl ISO) to do one of these two things below to be able to convert the replay to a video file?
    Awesome Face

1) If the replay is on the Wii, to code something to put on your SD card that will screencapture from your SD and put it on your SD?

2) (The more likely possible one)To have the replay on your SD card transferred to your computer, put in the temp directory of the C drive, along with a modified Brawl ISO(So that only the Replays section actually has anything in it) and Dolphin, and have a program with a code to auto-open the ISO in Dolphin, auto-click "Play" and auto-record the screen to a video?(For this, I would be able to do it, but it would take a long time)

Don't ask for ISOs or ROMs
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 09:14:59 AM by Gravity » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: