Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help please  (Read 2662 times)
sloppymonk
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 25, 2014, 01:42:35 PM »

I downloaded this crash bandicoot over iceclimbers pack. It didn't come with instructions. 1 file is name fitpopo.pac for crashes final smash, but theres another file named fitpopo.pac for crash. Do I name the final smash file something else. Will it affect the crash character??
Heres a link if you wanna try the crash pack out and try and help me out hopefully :/
https://www.dropbox.com/s/85tx2jscjfruq59/CB%20over%20IC%20final.rar
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 01:43:28 PM by sloppymonk » Logged

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 01:44:47 PM »

I downloaded this crash bandicoot over iceclimbers pack. It didn't come with instructions. 1 file is name fitpopo.pac for crashes final smash, but theres another file named fitpopo.pac for crash. Do I name the final smash file something else. Will it affect the crash character??
    Heres a link if you wanna try the crash pack out and try and help me out hopefully :/
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/85tx2jscjfruq59/CB%20over%20IC%20final.rar

Do you have BrawlBox, or have the link so that I can look at it? Because what probably happened is either he has two different variations of an animation, or he misnamed what was supposed to be "FitPopo00.pac"

Post Merge: September 25, 2014, 01:46:35 PM
    Ok, nvm, I just saw the link. Lol Cheesy
    Somehow I missed it Tongue

Post Merge: September 25, 2014, 01:53:30 PM
    So yes, there's a folder in the download called "Smash Attack Version that has the other "FitPopo.pac"; everything else is fine; but this one would be optional, and I don't know what a Smash Attack is in relation to Crash Bandicoot, but it's just simply an option for an alternate version of the animations. As for instructions, just put in {Generally starts in SD Root->private->wii->app->RSBX->pf}->fighter->popo and you're set. Smiley
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 01:53:30 PM by windhunter7 » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: