Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How big an SD card can be used?  (Read 1443 times)
Persona-Aya
Mega Kitten

In awe of the talents of the Brawl Vault community

View Profile Awards
« on: September 26, 2014, 08:39:17 PM »

Hi guys!

So I'm just wondering if it's possible to use an SD Card that's bigger then 2GB with Brawl. I feel like 2GB (Well probably closer to 1.6 GB given other things that need to be on there) just isn't enough room to fit everything I want in the game (I add a LOT of music) and want to know if I'd be able to get a bigger card to fit more stuff in. Even 4GB would be more then enough, but I need more then 2GB

"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! Kirby Dance

Makarew
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 09:11:40 PM »

If you use the SDHC code and a launcher other than Gecko, you can use a SD card that's as big as you want.

Persona-Aya
    Mega Kitten

In awe of the talents of the Brawl Vault community

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 10:41:22 PM »

Really? Okay, so for instance I use the Configurable USB loader to load an NTSC-U copy of Brawl - I can use any card for that, so long as I have the code?

Also, what is the code? I don't recall seeing it anywhere before

"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! Kirby Dance

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 02:02:57 PM »

Just add this and you can use larger sd cards.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: