Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [solved]mods not working tried everything  (Read 1169 times)
osbodav
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 13, 2015, 11:24:50 AM »

I need some help figuring this out. im using a 2gb sd card and a 350gb HDD for my games. im using usb loader gx
i have tried 2 different mods so far and spent well over 3hrs for each mod trying to figure out why its loading up normally. i have the .txt,.gct files in a the Codes folder and set the custom paths to that folder. i tried it on all the hoots for both the settings and the game settings. i went and clicked oracle to enable the cheats and it made a file called .gct so i took it and made another copy of it but with the games id code like the .txt had for its name but that just made it freeze for the first mod then i did the same thing to the second and it loaded fine. but it went to the regular game. i also tried using GCTedit too but still nothing. i tried moving files around and using different loaders that work with usbs but still nothing. i use to have the disk but not anymore and the precious mods worked fine with the disk but cant get it to work for just the iso....

heres the fix. download thishttp://cfg-loader.googlecode.com/files/Cfg_USB_Loader_70.zip and put the .gct,.txt in Codes and then it should work.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 12:10:30 PM by osbodav » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: