Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Do you think I should add Beta versions of Project M D.I.Y. that includes the beta build of BrawlEx?
Yes
No
I don't care

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 16
Author Topic: [LOCKED] (Old thread) Project M D.I.Y. (A Project M + BrawlEx Template)  (Read 101091 times)
KarefyrmSix
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2014, 01:16:07 PM »

people are still working on this right? I dont wanna seems pushy its just many time have i found something pretty cool slash amazing and it kinda just stops D:

I dont have any skills in coding and what not and have a huge amount of trouble with adding the extra stuff for clones. i was just curious about if this was still alive

TheGamerKidTy
Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: December 27, 2014, 05:54:52 PM »

people are still working on this right? I dont wanna seems pushy its just many time have i found something pretty cool slash amazing and it kinda just stops D:

I dont have any skills in coding and what not and have a huge amount of trouble with adding the extra stuff for clones. i was just curious about if this was still alive

Your kidding, right? Course it's not dead!! Does not posting anything for 2 weeks mean the project is dead? Of course not! We've all been really busy over the holiday season, probably including you as well. You have to understand that we don't have all the time in the world to do this. We do this without pay. We do this for our own and others' enjoyment.

I'm awaiting the GCT codes from my fellow users. You must be patient for the next update.

Thanks,
    Ty
    « Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 05:57:25 PM by TheGamerKidTy » Logged

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: December 28, 2014, 03:49:37 PM »

-Snip

Hey no reason to turn into a snapy turtle, i was just asking a harmless question D:
    Its just ive been around and seems idea die pretty quickly

you made me laugh though but sorry Sad

PS: you forgot to snip youre quote Q,Q wasnt it you who said it saves room Tongue

TheGamerKidTy
    Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: December 28, 2014, 03:56:58 PM »

-snip
    (When the quote is more than a paragraph long, than I snip. I didn't think any snipping was needed)

I wasn't being snappy, or at least not trying to be. I joke around a lot, you gotta know that about me. So I'm glad you laughed! (Originally I was going to post this)

Another thing about me is I never like to give up on a project. At least without warning, that is. If I gave up on the project, I would have at least given a warning. But, I digress.

Take it easy,
    -Ty

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: December 28, 2014, 04:10:24 PM »

-Ssnipp

The computer i'm using atm is a bit slow so that video was trollish for me Sad(
    So imma have to beat your little Ness butt up and down Final Destination

Edit: I was reading on the OP and had a question. I know how to add clones and stages its just one must open common5 in brawlbox to add Stage Pictures correct. Well i noticed there are two common5.pac's. One in the normal private folder and one in the projectm. That being said i was wondering which one to go into. I'm thinking the normal one but i'm wanting to make sure before i destroy something Sad
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 07:45:09 PM by Kerafyrm Six » Logged

TheGamerKidTy
    Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: December 28, 2014, 08:25:44 PM »

-snip

I dunno what about that video had to do with your PC but... ok Tongue
    (I like my Ness booty where it stands. I'd boot your booty with my booty for the pirate's booty. Got that booty? XD)

Anyways, you want to use the one in the private folder. Did you install Project M DIY on top of Project M? Because if you did, than you weren't supposed to. All you have to do is have a completely empty SD card and just put all the contents of the Project M DIY zip file in the SD card. But you probably knew that Tongue

Edit: Also, 50th post on thread. Woot Woot (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 08:28:02 PM by TheGamerKidTy » Logged

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: December 28, 2014, 08:47:42 PM »

-Snip snip

I put what was in the download in the Root of my SD, both Projectm and private folders are in your download thats why i was asking which 5pac to go into D:
    But yeah, i knew when i get new files like that i have to do some deleting

Oh and because this computer it slow loading the new tab and waiting for the videos and stuff to load too like 15sec Sad  Anyways doesnt matter now

Edit: For the note, i dont use the PM app or anything, My SSBB disk broke while back so i use USB Loader GX. Just saying because you said "install" and i wasnt sure if thats what you meant or not

Super Edit: I found the Pac thats holding the custom icons and stuff. I didnt see them the first time i checked because their not in the same order as im used to Sad(
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 11:30:25 PM by Kerafyrm Six » Logged

TheGamerKidTy
    Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: December 29, 2014, 02:21:37 PM »

-snip

Problem is most likely from USB loader GX.
    Read this

As that forum thread suggested, use Configureable USB Loader instead and do everything else they say, too.

If you still are having trouble, then a recommend reading this

Edit: Don't mess with the Project M folder. There is no need to edit anything in there.
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 02:35:26 PM by TheGamerKidTy » Logged

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: December 29, 2014, 02:38:42 PM »

-Snips

No no, its not the problem with GX, ive been using it for some time now. I was just little confused about what files i should be going into but its all good now. i found the right one and added about three stages and even made some pretty icons <3
    I did add one link clone butt it freezes when i try loading a stage after picking the clone. So my guess is either i did something wrong or that clone just wont work for some reason Sad
    It has been a very long time since ive messed with clones and what not
    thank you tho Cheesy

TheGamerKidTy
    Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: December 29, 2014, 02:41:41 PM »

-that really needed a snip Tongue

Weird... someone else messaged me with clone problems.... I'll look into it for the next update.
    I was able to get working clones, but I use a Disc on my Wii w/ homebrew channel.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #55 on: December 29, 2014, 02:47:22 PM »

No no, its not the problem with GX, ive been using it for some time now. I was just little confused about what files i should be going into but its all good now. i found the right one and added about three stages and even made some pretty icons <3
    I did add one link clone butt it freezes when i try loading a stage after picking the clone. So my guess is either i did something wrong or that clone just wont work for some reason Sad
    It has been a very long time since ive messed with clones and what not
    thank you tho Cheesy

i had an issue like this when i made a zero clone. usually means one of the config files arent set correctly. also think about what that character needs access to. (I.E. PM mewtwo needs multi jab ticked in the config files or he tstances) also you can probably delete the PM folder completely.... BeX reads from private, nothing from the PM folder is even read.

TheGamerKidTy
    Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: December 29, 2014, 02:50:49 PM »

-snip

Ah, but thats where your wrong! All versions use that folder for loading the Project M launcher. However, you CAN delete the PF folder that is in the Project M folder if it is still there

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: December 29, 2014, 02:58:26 PM »

-Scyther

Using a disc and not using one is pretty similar. I just need a disk in my wii (any disc) and the loader makes the wii think its the brawl or whatever disc in there when its not. So in stead of going to the PM app you just boot up the loader and start the game as normal.
    Anyways, ill try again on adding that clone or another one. im a bit rusty so i might have done something wrong somewhere along the lines

-Leaf Stone

Funny you should say something about Zero since thats the clone im trying to add. ive added clones before just idk. its been a long time lol
    I was pretty confused when i downloaded this and it give me both pm and the normal. i didnt know if deleting the pm folder was bad or not if it was given to me so i just kept it

-Stop posting before i can reply D: -snip

that cleared up some stuff for me i guess, the pm pf folder isnt needed. wait whys it in the download then D:

TheGamerKidTy
    Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: December 29, 2014, 03:03:58 PM »

-snip

The PF folder included in the Project M folder isnt supposed to be there. If it is, just delete it. I can't put out any more bugfix releases because I have to focus on the big update. (2.0)

I'm starting from scratch on 2.0 because I kinda have to Tongue

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: December 29, 2014, 03:10:10 PM »

-Fire Stone

Ah i see. i wasnt asking for any bug fixes just some answers each i thank yall for

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 16
    Print
    Jump to: