Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437580 times)
Paper Mario fan
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #720 on: August 31, 2015, 04:07:13 PM »

I have a question why is Paper Mario called goku

MauroBlueOni
Intermediate Kitten

My Drill Is THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS

View Profile Awards
« Reply #721 on: September 01, 2015, 09:12:46 PM »

Hey Nebulon, i been a long time lurker here, and i decided to create an account to be part of the community, i hope that soon enough i can start making mods and make some good friends around here, but i wanted to ask you if could make a torrent file of your Brawl 4 All pack because my internet its mot good at all, and it takes waaay to much time to download it.
Thanks in Advance
MauroBlueOni
Edit:Okay, i finally downlaoded the SDHCX folder, and i dumped everything on my Virtual 8gb SD card (im using Dolphin by the way) and when i load up the game, then i start Boot.elf, run the game, it says "code found, applying" but for my surprise, everything is exactly the same, there s not even a single change in the roster, however when i go to select a stage i found the same stage (dont know its name, kind greenish looking) repeated like 30 times can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong? at least give me the link to a tutorial? please, and by the way, before this i was using KitsuBrawlEx, but dont worry, i completly erased everything from my sd card before dumping the SDHCX folder
Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 06:49:30 PM by MauroBlueOni » Logged

"I am the bone of my sword
  Steel is my body and fire is my blood
  I have created over a thousand blades
  Unknown to death
  Nor known to life
  Have withstood pain to create many weapons
  Yet those hands shall never hold anything
  So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works"

djantzen101
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #722 on: September 04, 2015, 11:01:21 PM »

sorry it took so long, but here's the promised video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6nEWRumDoI
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:04:07 PM by djantzen101 » Logged

Quillion
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #723 on: September 05, 2015, 04:24:17 PM »

Is there any way I can make the Demise moveset the default for all of Ganondorf? I hate Falcondorf and don't want that moveset.

neimato1
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #724 on: September 17, 2015, 07:14:47 AM »

This is an amazing build. Dude I appreciate this. Continue rocking on, I haven't experienced any crashes or anything using the 8GB build you have. Dude this thing is wicked. Some of these custom stage songs are pretty ridiculous LOL. I love it

spicergman
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #725 on: September 19, 2015, 01:05:49 AM »

Has anybody else been able to use Little Macs blue costume or FitDante02 as he's called? I've tried replacing it with his other costumes but he still crashes so I assume its something else

axldash
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #726 on: September 19, 2015, 06:40:04 AM »

Hi!!!

Great job, i can't wait until next update, Geno looks Great, little mac is awesome, all the stages selection, maybe you can return darksamus or add ultrapowerful fire mario (looks great but imposible to defeat, i just saw him)Your build is the best thanks

YoungLink666
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #727 on: September 19, 2015, 11:41:00 PM »

Hey i have a question,
is there any way to add Dragonite & Gyarados back in? because i liked them & idk how to use brawlex clone engine, nor can i add CSS slots :/

Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #728 on: September 20, 2015, 06:16:29 PM »

Okay... so I went on hiatus for a bit to play some other games. I've got some pms to answer (and I will) but I wanted to dabble in some other games for a bit. Now that I have, I figured I could do some minor updates to the build.

For starters, I decided to attempt to just make the 4th page stage code myself, and I'm confident I succeeded. Still need to do some tests, but I'm pretty sure this is the real deal.

So we can expect to see 78 more stages.

On top of that, I've added in:

Riolu (my own spin on a moveset using some aspects of different PSAs)
    Mega Lucario (basically additional PM moves are now applied)
    Link 64
    Captain Falcon 64

And I've added in Smash 64 sfx so that when those character hits connect, they make the Smash 64 noises.

Smiley

I need to answer a few of you in pm, and I appreciate the feedback on the thread, but with the state of the build currently, I'm basically satisfied with how it plays, and where the characters are right now (I might make SOME edits) so I'm really just adding in things from here on out. They won't always be amazing, but they'll be SOMETHING.

Obviously the next big thing will be the next 78 stages.

The final build will have 156 stages and a full roster, but until then, enjoy what I've got, and I'll do a mini update at some point in the future.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #729 on: September 20, 2015, 09:03:00 PM »

Okay... so I went on hiatus for a bit to play some other games. I've got some pms to answer (and I will) but I wanted to dabble in some other games for a bit. Now that I have, I figured I could do some minor updates to the build.

For starters, I decided to attempt to just make the 4th page stage code myself, and I'm confident I succeeded. Still need to do some tests, but I'm pretty sure this is the real deal.

So we can expect to see 78 more stages.

On top of that, I've added in:

Riolu (my own spin on a moveset using some aspects of different PSAs)
    Mega Lucario (basically additional PM moves are now applied)
    Link 64
    Captain Falcon 64

And I've added in Smash 64 sfx so that when those character hits connect, they make the Smash 64 noises.

Smiley

I need to answer a few of you in pm, and I appreciate the feedback on the thread, but with the state of the build currently, I'm basically satisfied with how it plays, and where the characters are right now (I might make SOME edits) so I'm really just adding in things from here on out. They won't always be amazing, but they'll be SOMETHING.

Obviously the next big thing will be the next 78 stages.

The final build will have 156 stages and a full roster, but until then, enjoy what I've got, and I'll do a mini update at some point in the future.

I hope Sephiroth gets his fixes in SFX (KO and Final Smash).
    Same for Mewtwo as some of his SFX are not heard.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

neimato1
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #730 on: September 21, 2015, 02:41:56 PM »

For anyone who wants to know, I have the GC extension for the Wii Remotes. SSBB thinks it's a classic controller, and I tried numerous times to change the stage page. So for WiiU people we are SOL, but it's still a great pack of stages so I am not complaining Cheesy

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #731 on: September 22, 2015, 02:22:37 PM »

Smiley

I think I'll start sharing mini updates:

For the 4th page I've got 1/78 complete.

For 64 characters I've got a total of 4(5 if you count Metal Mario) out of an intended 6 (complications and lack of animations keep me from doing all of them, plus a 64 model has not been made for all of then either)

As for more characters being added in, I have nothing at the moment.

I do plan on finally adding in some new models, I know of at least 5, so once all of these bars are full I'll release.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Centaur479
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #732 on: September 24, 2015, 10:52:16 PM »

Ok total noobish question here, but I can't get this to work for the life of me. I've downloaded 3.7 for the 2 GB SD card, extracted, blah blah blah, but when the instructions say there should be 3 folders in the /wii/app/ folder, I see only two (the ones i'm supposed to delete). What do I do? Also, how do I change the RSBE files lol i dont get what you mean when you say replace it with the 2GB .gct file. Thanks!

Rewd
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #733 on: September 29, 2015, 08:31:21 PM »

Hey guys, read the whole thread, made an account to ask a question and try to provide assistance with Dolphin.  I know there's been many problems when it came to running the 4gb and 8gb versions provided...  But I'm just trying to figure out why and fix the problem myself. 

it looks like people are having problems creating a virtual sd.raw with the "Easy Dolphin SD Card Maker" The way to do this correctly is to copy the file "mksdcard" to the root of this folder C: --> Users --> (Whatever your user name is) and drop it in there.  run command prompt, and type in: mksdcard 8192M sd.raw

hit enter and wait a minute or so while it creates the 8gb raw file, then theoretically we should be able to use winimage to put the full version on the virtual sd, copy it to the Wii folder, and run the mod... but alas that doesn't work (at least with Gecko OS)

So now that we've overcome the 2gb limit, on to the next problem... As far as this community seems to know, Gecko OS can't inject code that's over 2 or 4gbs, so what I'm wondering now is if there is any alternative to Gecko that's dolphin compatible that injects larger files. could be a potential solution.

Final question, has anyone figured out what causes the files to fail on dolphin but work fine on the Wii? Is it just the RSB2 and RSB3 folders?  I feel like if this works correctly on Wii, we should be able to figure out what is causing the issues on Dolphin. Like many others in this thread, I've been unable to successfully inject this mod into dolphin using Gecko OS, and I'm pretty sure the answer is right under our noses.

All help is appreciated! Thanks!

MaTRiiiX
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #734 on: September 30, 2015, 11:43:47 AM »

How do you access pages 3 and 4 of the stages? I'm using gamecube controller and Y + X doesn't work as well as Y + X + B and same for the page 4, L + Z/L + Z + B. When I do press B, it takes me back to the character selection screen.

Pages:  1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: