Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437474 times)
Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: October 09, 2014, 11:33:31 AM »

I kind of liked micky, but i think it might have been just because the mario voice actually fit Micky lol.
    At college all my friends love this, but I can tell you the negative things they have said to be constructive.

Sepheroth is waaaayyyy overpowered. and animations are dodgy.
    brawly needs to be slightly higher poly because hes so huge.
    there biggest complaints have to be the pokemon though. for some reason, they still play as them... A LOT. I think they like to laugh at the hitboxes

they are also curious about the green skin for garadose wondering if it is rayquaza (hope im spelling that right not much of a pokemon person)

a thing I noticed is that 2 of lucas' skins are switch (I didn't edit them this time) I think its the 3rd is switched with 4th but Im not sure.

ive noticed some freezes with blaze, not like game freezes, her moveset just freezes (usually in that fire tornado thing) and she comes out of it when hit.

As far as tweeks go, I have changed gannon to sword ganon, hes the same, just now when you do his sword taunt he holds it he has a slightly different moveset not overpowered (as far as a gannon goes anyway lol)

updated deadpool skins to look more real but I told u bout that.
    not trying to be criticle, this hack is just so awesome that i play it a tun XD. btw are we working on kirby hats at all? because I went and downloaded all the hats I could find that are missing. haven't applied them yet though.

Sephiroth is overpowered, but I sort of kept him that way. We all know I didn't make these characters, but I did edit them, but I was kind of iffy on editing him solely because he felt like he should be a boss character, but I guess I could edit him to make him more balanced.

I know his neutral combo is glitchy. What animations were strange to you? I can see what I can do.

The Pokemon are actually pretty solid, but I do have A LOT of them. Most of them are slow heavy hitters. But like a few of the characters I've added, I've considered getting rid of at least one of them in order to make room for some of the other movesets I'd put in later. I have an "expendable list" if you will.

The Green Garyados reminds me of Rayquaza, but I didn't make the texture. So possibly. I personally believe that's the inspiration.

I thought I fixed all of the incorrect pics/models. I'll double check Lucas.

I've brought up Blaze to the creator, but because I can never duplicate the glitches, I never know how to explain what's happening. But she's on the expendable list since I don't have the talent to fix that issue.

I will eventually add a sword Ganon that is not only a sword Ganon but also has different moves. I just can't decide how to skin him.

I'll look into making Sephiroth more balanced. And if I get motivated, I'll replace Blaze.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: October 09, 2014, 12:54:39 PM »

Sephiroth is overpowered, but I sort of kept him that way. We all know I didn't make these characters, but I did edit them, but I was kind of iffy on editing him solely because he felt like he should be a boss character, but I guess I could edit him to make him more balanced.

I know his neutral combo is glitchy. What animations were strange to you? I can see what I can do.

The Pokemon are actually pretty solid, but I do have A LOT of them. Most of them are slow heavy hitters. But like a few of the characters I've added, I've considered getting rid of at least one of them in order to make room for some of the other movesets I'd put in later. I have an "expendable list" if you will.

The Green Garyados reminds me of Rayquaza, but I didn't make the texture. So possibly. I personally believe that's the inspiration.

I thought I fixed all of the incorrect pics/models. I'll double check Lucas.

I've brought up Blaze to the creator, but because I can never duplicate the glitches, I never know how to explain what's happening. But she's on the expendable list since I don't have the talent to fix that issue.

I will eventually add a sword Ganon that is not only a sword Ganon but also has different moves. I just can't decide how to skin him.

I'll look into making Sephiroth more balanced. And if I get motivated, I'll replace Blaze.
    i didnt mean to sound like im complaining. and I already added sword gannon, you dont need to skin him, just replace gannons moveset. it works fine with every skin.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: October 09, 2014, 01:02:31 PM »

i didnt mean to sound like im complaining. and I already added sword gannon, you dont need to skin him, just replace gannons moveset. it works fine with every skin.

Oh no no no no. Smiley

I've been wanting to add a sword Ganon that was different enough from the original moveset for a while. This isn't because of you, I wanted to do that. And Blaze has always had issues. Plenty of people have reported her to me.

I don't personally want to touch the original movesets and edit them. I'd like to instead add in characters to avoid doing that, but the problem with sword Ganons is that the aren't normally different enough. But this time there's a remedy, and that is this moveset I've been testing for a while now.

I invite criticism on playability, it's fine. I'm not offended. Seriously I test and play this game with my... Verbally colorful pals. I hear it all, and that's fine. Blaze was an iffy inclusion to begin with, like Mickey. (You'll find Paper Mario plays similar without containing over powered moves).

I want the entire roster to have an audience. So I don't mind swapping Blaze. Of my group of heathans (friends aha) no one plays as her or Mickey.

It's all good. It's coincidental that I'd put in a Sword Ganon mod. I'd put in Giga Bowser or someone else, but that would require modules that don't exist.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: October 09, 2014, 03:07:19 PM »

Oh no no no no. Smiley

I've been wanting to add a sword Ganon that was different enough from the original moveset for a while. This isn't because of you, I wanted to do that. And Blaze has always had issues. Plenty of people have reported her to me.

I don't personally want to touch the original movesets and edit them. I'd like to instead add in characters to avoid doing that, but the problem with sword Ganons is that the aren't normally different enough. But this time there's a remedy, and that is this moveset I've been testing for a while now.

I invite criticism on playability, it's fine. I'm not offended. Seriously I test and play this game with my... Verbally colorful pals. I hear it all, and that's fine. Blaze was an iffy inclusion to begin with, like Mickey. (You'll find Paper Mario plays similar without containing over powered moves).

I want the entire roster to have an audience. So I don't mind swapping Blaze. Of my group of heathans (friends aha) no one plays as her or Mickey.

It's all good. It's coincidental that I'd put in a Sword Ganon mod. I'd put in Giga Bowser or someone else, but that would require modules that don't exist.
    its neat that its similar cuz is balanced. and theres not a learning curve. it there is a differen one, maybe it should be added to gerudo wizard bu idk up to u ofcourse Smiley

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: October 09, 2014, 03:11:40 PM »

its neat that its similar cuz is balanced. and theres not a learning curve. it there is a differen one, maybe it should be added to gerudo wizard bu idk up to u ofcourse Smiley

Right now I'm adding in Roll instead of Blaze.

I'll do Ganon over another weak link... just gotta decide who..

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: October 10, 2014, 07:44:45 AM »

I got a suggestion for Sword Ganon: give him a Nightmare(soulcalibur) skin, theres one by beyond on the vault

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: October 10, 2014, 09:04:33 AM »

I got a suggestion for Sword Ganon: give him a Nightmare(soulcalibur) skin, theres one by beyond on the vault

Nightmare is definately a great idea. Are there any sword Ganon movesets that compliment his fighting style?

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: October 10, 2014, 02:01:59 PM »

Is there a way to only import the characters you want into the game? Because I don't want all of them, I want to choose which ones to import.

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: October 11, 2014, 11:19:02 AM »

for new skins in stuff I notesed goten skin, his grab is off (for obvious reasons, so why not just replace him with this hack "HD cBliss Brawl Goku"

new goddess zelda came out, looks cool "Goddess Zelda V.7.0"
    ur also missing fierce diety link
    and "Skull Kid DO style Version 1.5"
    CoN Uzumaki Naruto v2 came out
    Dark Emperor Ganondorf Version 4.0 looks like it may be anther version of sword ganon that uve been lookin for

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: October 11, 2014, 02:02:23 PM »

for new skins in stuff I notesed goten skin, his grab is off (for obvious reasons, so why not just replace him with this hack "HD cBliss Brawl Goku"

new goddess zelda came out, looks cool "Goddess Zelda V.7.0"
    ur also missing fierce diety link
    and "Skull Kid DO style Version 1.5"
    CoN Uzumaki Naruto v2 came out
    Dark Emperor Ganondorf Version 4.0 looks like it may be anther version of sword ganon that uve been lookin for

Fierce Deity skin or moveset?

Is the Skull Kid moveset good? It seemed a bit spotty when I tired it a while ago.

Is the new Naruto the new version of the one I use?

I'll see if the new sword Ganon is good. I'll check the moveset video if there is one.

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #25 on: October 11, 2014, 02:54:44 PM »

People still use my PM Rainbow CSS?

Time for this project to get an interface upgrade.

More on this soon.

frozenfire
    Hyper Kitten

Power of the soul

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: October 11, 2014, 08:08:46 PM »

Sorry this took so long but I finally finished your info.pac . Sending it to you via PM now

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: October 11, 2014, 08:09:48 PM »

Sorry this took so long but I finally finished your info.pac . Sending it to you via PM now

Awesome! It's fine man it's amazing you even did it Smiley What program did you use to edit the info.pac itself? Just BB?

frozenfire
    Hyper Kitten

Power of the soul

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: October 11, 2014, 08:13:43 PM »

Awesome! It's fine man it's amazing you even did it Smiley What program did you use to edit the info.pac itself? Just BB?

Just BB. It was easier this time since I already did it with my pack so all I had to do was switch names

Post Merge: October 11, 2014, 08:16:28 PM
    OH almost forgot!
    You probably already know this but take out _en
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:16:28 PM by frozenfire » Logged

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: October 11, 2014, 08:34:08 PM »

Fierce Deity skin or moveset?

Is the Skull Kid moveset good? It seemed a bit spotty when I tired it a while ago.

Is the new Naruto the new version of the one I use?

I'll see if the new sword Ganon is good. I'll check the moveset video if there is one.

well both...skin and move set because the match
    dont no just thinking outloud with skull kid
    I dont think so this Naruto spears to have a kyubi mode
    it is not the same sword ganon I think its worth looking into
    this is literally what it did to find them

empty character search with PSA checked as requirement and sorted by top downloads all those things were on first page

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: