Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437470 times)
HaloFanODST
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: October 11, 2014, 09:49:23 PM »

SFX files to edit pls.
    Alejandro MiddleCorn has arrived :3

BTW, did Buu and Deadpool work?

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

superben2008
    Mega Kitten

yay. i'm in BRAWL now.

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #31 on: October 11, 2014, 10:09:01 PM »

ok. i've been trying to edit your pack for my personal brawl. but i can't get a mario clone working. i'm trying to replace sora. slot 4c. it keeps freezing before a match.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
    superben shorts: 6
    micro superben: 4
    2 stupid power rangers: 1
    Ben's answering machine: 2
    ----------
    photobucket name

superben_2007

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: October 11, 2014, 10:37:09 PM »

ok. i've been trying to edit your pack for my personal brawl. but i can't get a mario clone working. i'm trying to replace sora. slot 4c. it keeps freezing before a match.

Did you try the clone tool? I don't personally use it because it's messed me up before. Send me all of the files (module, cosmetic, csslot, slot, and fighter) and I can help you. pm please Smiley

@Alejandro, I'm just now looking at some sfx packs. It's a shame that Viewtiful Joe is only a bnk file. If you know how to crack those open that'd be great since he's a great character to use. Knuckles sfx being put into Buu's and Deadpool's one be great as well. Smiley But let me keep looking around. I might use Knuckle Joe and Gray Fox's assist trophies to get their sfx for the characters so I won't need them.

Just give me some time and I'll have another list for you. And let me know if you can use bnk files or extract sounds form them. Expect a list tomorrow! Smiley I'm looking everywhere this time for all of the existing SFX.

Post Merge: October 11, 2014, 10:49:44 PM
    And Buu and Deadpool work perfectly!
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 10:49:45 PM by Nebulon » Logged

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: October 12, 2014, 09:11:48 AM »

Sadly, I can't use .bnk files as they cannot be included back in the .brsar.

Only .wav files or .sawnd files. Also make sure they are not corrupted like the Vegeta one.

No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: October 12, 2014, 02:57:58 PM »

I updated the OP with a question. I need everyone's help!

I need to buff and nerf some of the PSAs, and I need all of your help! Be specific about what attacks need to be fixed in order to achieve more balanced play. Characters like Sora, Knuckle Joe, and Bomberman are lacking here and there. Others are a little too strong. I can change the knockback and damage to any moves, but I need people's help with the frames. What attacks need to be fixed? Please let me know either in pm or here! Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: October 13, 2014, 01:18:34 AM »

I have a sword Ganon PSA edited and skinned as Arbiter in my pack.

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: October 13, 2014, 07:57:19 AM »

The characters shown do not have SFX.

So 28 characters. However since Marisa doesn't have sfx (which I'm okay with since she's sort of like Game N Watch to me) and Dark Samus and Metal Sonic doesn't really need them (since they don't talk) I'm really only missing 25 SFX.

I can give Waluigi and Gray Fox SFX (Though I'm only iffy on Waluigi because the new one is coming out and I wouldn't want to do the work of adding SFX only to end up replacing and redoing it) So after that I'll need 23. But I am not making it a mission to do them all as due to space limitations and due to some PSAs being corrupted or having corrupted sound banks (or using files Alejandro and I can't open) realistically the SFX boom will die down soon, but we will try to do as many as we can Smiley

NOW I NEED EVERYONE'S HELP. I need people to help me balance this thing a bit more. I tend to take away power form characters, but I have a tough time giving them power. Characters like Bomberman, Sora, Knuckle Joe, and a few others need to be buffed up. I need people who have played my pack to give me ideas on how to buff certain attacks, or make them better. Faster frames? More knockback? More damage? I need some advice. And I'll also need some help. Let me know if you're able to help me with some of these.

Thank you for reading the update.  AWESOME 2.0! The next update will replace the oldest update. I'll always have 3 updates on the OP at a time to make sure people are up to speed. See ya!

if greyfox doesnt take up extra space because hes an asist trophy thats fine, however, I think he sounds close enough to metanight in the game,

a friend of mine said he wishes viewtiful joe would have his sounds (mainly cuz he sounds so funny) I think deadpools sfx should be a higher priority, I noticed u made him silent, (still better than snakes sounds) but silent is literally the 1 thing deadpool isnt. metal sonic could probably get the clanking sounds one gets from the metal box item

Also Im confident Im pretty good in items now,  so im trying to learn bout sounds next, maybe I could help when I get good enough, I first need to figure out how Alejandro is editing your sounds without the smashbros_sound.brsar

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: October 13, 2014, 08:10:24 AM »

if greyfox doesnt take up extra space because hes an asist trophy thats fine, however, I think he sounds close enough to metanight in the game,

a friend of mine said he wishes viewtiful joe would have his sounds (mainly cuz he sounds so funny) I think deadpools sfx should be a higher priority, I noticed u made him silent, (still better than snakes sounds) but silent is literally the 1 thing deadpool isnt. metal sonic could probably get the clanking sounds one gets from the metal box item

Also Im confident Im pretty good in items now,  so im trying to learn bout sounds next, maybe I could help when I get good enough, I first need to figure out how Alejandro is editing your sounds without the smashbros_sound.brsar

Deadpool has sounds Smiley in my build anyway. As does Buu, Knuckle Joe, and Grayfox now. If an expiramntal technique works then we'll be able to do more. I'm makeing a Viewtiful Joe set of wavs for Alejandro to make a sawnd from.

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: October 13, 2014, 08:37:42 AM »

Deadpool has sounds Smiley in my build anyway. As does Buu, Knuckle Joe, and Grayfox now. If an expiramntal technique works then we'll be able to do more. I'm makeing a Viewtiful Joe set of wavs for Alejandro to make a sawnd from.
    like from the most recent update? oh ok, thats great Cheesy

I updated deadpool to a more recent model, gave him skins that wernt recolors, and i changed the icons and portrates to show them,  it works fine,  do u want me to send it?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: October 13, 2014, 08:47:43 AM »

I updated deadpool to a more recent model, gave him skins that wernt recolors, and i changed the icons and portrates to show them,  it works fine,  do u want me to send it?

I would but if it's the models I'm thinking of then try all 4 in a match and see if it lags.

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: October 13, 2014, 12:14:30 PM »

I would but if it's the models I'm thinking of then try all 4 in a match and see if it lags.
    will do. I might also try to start working on kirby hats ill let you no

Post Merge: October 13, 2014, 04:33:18 PM
    will do. I might also try to start working on kirby hats ill let you no

checked it out, 4 deadpools dont lag for me Smiley. the player icons and and css icons r fine but i dont know how to replace the results screen icons.

edit: nm figured it out i fixed deadpool hes fine no lag all icons replaced
    « Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 01:58:33 PM by KWVance » Logged

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: October 14, 2014, 09:04:28 AM »

Which Lucina are you using? The new one or the old one? The newer one has a brawlex version with SFX here http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205484

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: October 14, 2014, 10:14:34 AM »

Which Lucina are you using? The new one or the old one? The newer one has a brawlex version with SFX here http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205484

I had tried the initial release of the new one and I found the Side B attacks to be too precise to execute in a high octane match. HOWEVER, that was a long time ago. So I'll give it another try and see how she plays now.

In other news for the rest of the people:

With some advice from Carnage I've been able to speed up a few of Metal Sonic's attacks whih make him much more playable. I also sped up an attack on Sora, Grayfox, and Knuckle Joe, and I'm gonna edit Knuckle Joe's side B to transition into a second attack after the initial hit.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: October 14, 2014, 09:50:02 PM »

The new one has SFX but has flaws.
    She will still sound like Marth when he is present.

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: October 15, 2014, 09:26:25 AM »

You could probably just remove Marth's SFX Ids.
    Theres also another BrawlEx Lucina in Kitsu's BrawlEx(also replaces Porky's sfx), http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203537 its been slightly edited from the original  but it doesn't have any leftover sfx from Marth
    « Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 09:29:51 AM by ZX_RendingSaber_XZ » Logged

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: