Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437494 times)
KWVance
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2014, 04:11:49 PM »

I do as well. I'll make a variation based on your design since my i ons are all based on the csps. Smiley that's a great idea.

that may b hard to do, i searched everywhere on google looking for marth and lucina icons where there faces match up properly , these are the only two i found.i suggest that if the csps are going to have a selection on each skin, that you do it like the pokemon trainer.

Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #91 on: October 26, 2014, 11:02:49 AM »

that may b hard to do, i searched everywhere on google looking for marth and lucina icons where there faces match up properly , these are the only two i found.i suggest that if the csps are going to have a selection on each skin, that you do it like the pokemon trainer.

I'll keep that in mind Smiley I've got an idea I might add to yours.

For everyone else: UPDATE

So, in the SFX department:
    Dante
    Cloud
    Broly
    Wolverine
    Flygon
    Dragonite
    Typhlosion
    Gyarados

Do not (yet) have sfx. I need a break from SFX. Right now myself, Batman64, SonicBrawler, and Itman are talking about PSA fusion and we're essentially creating more slots by combining movesets OR introducing new movesets altogether.

Itman has also shown me some of his PSA edits and so we've got the first batch of replacement characters in mind. So far with Lucina gone, we have one extra slot, but we might get up to three extra slots before the next update with an additional character added so all in all with the 89 current characters (counting Pokemon as individuals) we may get up to 93 before the next release. But I've got movesets planned out for more future slots and combinations. Special thanks to Itman for showing me these movesets as I hadn't tried a few of them before, and that's saying something since I've tried EVERYTHING practically.

ALSO, if you want me to include you in the team section, either post here or pm me. If you've helped out in any and I mean ANY way you're eligible. I want people to feel acknowledged for their work, so if you've helped me out, pm me and I'll put you in the team spoiler. I don't want to ask people if they are "in" or "out" as I don't want to give off a vibe that I require commitment (because I don't) so just let me know.

Also, due to popular demand I might PSA fuse Sword Ganon to some of the costumes over the original moveset. But I'm still reading a learning, so all in due time.

Happy modding!

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: October 26, 2014, 11:20:03 AM »

For everyone else: UPDATE

So, in the SFX department:
    Dante
    Cloud
    Broly
    Wolverine
    Flygon
    Dragonite
    Typhlosion
    Gyarados

Do not (yet) have sfx...

Only those?

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: October 26, 2014, 11:49:11 AM »

Only those?

Yes Smiley Characters that are silent don't need them, characters that you make yourself (Like Monster Hunter) don't matter much to me in the SFX department, and characters like Vegeta and Villager are going to be replaced with new SFX for the newer PSA. So for the time being, the 8 that are staying that don' have sfx are the ones I listed. I'll do Wolverine at some point. I MAY remove one Pokemon though.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: October 26, 2014, 12:36:58 PM »

Yes Smiley Characters that are silent don't need them, characters that you make yourself (Like Monster Hunter) don't matter much to me in the SFX department, and characters like Vegeta and Villager are going to be replaced with new SFX for the newer PSA. So for the time being, the 8 that are staying that don' have sfx are the ones I listed. I'll do Wolverine at some point. I MAY remove one Pokemon though.

Have you ever considered to use the Primids' soundbank for at least 1 or 2 Pokemon?

Flygon and Dragonite feel good in the game.

No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #95 on: October 26, 2014, 03:47:57 PM »

So wait what happened to lucina

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: October 26, 2014, 06:21:34 PM »

I got an idea on CSP for dual PSAS
    Put their CSP names on the portraits ao that way when you switch to Lucina the text changes too. Smiley

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: October 26, 2014, 06:47:32 PM »

Put their CSP names on the portraits ao that way when you switch to Lucina the text changes too. Smiley

That's already done.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: October 26, 2014, 07:10:37 PM »

I did that too actually Smiley It's in the Lucina/Marth download Smiley I think I'm going to also put a Yellow Plus sign on the CSS Icon name or something to let people know that the icon has an extra moveset too.

So wait what happened to lucina

We are now going to use her Smash 4 moveset that is shared on Marth. But I may use that moveset in the future as Lyndis.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: October 29, 2014, 11:14:22 PM »

Hey Nebulon, I think the members of the team should have the updates too so we can see what needs to be changed/kept.

The Final Updates should be the ones you release to the public.

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: October 29, 2014, 11:46:59 PM »

Hey Nebulon, I think the members of the team should have the updates too so we can see what needs to be changed/kept.

seconded is there a way to make a pass protected dropbox?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #101 on: October 30, 2014, 09:52:32 AM »

That's fine Smiley BUT I don't know how to do that. Right now I'm working on editing the final character necessary for the next update. I successfully fused a character with Batman's help, and I almost did it for 2.5 of them but those two got corrupted :/

I'll let you two know what's going on via pm for now :/ sorry I've been quiet, I've been learning new things that'll be the foundation for the pack in the future.

Post Merge: October 30, 2014, 11:59:59 AM
    Well, I added in the last character who needs to be in before next release, however adding anything to my CSS file, or even replacing something causes it to freeze. So...

I don't know what to do... like at all. I guess I'll have to rebuild the whole thing, but I don't just want to rebuild it and it fail again, I've been asking around and no one seems to know. :/

So we're on hold until that's fixed.

Post Merge: October 30, 2014, 08:42:02 PM
    Okay, so another quick update:

With a replacement for Lucina and another PSA fusion, we now have 92 characters available. The newest fusion is still undergoing some changes however.

The pack will either be updated today or tomorrow, guaranteed Smiley I still have SOME sfx work to do, but I'll get to it for the next update after my next fusion.

I also have a question I'm going to make a poll over. I NEED INPUT so let me know what you think!
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 08:42:02 PM by Nebulon » Logged

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #102 on: October 31, 2014, 03:00:59 AM »

As for the poll, unless your talkin bout mario skins I have no idea wut ur talkin about. If u r talking about skins this is my input

metal Mario is useless form this there is already a metal item.
    N64 goes good cuz there's already a N64 Bowser, peach, Luigi etc..
    personally, I think u should add the hot rule 63 Mario <3

also for the sake of my sanity if decided to take a break from viewtiful Joe, I'm sorry, but I am working on Dr Marios stuff such as Final smash I don't know about changing the animations to electricity, however, I can probably do some amazing things with textures you will probably like
    like a bunch of molecules or something zoom out
    also i have been working on making him his own separate character from Mario, just slightly though, like changing FLOOD to a giant common cold germ. Maybe makeibg that yellow flag he waves around into a clip patient chart clip board
    lemme no if u have any other ideas.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #103 on: October 31, 2014, 06:57:16 AM »

sonic/shadow is giving me problems in brawlbox. but i only have 3 specials left, and the fs.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #104 on: October 31, 2014, 05:19:00 PM »

As promised, the pack will be updated today Smiley and work for the next update will continue. I'll get into the next phase a bit later, but one thing to note is that the wishlist will be updated with some new things and I'm happy to say that some of the things currently in it will be removed Smiley But other things will be added.

I've got some pms about people who want to contribute and help out, and after reviewing some of the plans I admittedly have plenty of things that would really increase the quality of the pack and characters.

So keep an eye out for an update, and some pack news later tonight. I'll also update the team section to include some members who have helped out and have mentioned being on a team.

See you all later. And happy Halloween!

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: