Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437486 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine
Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #105 on: October 31, 2014, 05:29:04 PM »

Since my Raptor is in your pack, I wanted to let you know I recently updated my Raptor with some minor things just recently.

And if you plan on putting my Solo Charizard in your pack, I have an update for that as well, but I can't release that update just yet.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #106 on: October 31, 2014, 05:33:48 PM »

Mhmm. I see you intend to include my K. Rool in there. I'll try my very best not to let ya down. Wink

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #107 on: October 31, 2014, 09:18:10 PM »

Since my Raptor is in your pack, I wanted to let you know I recently updated my Raptor with some minor things just recently.

And if you plan on putting my Solo Charizard in your pack, I have an update for that as well, but I can't release that update just yet.

As a matter of fact, I figured I would eventually like to use your Charizard Smiley Probably not until the next Brawl EX update, since right now we've got the next few characters out, but the moveset is so good I can't see passing it up Smiley

And Raptor sounds good too. Do you have a changelist in your thread I can read about?

Mhmm. I see you intend to include my K. Rool in there. I'll try my very best not to let ya down. Wink

No pressure Smiley You've got great plans for him, I'm sure he'll be a blast! When he's finished, I'd love to include him Wink

As for the upload for tonight, I'm still doing it, I'm literally just waiting for family and guests to leave. So it'll happen soon. Smiley

So far the poll is tied... I'll see where it goes when I get to him. For now I'm considering different PSA fusions. So when I get to Mario, whatever the poll is, is what I'll do. Also going to factor in votes from people in real life as well.

Will update soon!

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #108 on: November 01, 2014, 09:00:37 AM »

And Raptor sounds good too. Do you have a changelist in your thread I can read about?
    It should be the very last post in my thead.

Edits include
    -Revamped Side Tilt.
    -Fixed glitch that prevented Raptor from going off a ledge when using Side Special.
    -Edited Raptor's Up Tilt and Up Smash to automatically go into the Fall Action if its feet are not on the ground before and after jumping.
    -Edited Raptor's Up Smash to link its two hits better, while nerfing it in knockback.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #109 on: November 01, 2014, 09:25:00 AM »

It should be the very last post in my thead.

Nice! I'll put him in later. He'll be included in next week's update Smiley I'll need to map his sounds to the Riptor sWnd I made. Thanks for letting me know!

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #110 on: November 02, 2014, 04:59:37 AM »

Dr. Mario Progress:
    I understand you wanted a final smash, until I figure out how to do that I'm taking that one step further.
    I redid FLOOD for Dr. Mario. It is now a giant bacteriophage virus.

Dr. Mario's FLOOD will look something similar to this:

I read somewhere, (the melee handbook I think) that Dr. Mario used to work at curing the common cold (the pills he throws are failed attempts). So this FLOOD still fits his theme as a doctor.

Model:    Complete
    Texture: Complete
    Bones:    Complete
    Weights: Incomplete

*Not actual model*

Should I continue with Dr. Mario FLOOD as well as other unique moveset model concepts (ie. yellow flag, final smash , and entry pipe?) I would like to know so I don't accidentally do it all for nothing. (Also, are you sure electricity is the best way to go with his final smash, that is more of Luigi's thing in several of the games.)

Lastly Viewtiful Joe is finally almost done:

It is simply painstaking and tedious re-weighting the !@#$% thing. I may also need to tweek his moveset too. At least that shouldn't be too hard or take too much time.

Any comments, ideas, suggestions...anyone?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #111 on: November 02, 2014, 06:00:42 AM »

Dr. Mario Progress:
    I understand you wanted a final smash, until I figure out how to do that I'm taking that one step further.
    I redid FLOOD for Dr. Mario. It is now a giant bacteriophage virus.

Dr. Mario's FLOOD will look something similar to this:

I read somewhere, (the melee handbook I think) that Dr. Mario used to work at curing the common cold (the pills he throws are failed attempts). So this FLOOD still fits his theme as a doctor.

Model:    Complete
    Texture: Complete
    Bones:    Complete
    Weights: Incomplete

*Not actual model*

Should I continue with Dr. Mario FLOOD as well as other unique moveset model concepts (ie. yellow flag, final smash , and entry pipe?) I would like to know so I don't accidentally do it all for nothing. (Also, are you sure electricity is the best way to go with his final smash, that is more of Luigi's thing in several of the games.)

Lastly Viewtiful Joe is finally almost done:

It is simply painstaking and tedious re-weighting the !@#$% thing. I may also need to tweek his moveset too. At least that shouldn't be too hard or take too much time.

Any comments, ideas, suggestions...anyone?

It's good to hear VJ is coming along Smiley But I'm curious about this virus you've got there. I don't entirely want Doctor Mario to play different then he does, as Doctor Mario is an actual character, BUT, with PSA fusion I could definitely make a second Dr. Mario on top of the slot that uses the new attacks you had in mind Smiley That way we can have both a Meleeish and a Decloned one!

For everyone else:

I've made progress in one existing moveset in making it feel better and one new moveset that its giving me problems. Might need a 2nd opinion for that one.

I'm also adding in something new, but it's a surprise. Wink

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #112 on: November 02, 2014, 09:16:07 AM »

link will have a shared slot with young link, right? I hope so

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #113 on: November 02, 2014, 09:29:11 AM »

link will have a shared slot with young link, right? I hope so

Well there's an issue with that... you see, we can't make a character's attributes like weight, run speed, jump height, gravity, etc costume specific. :/

Young Link is already a character in the Smash Bros series, so he plays a particular way with particular stats. For this reason, he won't be combined with Link.

HOWEVER we do know how to make run speed slower in a different way, which involves editing the animation. But as of right now, until the other stats can be edited, he's not in the plans so to speak, which is unfortunate because I'd love to combine Pichu/Pikachu and Young Link/Link, but due to attributes being so different from their counter parts, it's... a weird territory to enter, especially since you want Melee characters to feel like you remember them.

On that note, I am going to combine the "Nostalgia" Roy in my pack, which plays with animations and attacks from FE6 Binding Blade, with the Melee Roy moveset, so that people who have messaged me can have their Melee Roy just how they remember him, and people who like the Roy I'm using can use him as what I will call the "Eliwood" moveset, which will be selectable by choosing an Eliwood costume over Roy.

Be he's not being worked on right this moment. Others are. And I think everyone'll enjoy them Smiley

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #114 on: November 02, 2014, 09:33:21 AM »

ah, well, I think Ill have to do it myself
    I dont intend to change the atributes, I was just alking about the alt costumes and the voice

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #115 on: November 02, 2014, 11:13:04 AM »

It has been brought to my attention that cycling through Mario's costumes causes a freeze. This is because I was experimenting with a 12 costumes idea I had and I didn't fix the Fighter or CSSslot for Mario. It should only be him who has those issues. He'll be fixed soon.

Also, Roll's costumes are mismatched with the cosmetics. I know why too, so I'll fix those soon.

Thanks to KWVance for the report.

Post Merge: November 03, 2014, 10:48:30 AM
    ah, well, I think Ill have to do it myself
    I dont intend to change the atributes, I was just alking about the alt costumes and the voice

If we NEED to we may combine Toon Link and Young Link.

In other news, counting Combo Characters we're now in total up to 94 chRacters! We'll breakk 100 soon enough.
    « Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 10:48:30 AM by Nebulon » Logged

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #116 on: November 04, 2014, 06:22:33 PM »

Gotta say that the pack is really amazing now.

Specially now that every character has now their own in-game names and most have their own SFX.

The last is sad for Scorpion though, as he only has the Get Over Here!! SFX.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #117 on: November 04, 2014, 10:20:17 PM »

So I was trying this out and I noticed a few things...

-Mario's costumes 9-12 are screwy...?
    -Doc Mario's black costume uses the yellow BP ingame.
    -Ganondorf's up tilt doesn't work, I see that it uses Project M's up tilt animation, but it retains its vBrawl PSA data.
    -...Knuckle Joe is Mega Man? XD
    -Maybe you should use the Smash 4 sound rips for Lucina...?

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #118 on: November 04, 2014, 10:25:10 PM »

So I was trying this out and I noticed a few things...

-Mario's costumes 9-12 are screwy...?
    -Doc Mario's black costume uses the yellow BP ingame.
    -Ganondorf's up tilt doesn't work, I see that it uses Project M's up tilt animation, but it retains its vBrawl PSA data.
    -...Knuckle Joe is Mega Man? XD
    -Maybe you should use the Smash 4 sound rips for Lucina...?

Thank you for telling me Smiley

Mario and Ganondorf have been fixed. I'll address the Doc bp too.

As for Lucina, I'll look into the sounds and see what's available. And I don't know about Megaman and Knuckle Joe... I didn't set up my announcer calls.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #119 on: November 04, 2014, 10:29:33 PM »

If you're looking for Lucina sound stuffs, here ya go!
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ay2u769g4mrr8lj/AADf7ucwV6t1nfpR4HZPwdXoa/Lucina?dl=0

Also, if you're interested I'm also kinda working on a Smash 4 Lucina, if you wanted to use costume unique taunts. (Whenever I actually get to animating them...)
    « Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 11:36:14 PM by Kitsu-chan » Logged

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: