Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437449 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #120 on: November 05, 2014, 07:28:40 AM »

I think the 10 - 12 cotsumes are glitched because the cosmetics IDs are probably messing with DKs
    I remember I once tried using the 10 -12 costumes but I stepped back because I was afraid it could cause a crash with DK's IDs

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #121 on: November 05, 2014, 08:42:52 AM »

I think the 10 - 12 cotsumes are glitched because the cosmetics IDs are probably messing with DKs
    I remember I once tried using the 10 -12 costumes but I stepped back because I was afraid it could cause a crash with DK's IDs

Yes, this will be updated soon. I have some things in the game that are being fixed up for a Friday release, so hang tight and we'll get that fixed, and more added Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #122 on: November 07, 2014, 07:15:57 AM »

so u can combine any two characters that use the same base for a model? ie lucario and mew

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #123 on: November 07, 2014, 10:05:43 AM »

you shouldnt use those codes imo the reason brawlex exist is so we dont need to change default ssbb chars imo.

frozenfire
    Hyper Kitten

Power of the soul

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #124 on: November 07, 2014, 11:02:32 AM »

Uh.................

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30472

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30464

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:10:05 AM by frozenfire » Logged

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #125 on: November 07, 2014, 01:44:54 PM »

there needs to be more people u can combine, the roster is getting incredibly hard to see.
    like all the extra pokemon

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #126 on: November 07, 2014, 02:30:21 PM »

that was made before brawlex and becuase of ridley, if you didnt had a hack on samus she would t stance when tranforming into ridley  and vice versa becuase ridley didnt have transform animations or codding.

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #127 on: November 09, 2014, 08:42:17 AM »

im going to make everyone in the roster stick out more, i think the roster background should be totally desaturate, Ill work on making the icon  bg not a gradient and and giving the characters an outline, because it is so hard to see recently

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #128 on: November 10, 2014, 07:53:26 AM »

Good news. I was able to restart the sonic/shadow fusion psa and now i have it working right. chaos spear even has its own gfx. now I am going to add the down and up specials, then final smash, and if there is room, smash attacks and maybe taunts

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #129 on: November 10, 2014, 09:13:17 AM »

I see you're planning on adding T-Rex to your pack. I would suggest you to wait for the revamp, as the revamp will be over a character with the BrawlEx rel. Alongside better animations and PSA coding.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #130 on: November 10, 2014, 09:25:00 AM »

I'll disagree. I don't think you should keep the release on-hold for one single hack.

Release it when it's good to go, with the best of what's avaliable. You can always update the pack when the hack is released.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #131 on: November 10, 2014, 09:42:20 AM »

I see you're planning on adding T-Rex to your pack. I would suggest you to wait for the revamp, as the revamp will be over a character with the BrawlEx rel. Alongside better animations and PSA coding.

Thank you for letting me know. Porting it was considered Cheesy

Good news. I was able to restart the sonic/shadow fusion psa and now i have it working right. chaos spear even has its own gfx. now I am going to add the down and up specials, then final smash, and if there is room, smash attacks and maybe taunts

Ah, I figured that project was scrapped. It's good to hear though. Smiley

Post Merge: November 10, 2014, 10:15:58 AM
    I'll disagree. I don't think you should keep the release on-hold for one single hack.

Release it when it's good to go, with the best of what's avaliable. You can always update the pack when the hack is released.

I'm not. Right now, counting combo chRacters, I've got 8 additions. Some of them need tuning Nd bug fixing, cosmetics, and voices. I might not get it all done before release, but I just need it to feel a little more solid. I put in too mNy incomplete things is all. Nothing will be added until those things are complete, unless whatever's added is complete Smiley
    « Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 10:15:58 AM by Nebulon » Logged

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #132 on: November 10, 2014, 11:18:51 AM »

fixed viewtiful joe moveset finnally, now i need to test it

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #133 on: November 10, 2014, 11:26:43 AM »

fixed viewtiful joe moveset finnally, now i need to test it

Moveset? I thought you were just updating textures. What'd you change?

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #134 on: November 10, 2014, 04:33:37 PM »

Moveset? I thought you were just updating textures. What'd you change?
    it wasnt the texture tht was screwy in the first place, it was the model made it look that way (not that I could do any better), however I DID find a great model of vj more accurate and such, changed the textures a bit. since this model wasn't all choppy in the first place, the moveset animations screw up (they were already screwy it was just much harder to tell with the other model because it was already messy) things were REALLY noticable with this, mode thoughl, but it looked so good i couldnt give up on it, so i finnally fixed the animations.

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: