Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437513 times)
SonicBrawler
Magical Girl
Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #150 on: December 02, 2014, 06:22:34 AM »

what ever you want to appear when he has the smash ball, set the model's bone visibility to YellowEyeM

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #151 on: December 02, 2014, 08:01:53 AM »

what ever you want to appear when he has the smash ball, set the model's bone visibility to YellowEyeM

does this simply re-arrange the layer order of the objects or does it make an object temporarily disappear all together? if so, how does it know which object to make vanish? might be easier to explain zss' expressions to me.

catscatscats99
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: December 02, 2014, 10:58:55 AM »

does this simply re-arrange the layer order of the objects or does it make an object temporarily disappear all together? if so, how does it know which object to make vanish? might be easier to explain zss' expressions to me.
    Here's a tutorial on doing model changes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS79S6VYpnc
    I think you're better off doing this if you don't want the object to last the entire final smash.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #153 on: December 02, 2014, 01:29:13 PM »

I am making the zipped file as small as possible for easy download. Pack will be up tonight. Be sure to read the update I'll put in the original OP. It will contain a fix list among other general additions, as well as talk about certain things you can expect to see in the future so long as you stick with Brawl 4 All. See you all tonight!

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #154 on: December 02, 2014, 03:16:28 PM »

Message re-sent.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

brawlboy22
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #155 on: December 02, 2014, 05:07:32 PM »

I am making the zipped file as small as possible for easy download. Pack will be up tonight. Be sure to read the update I'll put in the original OP. It will contain a fix list among other general additions, as well as talk about certain things you can expect to see in the future so long as you stick with Brawl 4 All. See you all tonight!

I must ask with characters being combined.... will it mess up the unique things such as how much different dark samus was from samus..  also will psa such as mario/docter mario or pikachu/pichu be combined. That opens up another slot which can hold majin vegeta && replace regular vegeta with a new character.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #156 on: December 02, 2014, 05:28:44 PM »

Message re-sent.

I see it Smiley I'll get to it after I finish releasing this. Just let me finish up here.

@BrawlBoy

Combined characters share the same attributes, but by modifiying their run animation you can change the run speed, and you can change the jump height and fall as well. All characters that are combined will be modified to work alongside the attributes they unfortunately must share. So if I put a character as fast as Sonic over Ganondorf, I would change things around about that Sonic moveset to make it work better and feel more balanced, considering it's on Ganondorf. Or I might decide not to do it at all. But I tihnk the combinations we've done right now make since, and all of our planned ones still make sense Smiley Attributes are definately something we consider when we combine PSAs.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

brawlboy22
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #157 on: December 02, 2014, 06:41:49 PM »

I see it Smiley I'll get to it after I finish releasing this. Just let me finish up here.

@BrawlBoy

Combined characters share the same attributes, but by modifiying their run animation you can change the run speed, and you can change the jump height and fall as well. All characters that are combined will be modified to work alongside the attributes they unfortunately must share. So if I put a character as fast as Sonic over Ganondorf, I would change things around about that Sonic moveset to make it work better and feel more balanced, considering it's on Ganondorf. Or I might decide not to do it at all. But I tihnk the combinations we've done right now make since, and all of our planned ones still make sense Smiley Attributes are definately something we consider when we combine PSAs.
    Great i can't wait to see how this goes... I think the combined characters are good only reason why i asked cause some people feel like Marth/lucina are to much alike.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #158 on: December 03, 2014, 03:36:47 AM »

So the only reason it didn't come out tonight is because I forgot to add in a file that was made, and then another one that was made but had a conflict we needed to fix, and then I saw off a military buddy. So I'm going to bed, but the pack is being compressed as we speak so that first thing when I wake up I can upload it Smiley

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #159 on: December 03, 2014, 09:09:46 PM »

Is the pack updated already? Cheesy

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #160 on: December 03, 2014, 11:34:35 PM »

Yeah it is
    and Roy's Up-B in this version is weird. On the ground its perfectly fine. in the air it doesn't hit anyone at all and Roy drops like a rock, as if he suddenly gained 100 lbs in 5 seconds. please fix that, Roy's recovery was already bad to begin with.
    Eliwood doesn't have this problem though.
    « Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 11:35:33 PM by ZX_RendingSaber_XZ » Logged

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

brawlboy22
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #161 on: December 03, 2014, 11:46:05 PM »

I must say as far as the ganon psa's go the fusions were very nice but I believe hector was just ike in a skin and Roy just doesn't play as well anymore. Also the fact they all have to share the same finals is rather unpleasing but isn't a big deal. I see this project freeing up many more slots if some needs are fixed but over all it was WELL worth the wait far as balancing and over all game play goes. This helps me in my work with my pack a lot also
    « Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 11:47:36 PM by brawlboy22 » Logged

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #162 on: December 04, 2014, 07:20:47 AM »

i need to know a couple a things.
    whats the purpose of the "al" file in RSBE, and what do the .bins inside it do?
    what happend to the menu file inside of pf?

and petey piranahs cages are messed up, the textures probably coded incorrectly
    idk if its just me, but after a played a match with petey and samus, the screen was black when it got to the results and froze

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #163 on: December 04, 2014, 09:30:19 AM »

Yeah it is
    and Roy's Up-B in this version is weird. On the ground its perfectly fine. in the air it doesn't hit anyone at all and Roy drops like a rock, as if he suddenly gained 100 lbs in 5 seconds. please fix that, Roy's recovery was already bad to begin with.
    Eliwood doesn't have this problem though.

That's weird, I'll definitely look into that. Thank you. Little things like this will not require a wait for a future release, so separate links will be put on the OP for fixes and the pack itself will be updated as well for new comers. Let's see what's going on...

I must say as far as the ganon psa's go the fusions were very nice but I believe hector was just ike in a skin and Roy just doesn't play as well anymore. Also the fact they all have to share the same finals is rather unpleasing but isn't a big deal. I see this project freeing up many more slots if some needs are fixed but over all it was WELL worth the wait far as balancing and over all game play goes. This helps me in my work with my pack a lot also

Well, the Roy is Melee Roy now. It's Eliwood who plays like the previous Roy and then some. Are you referring to the Up special as well? We'll be looking into it. As for Hector, he's not done yet per say. In the future I'd like to change his neutral special and up special.

i need to know a couple a things.
    whats the purpose of the "al" file in RSBE, and what do the .bins inside it do?
    what happend to the menu file inside of pf?

and petey piranahs cages are messed up, the textures probably coded incorrectly
    idk if its just me, but after a played a match with petey and samus, the screen was black when it got to the results and froze

What costumes and level? Let me see if I can duplicate this...

brawlboy22
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #164 on: December 04, 2014, 12:48:00 PM »

That's weird, I'll definitely look into that. Thank you. Little things like this will not require a wait for a future release, so separate links will be put on the OP for fixes and the pack itself will be updated as well for new comers. Let's see what's going on...

Well, the Roy is Melee Roy now. It's Eliwood who plays like the previous Roy and then some. Are you referring to the Up special as well? We'll be looking into it. As for Hector, he's not done yet per say. In the future I'd like to change his neutral special and up special.

What costumes and level? Let me see if I can duplicate this...
    Yes, his falling is really fast and the combo doesnt connect the same anymore.... also i was looking at samus and dark samus. I think the port would work really well as dark samus doesnt have anything to crazy. another thing what happen to the announcer calls?
    « Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 01:18:46 PM by brawlboy22 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: