Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437464 times)
KWVance
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #165 on: December 04, 2014, 07:22:19 PM »

That's weird, I'll definitely look into that. Thank you. Little things like this will not require a wait for a future release, so separate links will be put on the OP for fixes and the pack itself will be updated as well for new comers. Let's see what's going on...

Well, the Roy is Melee Roy now. It's Eliwood who plays like the previous Roy and then some. Are you referring to the Up special as well? We'll be looking into it. As for Hector, he's not done yet per say. In the future I'd like to change his neutral special and up special.

What costumes and level? Let me see if I can duplicate this...
i think it was because there was no menu file

Post Merge: December 06, 2014, 12:12:38 PM
we need to organize this thred a bit
forgive me this post will make me sound like a control freak, but i think if we just consider this, it would be hard to argue that efficiency wouldn't increase at least 10 fold. imagine all the updates.  AWESOME 2.0!

nebulon, (woah, spell check wants to change ur name to "Zebulon" cool name lol) first thing is edit this thred's first post and change the line that says "wishlist/requests" to "to-do" re-arrange them in order of importance

Last time i dont know if it was just me but i had no idea what was going on in the last update, i could even find out, all i knew is that it was big. i propose that u think of when you want the next update to be, put down the changes you want to accomplish that is fair for the allotted amount of time. post the list at the top of the thred saying if you think you can help with any of this PM me. after that ur not aloud to add anything to the update list until the previous list is done and its updated. if u see something you want to add, put it on the list to do list, which others will work on, if they couldn't help you with this update they might be able to jump start ur next one.

also please take out all the pictures and stuff of old updates, and add them to a change log, a lot of those are no longer relevant.

other stuff
we need to make an identifier of how to show which characters have different movesets. like a highlighted box or something, anything. idk if ive found all the characters yet lol

and sorry to say this, greyfox eeeehhhh, hes been messed up, not to say there was no improvement the animations and his counter is significantly better but op because of distance. knockback (he needs to be able to knock opponent back less when he does his special. and damage improved to be more fair, but the speed, he is supposed to be fast, because when he is so floaty and maneuverable in the air, to have him so slow is incredibly off putting. but the worst thing is his dash, im sorry, i agree it was op before because of distance, but it was sort of even because you could also fly off the edge like fox. please change his counter, speed, and dash back, the reason im so passionate about this is because greyfox is...or was...my main. I would like to learn to do this if i can so just sayin.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 12:12:39 PM by KWVance » Logged

RedipsTheCooler
Expert Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Featured >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #166 on: December 08, 2014, 02:59:21 PM »

Hello,

I am starting my own BrawlEx pack, and I was wondering how you got characters like Petey Pirahna to work.

BTW, this is my very first comment on the site, so good for me?

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #167 on: December 08, 2014, 03:44:47 PM »

Hello,

I am starting my own BrawlEx pack, and I was wondering how you got characters like Petey Pirahna to work.

BTW, this is my very first comment on the site, so good for me?

He ported him over Marth.
    IDK how he made it.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

brawlboy22
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #168 on: December 09, 2014, 12:40:41 PM »

Hey nebulon do you have a 4gb gct. if not could i get your codes list so i can add it myself?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #169 on: December 09, 2014, 06:49:36 PM »

Hey nebulon do you have a 4gb gct. if not could i get your codes list so i can add it myself?

Sure Smiley I believe I'll have to make one so I'll post that here soon.

And to everyone, HELLO! Sorry, I've been inactive, I had my birthday on the weekend and several different groups of friends wanted to celebrate it so it's been an ongoing thing, but now everything's back to normal, and I'm now working on my next fusion/unique PSA with Itman Smiley

ALSO, we have a Roy fix now, so I'll be uploading that separately soon as well.

The new moveset in question is one desired by many, but ultimately not translated well for the game, but being a big fan of the series this guy's from I think this may just be his best incarnation for Brawl, so we'll see Smiley

We're also moving forward into a phase called "project resurrection" which is our focus for the newer additions in the pack.

If you are fluent in PSA or animating and want to help out with "resurrection" please pm me, the more people help, the faster we can get these out Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #170 on: December 09, 2014, 07:28:54 PM »

would you add me to the team thingy as PSA Fusioner or  something like that?

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #171 on: December 09, 2014, 07:41:00 PM »

Sure Smiley I believe I'll have to make one so I'll post that here soon.

And to everyone, HELLO! Sorry, I've been inactive, I had my birthday on the weekend and several different groups of friends wanted to celebrate it so it's been an ongoing thing, but now everything's back to normal, and I'm now working on my next fusion/unique PSA with Itman Smiley

ALSO, we have a Roy fix now, so I'll be uploading that separately soon as well.

The new moveset in question is one desired by many, but ultimately not translated well for the game, but being a big fan of the series this guy's from I think this may just be his best incarnation for Brawl, so we'll see Smiley

We're also moving forward into a phase called "project resurrection" which is our focus for the newer additions in the pack.

If you are fluent in PSA or animating and want to help out with "resurrection" please pm me, the more people help, the faster we can get these out Smiley

Can we know which PSA is that?

No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #172 on: December 09, 2014, 08:04:26 PM »

Happy late birthday , i didn't know it was last weekend. how was it? oh and did you get my pm

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #173 on: December 09, 2014, 08:08:11 PM »

would you add me to the team thingy as PSA Fusioner or  something like that?

Sure Smiley Would you like to see what we're working towards? If so I can send you a pm and we can talk Smiley

Can we know which PSA is that?

YOU know what it is Wink But we'll keep it under wraps.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #174 on: December 09, 2014, 08:12:17 PM »

YOU know what it is Wink But we'll keep it under wraps.

Then let me in.
    I have some stuff you might need. Wink

CrashBandicoot
    Advanced Kitten

I was Crashouti in this website

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #175 on: December 09, 2014, 08:29:29 PM »

I dont know if the Pack take Character request but I request Crash Bandicoot PSA by Calikingz01. The one over IceClimber. You can use Brawlex slot clone of IceClimber to do it.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #176 on: December 09, 2014, 08:42:58 PM »

I dont know if the Pack take Character request but I request Crash Bandicoot PSA by Calikingz01. The one over IceClimber. You can use Brawlex slot clone of IceClimber to do it.

You can't clone the Ice Climbers.

EDIT: Whoops. Double post.
    « Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 08:45:10 PM by Alejandro MiddleCorn » Logged

catscatscats99
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #177 on: December 09, 2014, 10:33:15 PM »

You can't clone the Ice Climbers.

EDIT: Whoops. Double post.
    At this point, it doesn't matter what character a PSA is over, they can all be ported/fused (like I did with Petey and Gun Slinger -- there aren't really too many limitations on these things anymore). I already ported Crash, but Nebulon and I feel that the PSA needs to be changed a little bit to represent Crash more, and we will be working on him later on, after our current goals have been reached. If anybody wants to help with Crash actually, you can PM me, I'd love to hear some ideas for moves.

If there is a PSA you want Nebulon to check out, let him know through a PM! It doesn't matter which character they're over, we'll deal with that part. At this point, I think he's seen every major PSA on the vault, but if there is a lesser known one or one that just has a couple of cool moves, let him know.

Also, keep reporting glitches as you find them! Nebulon and I have been very busy over the last week and haven't been able to do a lot of testing, so it really helps us out.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #178 on: December 10, 2014, 06:20:55 AM »

Sent a relatively dense PM to Nebulon.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #179 on: December 10, 2014, 07:22:52 AM »

Sure Smiley Would you like to see what we're working towards? If so I can send you a pm and we can talk Smiley

sure. also, i am thinking of sticking with Onii-Chan for my username, instead of going back to sonicbrawler, so put down Onii-Chan

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: