Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437535 times)
KWVance
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #225 on: January 28, 2015, 09:26:06 AM »

It used to be, you're right.
But the SDHC Extension code lets you use longer GB SD Cards or SDHC.

Hooray!, do certain files still need to be a certain size?

HaloFanODST
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #226 on: January 28, 2015, 10:21:24 AM »

Hooray!, do certain files still need to be a certain size?

Of course yes.
    Everything still has a filesize limit like in Gecko.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

brandonfcv
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #227 on: January 29, 2015, 07:26:32 PM »

If I want to add a character into this how would I do so?

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #228 on: January 29, 2015, 07:32:37 PM »

If I want to add a character into this how would I do so?

You better check the BrawlEx thread for that.

No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.

brandonfcv
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #229 on: January 29, 2015, 07:36:42 PM »

You better check the BrawlEx thread for that.
    Sorry I'm new at this haha. So if I wanted to add a character from another brawlex pack into this what files would I need, where would i put them, and what files would need to be modified? The brawlex thread made it a bit confusing.

broly7
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #230 on: January 30, 2015, 10:43:10 AM »

Seriously i've been waiting for weeks for this pack. Could you please upload the current state of this pack? Hope it isn't a trouble.

And thanks for the great work.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #231 on: January 30, 2015, 10:53:51 AM »

Seriously i've been waiting for weeks for this pack. Could you please upload the current state of this pack? Hope it isn't a trouble.

And thanks for the great work.

I'm adding in ine more character. He's almost done. I'll upload soon, and if I don't then you all can have thw build I have now but I can't guarantee everything is stable.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Sculelos
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #232 on: January 30, 2015, 12:34:00 PM »

I'm using Dolphin right now and I only know how to get it working using 2gb virtual cards or under. Do you know of anyway I can make a 4gb raw sd card file?

Also for some unknown reason the stage Asteroids always crashes my game in all builds not just yours (Dolphin issue?). If you can replace it with a more stable stage that would be great.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #233 on: January 30, 2015, 01:03:12 PM »

I'm using Dolphin right now and I only know how to get it working using 2gb virtual cards or under. Do you know of anyway I can make a 4gb raw sd card file?

Also for some unknown reason the stage Asteroids always crashes my game in all builds not just yours (Dolphin issue?). If you can replace it with a more stable stage that would be great.

Some stages in this pack freeze the game randomly on any version.
    It is wierd, but it commonly happens the first times you play them and with certain characters.

IDK how to use Dolphin, but to use SD card with more than 2GB you'll need the SDHC Extension code.
    I've only tested it with SDHC cards (because of the name), but I believe you can use it with other cards.

Sculelos
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #234 on: January 31, 2015, 12:06:03 PM »

Some stages in this pack freeze the game randomly on any version.
    It is wierd, but it commonly happens the first times you play them and with certain characters.

IDK how to use Dolphin, but to use SD card with more than 2GB you'll need the SDHC Extension code.
    I've only tested it with SDHC cards (because of the name), but I believe you can use it with other cards.

Ok I got Dolphin working with 4GB now although technically I could create a sd file of any size as long as it's not bigger then the free space I have on my computer I just used this tutorial and linked file and it worked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI5JEwVRHso

Although note that you have to have less then 2GB of free space left on the raw file or else Dolphin won't apply the hack codes correctly. This is good news though meaning Dolphin users can now use any size SD cards and you don't need the SD card extension file either. Just use regular loading method for Project M and it works fine. I'm not sure exactly how it works on a Wii as mine broke a few years ago and I've just been using Dolphin lately: Make sure to use a current Dev build at least this month or newer.

Edit: By regular I mean the regular Dolphin homebrew boot.elf loading method as described here:  http://afriendlyfox.com/2013/07/22/project-m-super-smash-bros-brawl-mod-on-the-dolphin-wii-emulator/

Post Merge: January 31, 2015, 06:56:34 PM
    Anyways looking forward to your next version of this mod. Hope you are done with it soon. If you aren't going to finish it soon can you at least upload the current pack?
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 06:56:35 PM by Sculelos » Logged

jedycus
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #235 on: February 01, 2015, 11:24:20 AM »

How do I get this onto the Wii? Do I just put the " All Char " folder into the SD card and put it into the wii or what? Please help!

Sculelos
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #236 on: February 01, 2015, 01:44:41 PM »

How do I get this onto the Wii? Do I just put the " All Char " folder into the SD card and put it into the wii or what? Please help!

You need to install homebrew channel and install gecko, I recommend using smash stack for smash bros brawl as you already have the disk and Wii anyways if you want to hack smash bros.

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e34rKsHYU84

As for Nebulon waiting paitently for your pack to come out. Looking forward to it. But I still play a lot of Project M and a merger of Brawl Infinite Stages and your Characters. Works pretty good except a few stages randomly glitch out and a few crashes happen occasionally if I don't exit out of the CSS every match.
    « Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:48:27 PM by Sculelos » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #237 on: February 01, 2015, 02:12:24 PM »

You're all getting more than I've shown.

February 7th.

Be ready.

Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #238 on: February 01, 2015, 02:31:11 PM »

You're all getting more than I've shown.

February 7th.

Be ready.

Smiley

All right, this Saturday.

Are you sure you don't need my help yet?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #239 on: February 01, 2015, 02:53:46 PM »

All right, this Saturday.

Are you sure you don't need my help yet?

I'm sure Smiley But I have a project for you for the next update (It never ends for me ahahahahaaa) Let's go to pm.

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: