Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437478 times)
jedycus
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #240 on: February 01, 2015, 03:14:09 PM »

I know how to instal Homebrew, but what do I do with the Nebulon Rar. I have the following: ALL CHARS(WinRAR), Features for Brawl 4 All(Text Document), Fit.Roy.pac(PAC File), Read meNO SERIOUSLYRead me(Text document), what do I do with all this?

Sculelos
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #241 on: February 01, 2015, 03:52:26 PM »

I know how to instal Homebrew, but what do I do with the Nebulon Rar. I have the following: ALL CHARS(WinRAR), Features for Brawl 4 All(Text Document), Fit.Roy.pac(PAC File), Read meNO SERIOUSLYRead me(Text document), what do I do with all this?

The folder that is inside All chars should go to your SD card with the Apps/BootMii/Codes ect go into the base of your SD card and keep all the subfolders the same. Then go into Private/Wii/App/RSBE/PF/Fighter/Roy and put the Fit.Roy.Pac file in that folder.

Hopefully those instructions are clear enough.

As for Nebulon I'm glad your releasing soon, I look forward to seeing the new stuff. As for items two completely different sets would be cool. I don't use items much but variety with items is always good.

As for Fusions go, maybe Snake/Mastercheif/Batman. Something like that is cool. Pit/Issac might be a good idea as well also mabye Zero/Saki of course I'm not sure what is actually possible with fusions and not even sure if PSA's exist to make those yet.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 04:04:41 PM by Sculelos » Logged

Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #242 on: February 01, 2015, 04:48:47 PM »

whats the point of hacking a game if we are not changing everything we can? :v

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #243 on: February 01, 2015, 05:15:46 PM »

I don't get the question in poll.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

jedycus
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #244 on: February 01, 2015, 05:27:33 PM »

So I put all that on the SD card, how do I find it on the Wii. I did what Project M usually does and nothing happened, and just went to melee, no new ppl, what now? Eveyrthing that was inside " All CHARS " folder stay in there also? D I need Homebrew? Also what do I do with Text Document? Can Homebrew work as of 2015?
    « Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 06:48:12 PM by jedycus » Logged

Sculelos
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #245 on: February 01, 2015, 10:34:31 PM »

So I put all that on the SD card, how do I find it on the Wii. I did what Project M usually does and nothing happened, and just went to melee, no new ppl, what now? Eveyrthing that was inside " All CHARS " folder stay in there also? D I need Homebrew? Also what do I do with Text Document? Can Homebrew work as of 2015?

Your not loading it right for sure. You have to delete your old files and then load with gecko but you need to install homebrew first to install the gecko channel then launch brawl from that. I'm not sure if this supports the hackless method.

jedycus
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #246 on: February 02, 2015, 12:07:43 PM »

I finally got it working =D, everything that was in the All Chars folder ( not WinRAR ) had to be in the SD Card, and then open it with Homebrew, thanks for your help! =D

brawlboy22
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #247 on: February 03, 2015, 07:08:02 PM »

I don't get the question in poll.

basically when switching to the next 2 pages of stages. It would come with... New pokemon and new items. While keeping the original things on the first one.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #248 on: February 03, 2015, 07:23:46 PM »

basically when switching to the next 2 pages of stages. It would come with... New pokemon and new items. While keeping the original things on the first one.

This might be dumb but... still don't get it.

Well, I might just need to wait 'till this Saturday.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #249 on: February 03, 2015, 07:31:15 PM »

This might be dumb but... still don't get it.

Well, I might just need to wait 'till this Saturday.
    What he means is that when you switch stage packs, the items and pokemon switch as well.

axldash
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #250 on: February 04, 2015, 10:39:36 AM »

Hi!! I`m new in the forum but wow your work are.... the greatest !!!

but i have a question your mod pack works on a normal sd of 2, 4 8 or more sd card? currently im using a 2 gb card, but your next realease suggest a bigger card which should i buy? (sorry for syntax errors, not speak English very well)

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #251 on: February 04, 2015, 10:55:29 AM »

Hi!! I`m new in the forum but wow your work are.... the greatest !!!

but i have a question your mod pack works on a normal sd of 2, 4 8 or more sd card? currently im using a 2 gb card, but your next realease suggest a bigger card which should i buy? (sorry for syntax errors, not speak English very well)

Hey, I can understand you just fine Smiley

So, you will want a 4 GB card for the primary edition of the new build. That will contain all of the new stages, and in the future the primary build will eventually be the only build we update. So I recommend you get a 8 GB SDHC card Smiley. Not a Micro SD card, but the normal SDHC 8 GB card.

You will only need a 4 GB to play this build, but depending on what codes we get working, you may need a 8 GB, so I'd say just get the 8 GB. In my build, I have the project M launcher, and in my GCT I have the codes to play off of a SDHC card, so all you'll need to play my build is a modded Wii.

I also use the app called Bootmii, but I don't tihnk that's necessary.

While I'm no expert, I can link you to forums about SDHC cards, and Bootmii, if you want.

Smiley I hope this helps.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

axldash
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #252 on: February 04, 2015, 12:54:28 PM »

Wow thanks! I like the scene and I love smash bros, also amazes me that so friendly in this community especially newcomers, with the current pack I use a sd 2 gb and cfgusbloader it was normal that sometimes will not start it? right?

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #253 on: February 04, 2015, 04:37:35 PM »

Will Diablos have his FS back in this pack? Smiley

You Never Know!

jedycus
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #254 on: February 06, 2015, 11:02:21 AM »

When it sends me to mediafire, they're no files...

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: