Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437477 times)
broly7
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #285 on: February 09, 2015, 02:15:50 AM »

Woks great but crashes at some points.
Casting OmegaBlaster as YoshiBroly crashed the game once.
Choosing Roll and Paper Mario as 2vs2 crashes game.before game starts

grimboned
Newbie Kitten

gotta go slow because i'm lazy

View Profile Awards
« Reply #286 on: February 09, 2015, 06:39:06 AM »

metal mario 64 keeps flashing with the metal box sound

is it normal?

brawlboy22
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #287 on: February 09, 2015, 11:28:08 AM »

Woks great but crashes at some points.
Casting OmegaBlaster as YoshiBroly crashed the game once.
Choosing Roll and Paper Mario as 2vs2 crashes game.before game starts

Small glitches like this are present because of clone engine things. I tested this out all though and it worked fine. Thanks for informing though im pretty sure things will be done on the next update in order to make fixes.

metal mario 64 keeps flashing with the metal box sound

is it normal?

This at the time is very normal. He is like a boss character. eventually this with probably be updated though. As it was not priority because it doesn't effect game play.

Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #288 on: February 09, 2015, 03:55:44 PM »

I have a question, if I wanna edit the characters, do I have to edit in both RSBE and RSB4 folders or just in RSBE?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #289 on: February 09, 2015, 04:05:45 PM »

I have a question, if I wanna edit the characters, do I have to edit in both RSBE and RSB4 folders or just in RSBE?

Indeed you do Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #290 on: February 09, 2015, 04:44:22 PM »

also something else I noticed is that I tried to use the extra stage list pressing minus and A with the wiimote and it loaded, but when I selected a stage it loaded the stage from RSBE and not from RSB4, what did I do wron?

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #291 on: February 09, 2015, 05:05:07 PM »

also something else I noticed is that I tried to use the extra stage list pressing minus and A with the wiimote and it loaded, but when I selected a stage it loaded the stage from RSBE and not from RSB4, what did I do wron?

Glitch.

It happened to me once too.
    But don't worry, keep trying. It doesn't happen all the time.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Sculelos
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #292 on: February 09, 2015, 09:57:18 PM »

My experience is this updated pack is pretty glitchy in Dolphin. the 4gb file refuses to load at all and the 2gb file has character select menu errors. It's strange because 3.1 ran pretty much perfectly so for now I'm using the 4 gb file but had to rip out all the RSB4 information so that it worked with the 3.1 codes. With the 4 gb first set of stages and all the fighter information it all works pretty well with the 3.1 codes just get random crashes that always say disk read error but I can usually go 5-10 matches before this happens. Geno seems to work fine, Fighter Kiby is seemingly working without crashing the game. All other characters seem to work correctly as far as I can test. Raptor's forward tilt animation sometimes glitches out on me but every other fighter I've tested seems to work fine so it's a very minor glitch all things considered. Also I haven't found any stages or such that refuse to load with using the first 4gb set of stages.

I think Dolphin is just an entirely different beast and some codes that the Wii accepts don't work at all on Dolphin. I think the reason Project M 3.5 works flawlessly is that it was tested on Dolphin 4.0.2. and they squashed all the bugs related to emulation before release.

Anyways I'll keep testing my cobbled together version but as always this is still the best BrawlEx pack I've found even if I can't use all of it's features correctly as of right now.

catscatscats99
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #293 on: February 10, 2015, 03:47:09 AM »

My experience is this updated pack is pretty glitchy in Dolphin. the 4gb file refuses to load at all and the 2gb file has character select menu errors. It's strange because 3.1 ran pretty much perfectly so for now I'm using the 4 gb file but had to rip out all the RSB4 information so that it worked with the 3.1 codes. With the 4 gb first set of stages and all the fighter information it all works pretty well with the 3.1 codes just get random crashes that always say disk read error but I can usually go 5-10 matches before this happens. Geno seems to work fine, Fighter Kiby is seemingly working without crashing the game. All other characters seem to work correctly as far as I can test. Raptor's forward tilt animation sometimes glitches out on me but every other fighter I've tested seems to work fine so it's a very minor glitch all things considered. Also I haven't found any stages or such that refuse to load with using the first 4gb set of stages.

I think Dolphin is just an entirely different beast and some codes that the Wii accepts don't work at all on Dolphin. I think the reason Project M 3.5 works flawlessly is that it was tested on Dolphin 4.0.2. and they squashed all the bugs related to emulation before release.

Anyways I'll keep testing my cobbled together version but as always this is still the best BrawlEx pack I've found even if I can't use all of it's features correctly as of right now.
    Gecko can only load up to 2gb SD cards, so using Gecko with a 4gb card won't work -- I'm in the same boat. I'll take a look at the 2gb version of the pack, there's a couple of things that may need to be done. There was a post a page or two back with someone who said that he figured out how to load more than 2gb in Dolphin, but the video he posted is in a different language and I couldn't translate it.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #294 on: February 10, 2015, 06:00:40 AM »

I have downloaded the 2 gb file now several times, thinking it got corrupted at some point. The last 3 characters in the character meny are just question marks and when hovering over them, it's an instant crash.

You Never Know!

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #295 on: February 10, 2015, 10:27:14 AM »

"Things that will be worked on in the future (that I'll reveal for now Wink ):

New Pokeball Pokemon (And SFX hunting for them)
        Kratos (Hopefully)
        Pocket-like-move for Villager "

Which Kratos? Tales of Symphonia Kratos or pale bald dood with anger issues from God of War?

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #296 on: February 10, 2015, 10:55:33 AM »

"Things that will be worked on in the future (that I'll reveal for now Wink ):

New Pokeball Pokemon (And SFX hunting for them)
        Kratos (Hopefully)
        Pocket-like-move for Villager "

Which Kratos? Tales of Symphonia Kratos or pale bald dood with anger issues from God of War?

The son of Zeus and the God of War.

Post Merge: February 10, 2015, 10:57:05 AM
    I have downloaded the 2 gb file now several times, thinking it got corrupted at some point. The last 3 characters in the character meny are just question marks and when hovering over them, it's an instant crash.

What are you playing it on?

And has anyone gotten the 2GB version to qork on the Wii? I need to know I didn'y mess it up somehow ir that the DL isn't corrupted.
    « Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 10:57:05 AM by Nebulon » Logged

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Sculelos
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #297 on: February 10, 2015, 12:06:35 PM »

Gecko can only load up to 2gb SD cards, so using Gecko with a 4gb card won't work -- I'm in the same boat. I'll take a look at the 2gb version of the pack, there's a couple of things that may need to be done. There was a post a page or two back with someone who said that he figured out how to load more than 2gb in Dolphin, but the video he posted is in a different language and I couldn't translate it.

I can create more then 2gb virtual cards using a program called mksdcard and loading them in Dolphin does work, the problem I think is that Dolphin thinks it's just a regular SD card and the codes change the format to SDHC cards so it screws it up in the emulator somehow. I think what I need is just the codes files without the SDHC extension codes, but yeah I have created custom builds up to 4gb and they worked ok but I was using the project M codes in their default homebrew state.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #298 on: February 10, 2015, 04:52:03 PM »

I am playing it on my computer, using dolphin. I stopped using my wii when I learned how to use dolphin.

You Never Know!

axldash
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #299 on: February 10, 2015, 09:01:40 PM »

Hi!!!

I`ve downloaded both versions but the 2gb version don`t load the most new characters geno and other 2, it`s shown "random" instead and i patched the build with the code gct in the folder and also  replace the kirby folder, but the same, with the 4 gb i can`t  boot ( because im loading brawl iso via usb and the cfgusbloader and a normal sd of 2gb i tried with a 8gb sdhc card but doesnt boot with the bulid at all, i think the compatibility with sdhc is using only an original disc of brawl, well my solution was:

I use the 4 gb pack but in the folder : privatewiiappRSB4pf  i deleted the folder fighter, stage and sound.after i copyed normally to my sd of 2gb The result you can now use geno sasuke and other but you cant use the second set of stages the menu works but if you load it freezes (because you erase the character files sound and stages for fit on the sd of 2gb) I dont have another but 2gb normal the sdhc don`t work on me IM on a Real wii with homebrew but my dvd of brawl was broke ( now i load via Iso) well ill hope that help some onein my same situation, Because BRAWL FOR ALL is the best build wow i love the new megaman moveset

Post Merge: February 10, 2015, 09:15:03 PM
    Now i have a question some one tried on a normal sd (not sdhc or sdxc) i can boot with a card of 4 or 8gb ?(i tried with a 8gb sdhc and detect the codes gct but doesn`t load it and boot the normal but more slowwww smash brawl without mod and yes i activate nexframe hook and is formatted fat32  but i think is about the sdhc card in the forum i see a patch for the codes and boot using gecko or mlauncher but this method only works on a real dvd, its sad.... My question is if i buy a normal (oldest) sd of 4 or 8 gb i can use the 4gb version because i ear the m project only uses a sd of 2gb as max...? please help and sorry but i speak spanish and english is a little difficult to me because i havent practice, ill hope explain well thanks

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 09:15:03 PM by axldash » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: