Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 439781 times)
Sparky56p
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #300 on: February 11, 2015, 04:38:33 PM »

I don't really want to ask a whole lot of questions about characters but I've pretty much given up on this one,  Does anyone know what Vegeta's down taunt actually does?  It makes him flash (red I think but I'm color blind xD) and the more you use it the faster it flashes, and it fades away if you use a side smash while on the ground but I don't see anything else about it unless it's just for looks lol

On another topic I'm really liking this build,  besides trying to load classic or tourney I've only froze once in the first 3 hours I've used this version,  and as a plus seeing "La La LaLaLa"  as a stage made me smile,  that stage is my new favorite xD

Accalia
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #301 on: February 11, 2015, 05:23:56 PM »

how do i get the 4gb version to work with dolphin? can anyone explain to me in a step by step basis, telling me what i need to download and how i need to set it up to work with a 4gb virtual sdcard please? thank you this is just my first 4gb hack pack ive ever used so im a complete noob

Sculelos
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #302 on: February 11, 2015, 11:36:52 PM »

how do i get the 4gb version to work with dolphin? can anyone explain to me in a step by step basis, telling me what i need to download and how i need to set it up to work with a 4gb virtual sdcard please? thank you this is just my first 4gb hack pack ive ever used so im a complete noob

The 4gb version fails to load in Dolphin and the 2gb version doesn't load correctly either. The best we can do right now is replace the PF folder from 3.1 with the PF RSBE folder from 3.5. It works but you can only do the first set of stages of course you need to know how to load it first, look at this tutorial: http://afriendlyfox.com/2013/07/22/project-m-super-smash-bros-brawl-mod-on-the-dolphin-wii-emulator/

Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #303 on: February 14, 2015, 08:49:46 AM »

Okay so, this release was a little sloppy...

I don't use Dolphin personally so I didn't know it wouldn't run, nor did I know how many users use it.

I also made the 2GB version by removing certain codes, adding the new characters, and a few other things, but I don't use the 2GB version anymore so it wasn't dully tested. In my mind there shouldn't have been anything wrong with it though.

Fighter Kirby was patched. He didn't want to work with Snake, Falco, Jiggly, Donkey and Olimar due to a hat issue.

So with the patch I can confirm that the 4GB version works on the Wii with Homebrew and the PM loader included, EXCEPT, Turbo mode is more prone to freezing.

So since the 4GB version will become the primary and will be tidied up, I need to know what glitch reports belong to what build and what you're using to run the mod.

That way I know what glitches exist with certain builds and on certain platforms.

Thank you for understanding. Turbo mode is being looked at now.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

brandonfcv
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #304 on: February 15, 2015, 09:12:38 AM »

So when I want to switch to the new set of stages it works but only if i press x+y on my very first match. Then it won't let me switch to the new set unless I reset the game. Also once I switch to the new set of stages, it's stuck like that for the rest of the game session unless I reset it. Pressing X+Y doesn't take me back to the original stages

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #305 on: February 15, 2015, 09:17:38 AM »

So when I want to switch to the new set of stages it works but only if i press x+y on my very first match. Then it won't let me switch to the new set unless I reset the game. Also once I switch to the new set of stages, it's stuck like that for the rest of the game session unless I reset it. Pressing X+Y doesn't take me back to the original stages

What are you using to play?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

brandonfcv
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #306 on: February 15, 2015, 10:59:52 AM »

What are you using to play?
    I'm using gamecube controllers and I'm launching with project m launcher

Amos757
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #307 on: February 15, 2015, 07:42:38 PM »

Um, sorry, but mediafire won't let me download the folder for 2gb. I'm new to all this, as in today new. Help?

DinsFire
    Advanced Kitten

My #1 question: Will there ever be a Saki PSA?

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #308 on: February 15, 2015, 08:42:00 PM »

I need help! So sometimes it freezes either when picking Brawl on the Menu or just hovering around on the CSS. And then when it doesn't freeze during those two things, it freezes after I finish a match and it doesn't even take me back to the CSS. Iv'e already replaced the RSBE01.gct and the Kirby folder...so i don't get why its freezing?!
    Also how come some characters like Lyn are in the fighter folder but not even on the CSS?

My Top 5 Most Wanted Characters for SSB4:

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #309 on: February 15, 2015, 09:16:20 PM »

I need help! So sometimes it freezes either when picking Brawl on the Menu or just hovering around on the CSS. And then when it doesn't freeze during those two things, it freezes after I finish a match and it doesn't even take me back to the CSS. Iv'e already replaced the RSBE01.gct and the Kirby folder...so i don't get why its freezing?!
    Also how come some characters like Lyn are in the fighter folder but not even on the CSS?

The files might be corrupted. Try to download them again (yeah, an INSANE waste of time but it might help).

And Lyn was left from early versions of the pack.
    She's not in the pack, but her files are still there because of that.

@Nebulon, you might need to remove the unused files to decrease filesize.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

B33fjerky123
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #310 on: February 16, 2015, 05:31:22 AM »

Can someone help me get rid of all these annoying alt skins, i only want skins that relate to that character eg. mario skin = 8-bit Mario not [censored] Dragonite having a Lugia skin its so annoying to play on random character with this bs

Amos757
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #311 on: February 16, 2015, 10:42:40 AM »

Getting crashes both at the health and safety screen, as well as trying to go into group battle. Also in character select screen.
    « Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 10:50:07 AM by Amos757 » Logged

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #312 on: February 16, 2015, 05:27:29 PM »

Can someone help me get rid of all these annoying alt skins, i only want skins that relate to that character eg. mario skin = 8-bit Mario not [censored] Dragonite having a Lugia skin its so annoying to play on random character with this bs

Just replace the fighter files you don't want with ones that you do want, Basically just like how you'd normally replace your fighter files.

B33fjerky123
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #313 on: February 17, 2015, 12:30:42 AM »

Can i just delete them and have none?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #314 on: February 17, 2015, 10:20:47 AM »

I'm using gamecube controllers and I'm launching with project m launcher

... at what point do you press X+Y? I play on the Wii with PM loader as well, so really I'm knid of not sure what you could be doing wrong.

Um, sorry, but mediafire won't let me download the folder for 2gb. I'm new to all this, as in today new. Help?

What message are you getting?

The files might be corrupted. Try to download them again (yeah, an INSANE waste of time but it might help).

And Lyn was left from early versions of the pack.
    She's not in the pack, but her files are still there because of that.

@Nebulon, you might need to remove the unused files to decrease filesize.

Lyn is actually Kakashi. Believe me, I'm making the size as small as I can since I'm looking at further ways to add even more content. Wink

I am going to fix the Lugia model since it has issues, but all in all you're welcome to take out the alt skins you don't like. Just know that if you're going to continue using my build that it might be worth waiting until a final release so that you don't have to keep removing them. Otherwise, all I can tell you is that you'll have to remove them yourself.

Getting crashes both at the health and safety screen, as well as trying to go into group battle. Also in character select screen.

Freezes on Health and Safety screens are general Brawl Expansion glitches, you'll find them in all builds, though the frequency is random.

As for freezes at the CSS... as a player of the 4GB build I can't say I'm having the same issues...

What are you playing it on and what version is it?

Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: