Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 440636 times)
Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #330 on: February 24, 2015, 10:30:28 AM »

Finally i can see the 4gb complete, all the stages looks amazing, village, draculas trhone, and virtual code based on megaman x5 wow you`re the greatest .i have a question can add more stages, items or characters in future releases?

If you're asking if we plan on adding more items, stages and characters, then yes we are Smiley right now we want to add more characters but we're fixing up old ones first. And out coding guy is looking into more stage possibilities. Smiley so there's definately more coming, and we have plans, we just don't know if more stages are possible yet.

I really want a character of the castlevania series, wow you must be a grat videogame fan because "Geno, ballon fight  or tecnodrme o the ninja gaiden music  for nes in the bridge stage arent no common or i must say "new" everything  i love of videogames is in your build ( from decades i must said)

Yes I am a very long time videogame player. Smiley I've beaten about 470 videogames in total (some of them multple times and most if them with 100% completion when possible) and I've been playing since Atari. I know quite a bit about the characters and music and I definitely actively try to find music and levels that reflect as many series as I can.

In fact in the future, some stages will have multiple tracks which will contain more references.

Thank you for downloading Smiley I hope you enjoy what we have in store for our next release.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

djantzen101
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #331 on: February 24, 2015, 03:39:52 PM »

how do you access the fourth page of stages?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #332 on: February 24, 2015, 04:03:06 PM »

how do you access the fourth page of stages?

Press X+Y before the SSS on the 1st player Game Cube controller.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #333 on: February 24, 2015, 06:15:53 PM »

May I use your Brawl 4 All pack to make my own character packs? Also, to do so, how would I remove the extra stages and stuff, and only have the extra characters with the icons associated with them?

Because I've been having trouble with BrawlEx, so I was hoping to use your character template! Grin

P.S. If you let me do this, I'll for sure collab you, and all the rest of the team!  Happy Face
    « Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 06:28:15 PM by windhunter7 » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #334 on: February 24, 2015, 06:26:36 PM »

this is what I was actually waiting for, it kinda dissapointed me to dont be able to use this in dolphin before

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #335 on: February 24, 2015, 06:47:54 PM »

this is what I was actually waiting for, it kinda dissapointed me to dont be able to use this in dolphin before

I thought you were a Wii user. o.O

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

roadkill630
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #336 on: February 24, 2015, 08:56:56 PM »

I finally got the download to work, and replaced the right codes, but i was just curious if i do a random stage will it choose one from both, or just the selection i am on (first group or second group). Also, is the stage editor available in this build?

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #337 on: February 24, 2015, 09:16:46 PM »

well, I use dolphin to test hacks because im too lazy to setup my sd card many times

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #338 on: February 24, 2015, 09:28:04 PM »

May I use your Brawl 4 All pack to make my own character packs? Also, to do so, how would I remove the extra stages and stuff, and only have the extra characters with the icons associated with them?

Because I've been having trouble with BrawlEx, so I was hoping to use your character template! Grin

P.S. If you let me do this, I'll for sure collab you, and all the rest of the team!  Happy Face

I put it up for download for people to use as they please.

Do as you will Smiley

I finally got the download to work, and replaced the right codes, but i was just curious if i do a random stage will it choose one from both, or just the selection i am on (first group or second group). Also, is the stage editor available in this build?

The stage editor is not available. And random will only pick from the 78 on the SSS, it won't pick from the other set of 78 unfortunately. That's just the nature of the code we're using for the two sets of stages. So not only is it not possible, but there isn't a fix for it either.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #339 on: February 25, 2015, 06:17:16 AM »

I put it up for download for people to use as they please.

Do as you will Smiley

Smiley Thank you! Cheesy

TRB4
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #340 on: February 25, 2015, 12:34:02 PM »

I love your work, but sadly I have a launch day Wii and the laser is no longer able to read dual layer DVDs, of which SSBB of course is. It still reads regular disc just fine. It is apparently a common issue with older Wiis.

That is why I use USBLoaderGX to play SSBB. I own a legit physical copy of SSBB but my Wii can no longer play it, so I use a HDD to run a backup. Unfortunately your mod doesn't always play nicely with the backup. Is there any way to get either a more stable version that will run with an iso, or does anyone know how to create an iso of SSBB with Brawl4All already included? I know that I was able to create a Mario Kart CTGP Revolutution iso. Wiimm offered the tool and instructions, but did not explain how or where to get the original Mario Kart Wii ISO. Is there any way that you could release a similar tool?

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #341 on: February 25, 2015, 04:24:04 PM »

Yay finally!
    have been waiting for the dolphin fix.

One question though, why does spiderman have a spinning break dance kick in place of his iconic Spider sense move? (down b)

You Never Know!

djantzen101
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #342 on: February 25, 2015, 05:17:19 PM »

Press X+Y before the SSS on the 1st player Game Cube controller.

that doesn't seem to be working for me

yeungjedi
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #343 on: February 25, 2015, 06:51:48 PM »

Hi!, I'm really new to brawl modding, but I do have Project M. Is running BrawlEx the same as running Project M the hackless way? I might have tried Pikezer's version that way, but my game kept freezing mid match or during the CSS sometimes; either that or I might have tried Pikezer's through GeckoOS with the stage stack... I'm not really sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

djantzen101
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #344 on: February 25, 2015, 07:53:54 PM »

Okay, this is weird, the mod was working just fine, and now all of a sudden it won't work properly going into multiplayer brawl when using the first player gamecube controller, and it won't let me access the third or fourth page of stages

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: