Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?
Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 57
Author Topic: Brawl 4 (build has been removed)  (Read 437499 times)
jedycus
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #345 on: February 27, 2015, 07:28:08 PM »

Would it be possible to split the alternate skins that have their own movesets into their own slots? And also is it possible upping the image resolution a little higher? And ALSO (lol) could you make the character selection screen kinda like the one in your update 3.5 preview?

roadkill630
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #346 on: February 27, 2015, 08:02:02 PM »

Is it still a and - to switch screens if i am using a wiimote and nunchuk?

Post Merge: February 28, 2015, 11:00:53 AM
Freeze update: red tidus vs. Unmasked fighter kirby on rainbow cruise does the silent freeze, twice in a row. I dont know where else i would put a freeze so here you go

Post Merge: February 28, 2015, 11:22:08 AM
Its tidus, he does not work
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 11:22:08 AM by roadkill630 » Logged

Stein
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #347 on: February 28, 2015, 02:45:39 PM »

How come Sephiroth no longer flies when using Up + B with his wing out?

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #348 on: February 28, 2015, 08:11:49 PM »

I'm running into difficulties; I'm trying to run my own Project M/Brawl 4 All custom pack using Project M D.I.Y. and it keeps freezing with a buzz sound when I try to go to the CSS. Would you please take a look at my setup for me, and figure out what I did wrong? I really need help with this! Sad

My SD Card Setup: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p7ttejch46sxi8d/SD_Card.zip

Ssbfan135
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #349 on: March 01, 2015, 04:37:31 PM »

i there a Micaiah texture from fire emblem for Zelda in there

roadkill630
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #350 on: March 03, 2015, 09:49:55 AM »

Another freeze. Kirby vs lucas on pokemon stadium as kirby used his final smash

Post Merge: March 03, 2015, 09:52:38 AM
    Is there another place to post freezes?
    « Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 09:52:38 AM by roadkill630 » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #351 on: March 07, 2015, 06:44:03 PM »

I'm running into difficulties; I'm trying to run my own Project M/Brawl 4 All custom pack using Project M D.I.Y. and it keeps freezing with a buzz sound when I try to go to the CSS. Would you please take a look at my setup for me, and figure out what I did wrong? I really need help with this! Sad

My SD Card Setup: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p7ttejch46sxi8d/SD_Card.zip

Nevermind; I'm just going to switch to multiple SD cards.

Devann
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #352 on: March 09, 2015, 01:33:37 AM »

I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it.

I downloaded the 4gb patch and put everything properly where it should go for CFG USB use. However, when I try to load group (red main menu option) and then smash, it completely freezes.

Zongalito
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #353 on: March 09, 2015, 09:24:21 PM »

its been a really long since i downloaded an update of this project, i think i'll need a 8 gb card for this. i'm really happy to see how you improve this more and more, overall with the clone stages and i wonder (because i'm at the university i wont be able to play wiiU till weekends) The stage roaster does has the classic stages from the classic expancion? and.. i remember you had blaze in the roster, she was very glitchy and you had to erase her? or there was another reason?
    anyways i'm downloading this and buying a bigger sd card

ShatteredSoul
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #354 on: March 09, 2015, 09:47:01 PM »

I'm sorry to be that guy but I'm trying to install this using an iso through Dolphin emulator. Could anyone help me or point me in the right direction of how to install this please!  Kirby Dance

I created a virtual 2GB sd.raw and injected the nebulon's 2GB/dophin version files into the raw file. I booted up Dolphin and launched Gecko and the default SSBB game launched. I installed Project M just fine so I'm not sure what could be the problem.

P.S. I just started modding SSBB so I'm pretty new at this but I have experience installing mods for plenty of other games. This is new territory for me.
    « Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 01:01:33 AM by ShatteredSoul » Logged

brawlboy22
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #355 on: March 13, 2015, 02:11:45 PM »

its been a really long since i downloaded an update of this project, i think i'll need a 8 gb card for this. i'm really happy to see how you improve this more and more, overall with the clone stages and i wonder (because i'm at the university i wont be able to play wiiU till weekends) The stage roaster does has the classic stages from the classic expancion? and.. i remember you had blaze in the roster, she was very glitchy and you had to erase her? or there was another reason?
    anyways i'm downloading this and buying a bigger sd card

She was one of my favorites as well.. Smiley Characters are almost never completely taken out. Usually they are taken out for upgrade purposes. Keep tuning in and you might see her come back. Also for glitches we are making fixes. We aren't able to get back to everyone though but will asap.

Finox
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #356 on: March 15, 2015, 11:19:13 AM »

Ok, I just have a few questions concerning this awesome mod

1.) When I select a character on the css, the name that the voice says is different from the one I selected. Such as if I select Paper Mario it will say "Knuckles!" I was wondering if Idownloaded it incorrectly or if it does this for everyone??

2.) When i went to fix the patch for fighter kirby, I saw character slots such as Mickey and Lyndis, who are not in the game. Is this because they will be worked on in the future or did I do something wrong??

Also, the game crashes when playing with Dark Samus, Tidus, and Zero in the same game
    Thanks for your time
    « Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 11:25:41 AM by Finox » Logged

Zongalito
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #357 on: March 15, 2015, 11:44:16 AM »

and i forgot to make some questions, before i download dthis, is this compatible with  SDHC cards? because i cant  find a 8 gb sd so i have to use a micro SD, and i remember that i had problems with big sd before, but that was long time ago and i wonder if that is fixed now
    and, i know you are waiting for a official rosalina release, but since i'm fine with the rosalina PSA over peach, i wonder if the game wont crash if i replace the PSA of peach with rosalina.
    and i think i missed out some updates, so now you have combo characters? you have to press some buttons to change the character like, from kirby to fighter kirby? and stages? and that works with wiimote plus and nunchuk?
    i think thats all, since i have a big load of homework, i couldnt download the game this time but i will the next weekend

catscatscats99
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #358 on: March 15, 2015, 01:29:38 PM »

Ok, I just have a few questions concerning this awesome mod

1.) When I select a character on the css, the name that the voice says is different from the one I selected. Such as if I select Paper Mario it will say "Knuckles!" I was wondering if Idownloaded it incorrectly or if it does this for everyone??

2.) When i went to fix the patch for fighter kirby, I saw character slots such as Mickey and Lyndis, who are not in the game. Is this because they will be worked on in the future or did I do something wrong??

Also, the game crashes when playing with Dark Samus, Tidus, and Zero in the same game
    Thanks for your time
    We'll look into the announcer calls. Mickey and Lyndis are no longer in the pack, we still need to rename the files (in the dolphin version they are renamed though). And thank you for the freeze report, Dark Samus has issues with many characters, we're working on fixing her up, for now I recommend her being avoided as much as possible.

and i forgot to make some questions, before i download dthis, is this compatible with  SDHC cards? because i cant  find a 8 gb sd so i have to use a micro SD, and i remember that i had problems with big sd before, but that was long time ago and i wonder if that is fixed now
    and, i know you are waiting for a official rosalina release, but since i'm fine with the rosalina PSA over peach, i wonder if the game wont crash if i replace the PSA of peach with rosalina.
    and i think i missed out some updates, so now you have combo characters? you have to press some buttons to change the character like, from kirby to fighter kirby? and stages? and that works with wiimote plus and nunchuk?
    i think thats all, since i have a big load of homework, i couldnt download the game this time but i will the next weekend
    You can put a PSA over Peach if you wanted, nothing should mess up if you do. Smiley
    For fusion characters, just change the costumes on the icons with pink backgrounds (rather than the usual blue), and you will see the new character in there, the name will change to the new character as well.
    Stages work by pressing X+Y on the gamecube controller before entering the SSS to change stage folders, on the wiimote...I think it's A + (-) but I'm not positive, it says somewhere in the first post I believe.

michaelsoftman
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #359 on: March 15, 2015, 05:11:54 PM »

Hello,

Need a bit of help trying to get this mod to work.  I downloaded the newest version of the 2 GB file and extracted it to my card.  Everything seems to load fine, Gecko loads, the game loads.  It gets past the wrist strap warning screen, onto the "Challenger Approaching" screen and then the text stops scrolling and it just freezes.  I've rebooted and tried again a few times and it always freezes here.

There is nothing on the SD card aside from this mod.

Is there a known fix to this?  I tried searching through the topic and couldn't find someone with a similar error.   Would it have to do with the save game data by any chance?  I have the save data from the original Brawl on my Wii still.

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: